Isn't Jordan Peterson just a smarter version of Anita Sarkeesian...

Isn't Jordan Peterson just a smarter version of Anita Sarkeesian? Why do people worship him when all he's doing is running a more sophisticated version of the same scam?

>>Say flamebaiting stuff on YouTube and Twitter.
>>Piss off a vocal minority of morons.
>>Talk about how the morons are all part of some huge consipiracy that people should pay you to fight.
>>get rich as fuck because a bunch of sleazy journalists and angry losers on the internet want to use you to advance their agenda and make them feel important.

oh shut the fuck up

yes

>horseshoe theory
calm down there you big brained wojack and alert a handler you're unsupervised on the internet

There is plenty of viable critizism for Jordan Peterson, but his videos and lectures are not exclusively about SJWs, he is a profesor in psychology and does plenty of lectures and videos about that.

>file name

these characters in the media only serve to illustrate the cartoony nature of ideology. and highlight its hypocrisies.

>Why do people worship him
i assume since you're a leaf your a butt hurt leftist. i don't know of anyone who "worships" him. just watch his videos and garner what meaning you can to make yourself a better person.
you take whats good from anyone and improve yourself, not worship some random person or institution because mommy and daddy never gave you enough approval, leaf.

I can't believe people actually go out looking like that and IRL memeing. It's worse than pathetic

Mese maracters nin teh memia only werve to iwustwate the shmartoony natoo of ideowogy. and hiwight its snypoprisies

Yeah, and Anita's videos and lectures weren't exclusively about gaming. I'm not saying that either Anita or Jordan have no merit at all, only that they've both decided to run the same con.

Lots of people who hate one of them love the other one, and it's bullshit.

He makes content

trip o truth
when speaking about the general public that consumes this crap consider them to be zombies that have no opinion on the matter and will follow whatever the heard does.
Anita has no value, she exists to impede free-speech for the kikes. Peterson is a zogbot high on A-D meds that is programmed to dissuade europeans from marshaling their forces because of the lying ww2 holomeme.
Both are shit

Horseshoe'd

T E N U R E
E
N
U
R
E

Isn't Hitler just a smarter version of Mohammed? Why do people worship him when all he's doing is running a more sophisticated version of the same scam?

>>Write flamebaiting stuff in weird language
>>Piss off a vocal minority of Jews
>>Talk about how the Jews are all part of some huge conspiracy that people should fight
>>Get famous as fuck because a bunch of angry losers around the world want to use your ideology to advance their agenda and make them feel important.

Jordan Peterson actually has formal education

>says different shit
>What'S the difference?

>3 shallow similarities
>look, they're the same!

Hitler and Stalin have more in common with each other than these two do.

no one is a piece of shit like Anita. Peterson has a lot of great points, he just loses it on the "individualism" garbaggio. as if all black women weren't voting Democrat from now until forever as a group or something.

>What's the difference?
I'd put my dick in Anita Sarkeesian. I'd even offer to play some vidya with her afterwards, maybe help her out if she's in distress at any point during the session. No kissing on the lips though.

The one on the left wants to censor/fine/jail the one on the right.
Sage & reported

Fucking leaf. When are you going to debate Jim you fucking inbred coward?