Fate Apocrypha

Subs are finally out for the latest episode.

>jew turns his own master into the core
I fucking knew it.

What is this scene trying to convey?

That they'll sadly have to put ruler down because her cocklust prevents her from being impartial.

So, what was Chiron's NP? His sniping vision or just one of the shots he fired?

Basically the face under Caster's mask

>We need 3 servants to attack it at the same time
>Just lets the other 2 use their NP and does nothing himself

what a sly horse

Not entirely sure what was up with that. If he used his NP and it was just not made obvious that he was using it or if he's going against his master's orders and holding it back to backstab Mordred next episode.

>Archer fires an arrow at the traitor before the golem
>Caster thinks that was illogical

webm

I'M GOING TO MARRY FIORE

Why does Astolfo like males again? If he's all about the cute he should be all over women no?

She asked him if his noble phantasm would work and he said no.
His noble phantasm is pretty shit and relies almost entirely on surprising an enemy with it. Once it's revealed, it's basically useless since everyone can defend against it. It can also only be used at night, and only once per night.

Caster was a fucking autist.
Also I think what he was referring to was Archer's anger, not the fact that he thought a traitor deserves to die.

ruler is basically a black servant

Poor Astolfo, The slut of orleans is trying to steal your husbando.

Black is punished with Siegfried and Astolfo so they really need it.

I thought she told him to fire it off the moment it has any chance of killing the golem (in conjunction with the other servants), but maybe I am misremembering it.

Charlemagne and his Paladins fucked so many women over the course of their adventures that it got boring for anyone who wasn't the Bishop or Charlemagne. Astolfo and Roland tried experimenting with the same sex, but kept it on the down low, because while their boss had lax standards on monogamy, homos just weren't Texas.

Her light blush gets me every time.

Astolfo is one of the main heroines of Apo

Is that really unexpected considering the red faction has been trying to kill her right from the get go?

>Adam didn't immediately betray Avicebron

PROPAGANDAAAAAA!!!! Was not the first man the first criminal on Earth? Given everything, wanting for nothing only to betray their creator anyway? This lumbering Jewish puppet is but a mockery of the very concept of Eden! That paradise can't fix what is born torn!

I want to put my dick in astolfo and ruler at the same time

Why is Jannu so lewd?

The fuck are you? The master of Tsubame Dickeshi?

>Be Jeanne
>Superhuge monster is about to attack my friends
>Im supposed to be a judge here and not impact any fights if they are fair
>Hmm, what excuse can I use for butting in for the 100th time?
>Oh, I know
>"This jewish golem is automatically using magic!!!"

Im very angry right now Sup Forums

Nothing lewd in that pic.

>Jewish

Bitch, that's reason enough. Now if it had been ordained by the Church, that would have been all right.

>Caster unleashes an uncontrolled golem that's operating beyond the scope of the Grail War and is guaranteed to fuck up shit so badly Counterguardians will have to deploy to dick it in the ass if the Servants don't, but it'll be a lot nastier if that happens

>whole point of grail war is that it's supposed to be a secret war
>this huge hulking golem doesn't care about the war and wants to kill everyone and purify earth instead
>judge enforces the rules
>user gets butthurt for no reason
Is this the first fate series you have ever watched?

infinite dick works

Sieg has saved Soda-kun from Re:Creators.

>royal rumble turns into a nakama power vs evil
I had so much hope for this anime...

>The world sends Tohsaka and Emiya
>They begin to bicker and eventually start having sex while the golem destroys the planet

Who's the Altair of Apocrypha?

nice
>best end

the chunni priest

>muh sekrett war
>literally not once was it successfully kept hidden and without random casualities

Not first, but definitely should be the last.

this is our guy

Man, the black team is really full of scumbags. Fuck Avicebron.

At least Jeanne Alter will be on TV in 2018/2019.

Does Fate/stay night 2006 deserve the HATE?

why didn't he wait for the golem to be completed before attacking the enemy home base?

No.

I can usually put up with self-insert characters, but holy crap, Sieg is such a shit character.

Type Moon is home to self-insert characters, user

yeah, Fate/stay night 2006 is generic battle harem with high school students

he swings both ways

Because that would make it invincible, effectively winning him the war and we cant have that since he isnt the main character.
C'mon user, think.

the golem would have wiped out humanity
she had every right to stop it

Plot aside. Honestly the animation for this show is actually good to great. Lots of good animators behind it making me think how A-1 actually got the money for them.

Putting that aside, I don't see how Jeanne actually likes Sieg like you people are saying. It's like she's just on mother-mode really.

Rip shota.

>Jannu is cute today too
>Astolfo is cute today too
>Fiore is cute today too
>where is Jack

My response to every episode now.

Can anyone explain to me why the fuck Caster went down so fucking easily? He has spells to protect himself yet he gets shot with absolute ease. It was retarded.

Also if the golem needed time to become immortal, why not go AWAY from the fighters....why did he engage them?

The 4 months or so of his endless, repetitive shitposting about the same repetitive shit no one cares can only be the work of a very sick fuck.

bad writing

Because he's a golem maker. His spells aren't that great outside of making golems, and he had Chiron shooting at him. Also, at that point, I'm pretty sure he just wanted to fuse with Adam himself. The golem also didn't need time to be immortal, as long as it was standing on the ground it was immortal. It needed time to grow more and more powerful, but they couldn't kill it without destroying both its legs and nuking it while it was in the air.

Jack is next to get downed.

Was Tsukihime the last manga to show the sex dreams?

How did it go from this...

...to this?

TOP TEN ANIME BETRAYALS

The whole series is slowly coming down to a big, amazing thing happening, and Ruler needing to intervene. If she desired a fair fight, she should have waited until Black team had been wiped by the Golem and then summoned the victorious Red team to defeat the Golem before it were to impact mankind.

Sakura is a pure virgin

pretty lewd

Yeah, Jeanne please teach me how to stay alive!

Lesson 1: Eat.

It should be like this

Lesson 2: Shit.

>jew is a backstabber
pottery

What does it say about you if Mordred is your favourite saberface?

Jeanne, the ______ of Orleans!

So is the F/SN VN

you have good taste

>trusting the Jews
>ever
Kid was asking for it

Maid

Yes. It's a nonsense mashup of all 3 routes.

>that poor Jeannefag is forced to see his waifu getting dicked by dragondick Martystu Sieg

Nigger didn't deserved that.

That you like girls with the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

Christopher Lee fucked more women than all of them combined.

Nice meme. 5/10

The subtle love between a saint and her dragon.

Would Apocryhpa have been good if it was done by ufotable?

Source material is shit, so nope.

It would be a pretty looking show that's still just as retarded, the novels of apo are not good to begin with.

>Caster: Sayonara, Roche.
>UTW: Farewell, core.
Great subs from UTW once again.

Why is it always the shotas who have to suffer the most? Fuck Nasu

>remove thot

Animation would have been better. Don't know if they would have added anime only scenes to make the awful plot more tolerable.

Can't save garbage source material.

Reminder that unless you have a thick dragon dick you cannot satisfy Jeanne.

I can try

Is it just me or is astolfo the most useless servant there is? He did less than spartacus, less than jack and even less than Shakespeare. All he is good for is comical relieve and I am sure he has the worst stats of all of them aswell

well at least he is honest, he told sieg that he is pretty weak

Should I follow Jannu's example and use the Lothric War Banner?

>lewding a saint