Boruto Episode 28

New pics are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-komik.club/naruto-x-sarada-color-comic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get ready for the fujos to be all over this.

Are they ever going to learn about the coolest guy's exploits?

Not if they want Naruto's secret police knocking on their doors

Got time today so got some work into the first panel of the first chaper, still have to get some shading (mostly on the legs) and lower torso and better colour con the background

Added some lines to the cloak so that it looks more dynamic

>top rasengan spammer in the entire shinobi allied force
wasn't Naruto the only rasengan spammer since Konohamaru wasn't allowed in the war and Kakashi preferred chidori-ing people's hearts?
Thanks, user!

>Added some lines to the cloak so that it looks more dynamic
you clearly dont know how cloth folds work, how about you stay to just coloring instead of putting your beginner artist "spin" on art thats already bad

they really need to stop dragging their feet, last three episodes could have been at least two if not one

m8 I'm trying to get it to look decent, I added those lines because it looked like shit without anything and that kind of lines are easy as fuck to delete and make better ones

but hey, appreciate the criticism, even if you're a dick when delivering it

Naruto is the only guy who can effectively spam rasengan so far, both Jiraiya and Minato used it with precision and as an ultimate offence; from what I've seen in the manga Boruto also spams it for some unexplained reason but when he does it's the pussiest shit ever and it just makes him look like a jobber. It's depressing that after all this time we have no idea how adult Konohamaru fights, so it's unclear if he spams it or not.

Well, Konohamaru will get to job to nu-Akatsuki in the next manga chapter, so maybe we'll get to see some of his moves.

Pretty much this. I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto's first order as Hokage was to have the ANBU purge all historical documents of any anti-Uchiha remarks, paint Tobirama as Satan, pin all the blames for the Bloody Mist on Yagura, build statues of Obito all over Konoha and dedicate 30% of Konoha's budget at all times for reparations towards the Uchiha clan.

>fakes a genocide
>racemix into the population
>attacks Konoha
>claims senju were priviledged and used their power to genocide your clan
>gets free money from the government.

Uchiha Park with Obito and Itachi statues in the middle when

>nitpicking a navy seal copypasta parody

What's so important about squared girl or trap?

I hope she doesn't job to salad of all people.

More like Salad jobbing.

That's fine, her abilities are shit anyways.

Is there even one relevant fight that a woman won ever in Naruto/Boruto?
pic unrelated.

Remember that sarada breeding hips were brutally butchered by SP

Tayuya vs Shikamaru.

Also, I guess Chiyo and Sakura vs Sasori. Though he allowed himself to be killed.

Hey you fixed the eye nice

Uchihas are jews

Does pains summing path count

No since it was a guy trapped in a girl's body.

Autism

>Salad fighing and losing to Goth loli
>she appear in the manga probably making the fight canon.

Poor Salad.

>implying saladslut was ever meant for anything more than being whored out

Stop it, she is pure. This smile does not lie.

That smile is rare considering how often her mouth is full of cock

This comic is gold

>maybe you can be my daddy tonight, seventh-sama

I admire your patrician taste

Someone post that edit in color, you know the one

Sarada had a nice booty before

Don't they make some gun thing so Konohamaru cna shoot the rasengan?

I want to get to the timeskip so Sarada can see Boruto and be reminded of how she felt about Naruto as a kid

>trapped
So that's what it means...

Wait isn't the manga chapter coming out tomorrow too, nice!

source?

Why didn't anybody knock ever knock up Tsunade? Her boyfriend died when she was young and Jiraiya never bothered pursuing her after he got cucked by Dan. Surely she had plenty of suitors? What a waste of strong Senju genes.

Enjoy hentai-komik.club/naruto-x-sarada-color-comic/

She was only half-Senju. She was barely up to par with her purebred grandfather. Madara saw this.

Every fucking character in this show looks like they're a deviantart OC.

Because she didn't want anyone after her bf died. Other than drinking and gambling.

All the bad guys job in naruto/boruto

>The older Tsunade gets the harder my erection for her become
Im gonna go read that new dhoujin again.

CH17:
>-Katasuke Tōno vs Konohamaru Sarutobi
>-Katasuke -> Kidnapping Konohamaru

CH18:
>-Kawaki appears
>-Kills Katasuke Tōno. Konohamaru free.
>-Class reunion
>-"Shinobi tournament: Junior" announced

Especially filler henchmen

Thanks! Wish there were more pages to it. Good shit tho.

Not even half senju, one of her parents were half senju/uzumaki.

You really think Mr foot is that fucking scientist guy? It has to be someone else.

Couldn't it be some kind of puppet rather than a person?

I doubt it, not unless modern puppets can operate on their own or this puppet is from moonman.

Is it going to be like Sasori's long lost brother or something? We already got Kisame's relative appearing in the anime.

Or it's something consisting of this combination.

I want to marry Kagura and let him fuck me bloody in the bridal bed.

Different user, but I agree that you shoul work on how clothes fold
That other user is still a dick though

Why is she so hot?

Had a few minutes and did a quick edit, how does it look now?

I want to fuck her so bad. Especially in that outfit, it makes her look a dozen times hotter.

Hawawa is not for lewd wait until the timeskip

Some kind of cyborg? That'd fit it in with the ninja technology thing they're doing.

>Posting Sumire.
Now you guys are gong to bring hardcore autism into this thread.

oh thats way better dude, very nice

>only post what I like
Nothing more autistic than thinking like that

Episode 28: A Declaration of War
The Village of the Hidden Mist’s Kagura Karatachi, having met Boruto and his friends, has reaffirmed his standing. He is now determined to inherit the Twin Swords, Hiramekarei, from the Sixth Mizukage, Chojuro. Kagura conveys this to Boruto, however Shizuma Hoshigaki appears before the two of them. Shizuma and the friends he has gathered are unsatisfied with the peaceful Ninja world as it is now, and seeks to resurrect the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and throw the world into war and chaos once more.

Episode 29: The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist!!
With the safe opened by Kagura, Shizuma and his friends took the Demon Swords that had been passed to the village. In an effort to return the Village of the Hidden Mist to its past, the Village of the Bloody Mist, The newly formed Seven Swordmen of the Mist finally make their move and begin their rebellion. On the other hand, Boruto, along with Sarada who knows the situation, moves to assist Kagura.

Episode 30: Sharingan VS Lighting Sword: Kiba
Under the guidance of Chojuro, Boruto and Sarada arrive at the location where Shizuma and his friends are. However, Shizuma’s technique “Crimson Mist Barrier” has lowered the vision of everyone due to the mist that it produces, and the three become separated. Each of them are forced to battle their own opponents, and Sarada engages in battle with female ninja who received the Lightning Sword: Kiba, Buntan Kurosuki.

Episode 31: Boruto and Kagura
Boruto wants to take Kagura, his friend, back with him. However, Kagura refuses and, extends his blade towards him. Boruto tries to save Kagura from the spell from which he should have already been cut loose from, but Kagura is unable to defy the words of Shizuma, who deceived him. In the midst of all that, a certain person steps onto the battle field.

Episode 32: Souvenir Quest
No Summary available yet

Why so mad user?

Heres to hoping that he uses the completed version of Ash Pile.
And more Sexy Jutsu

That really looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old.

>Episode 31: Boruto and Kagura
I assume this will be the shit gets real episode.

>Episode 32: Souvenir Quest
Boruto promised to get Hima a souvenir so I assume this is the "cooling off" episode where he runs around trying to get one.

Yeah, hopefully they give Konohamaru a good amount of moves. Just please no Rasengan spam.

If that's the case, I guess this arc ends on episode 31, with 32, maybe 33 as well being a padding or transition to the next arc.

>Buntan Kurosuki
>Kurosuki
Please no. Just because Raiga appeared in a flashback in the manga doesn't mean we have to treat him like he's relevant to the canon.

>this shit will never end

Could Boruto defeat ANY of these guys?

Yeah, if they were making these new ninja swordsmen relatives of previous ones, they could have just made her a relative of Ameyuri Ringo, instead of the filler dude.

What the fuck?

Meh, after 20 something episodes I'm already bored of the anime. Don't think I can take another episode of characters doing nothing but playing cards for 5 minutes. I will continue Sarada posting though.

Is Boruto a fujo show? There are so many gay fucbois.

It's half puppet.

Wait wait wait..

they will be fighting seven-swordsmen-tier ninjas?

Who are you trying to fool? you will watch it, and you will like it.

More like the seven-filler-nobodies

I wanna know how did they recovered the swords with Bee and Suigetsu.

>Sharingan vs Lighting Sword

Hmm, will they make it with top-tier animation like it was with Sakura vs Shin?

He will fodderize them.

Probably not, considering if they do the same thing with this arc that they did with Gaiden only the last fight which will be Boruto's will have good animation.

>make a shell around the enemy with doton
>leave a little hole on the shell
>blows Ash Pile on it
>lights it up

KODACHI PLS FUND IT

Well, Sakura vs Shin wasn't even the main fight and it got top-tier animation. We can expect some Sharingan wanking from Kodachi.

I know, but i wouldn't be surprised if mr foot is a ninja cyborg.

Wouldn't make sense desu. Tecnology was always something present since part 1, i don't think going full cyberpunk would be a good idea, since there's already a puppet option. Unless the guy it's from Amegakure, then it would make sense.

>inb4 Episode 32: Souvenir Quest
No Summary available yet how will purpleshits ever recover? lol sayonara lmao

I will post Sarada and you will like it.

>Tecnology was always something present since part 1
Yup, but it was never really focused like it is now. I mean, they're already testing robot limbs that can absorb ninjutsu.

>I mean, they're already testing robot limbs that can absorb ninjutsu.

Like robot Pain?

Did it absorb ninjutsu? This does look like something from it though.

He could launch missiles and had some charging shit that made explosions. I think Nagato would be able to make an absorbing robot.