For me the term "white" is somewhat "vague", and ib all seriousness i see it more like a spectrum...

For me the term "white" is somewhat "vague", and ib all seriousness i see it more like a spectrum, in which bot obly the skin color, but also the genetics, other phicsical aspects, culture, etc are taken into consideration. I mean, even if, lets say there are some spanish people (from spain) that have darker features, but still have european ascentry, and there are some arabs (lets say syrians) with lighter features, I still do cobsider those spanish people "white" and thos arabs (in this case syrians) not white. So where do you put the bar of what is "white" and what not.
(Cant wait to see frustrated fags replying that only fair skined blue eyed blonde people are white)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelfordella_lateralis)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

el golbino?????

el monstruo

La abominacion...

Reading your post gave me a headache.

La creatura

As a general rule, it’s defined as the descendants of the people who evolved on the European continent. Some people invoke culture into it to, such as adhering to Christianity or at least being a secular humanist.

el orco

hi vee

>El Chupacabra romania

Oh no you got me there, how will i ever recover?

I see you've stolen another laptop.
How's Ferentari these days?

Great, i found your mother on the road side, while stealig it, cheap prices, and the lady does a hell of a job, has a lot of experience. 10/10

Yes it's a spectrum. pic shows a slice of that spectrum along the IQ dimension.

Poor woman can't catch a break.
Your family still working as cashiers at the public toilet in the market?
I heard your sister giving the same arguments in the OP to some guy she was giving head to in one of the stalls.

On a more serious note, you can pretty clearly see the difference between races.
You can even see the clear difference between different European ethnicities.
While you could argue that everyone has a bit of nigger and a bit of kike in them, there's a clear distinction between races, both genetic and psychological.
The psychological ones don't even come from culture. A white and an asian, raised in the same environment, will have different methods of approaching a problem.
The only thing that can be put on a spectrum is half-breeds, and you can tell the difference between half-breed and clear race.
I thing it was about 7 generations mixing until a bloodline can completely change races.

So, what would you co sider white and what not?
A native greek-
A native italian-
A mexican-
A turk-
An arab-
An indian-
A native serb-
A native finn-
Which are white and wich are not?

That's exactly why "white" is such an insufficient classification

>greek
med
>italian
med
>mexican
not white
>turk
not white
>arab
not white
>indian
not white
>serb
almost white
>finn
sort of white but some are less white than others

>A native greek-
meditteranean(sub race) white (main race)
>A native italian-
meditteranean white
>A mexican-
depending on heritage(there's some white mexicans there, most others are absolutely disgusting)
>A turk-
Shelfordella lateralis (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelfordella_lateralis)
>An arab-
You're kidding, right?
>An indian-
Honorary slav at best.
>A native serb-
slavic white
>A native finn-
east asian white

you gotta think in terms subgroups.

It's a general category. White means "European," and the more thoroughly uniform white populations are more white. This means (generally) Northern Europeans as a function of basic physical, geographical reality. Some subset of human migrate by nature, so it is completely logical and natural that European regions which are geographically closer to (Africa, Middle East, and Asia) would show transitional-phases between the race groups of those regions. This is clearly visible in Mediterranean and Balkan/Slavic countries

Por el amor de dios....

LA FIERA DE LAS AMERICAS

>greeks and italians
>white

iranians, turks, georgians, armenians, azeris and kurds look more white than greeks and italians

This is true. I don't consider Meds to be proper whites but they have historically been "in the mix" of Europe proper. They are provincial Euros but the archetypal Greek and Italian is tainted

>that thing with the hoops on the right
dear God...

This creature has been posted at least 3 days in row now

Europeni si cei ce au format colonii europene. Gandestete la asta ca si o grupare de etnii.
PS: Bozgors aint huwhite.

they haven't been tainted.. that's the thing, they've always looked like that

the average person in europe looks the same as the average person from 2000 years ago

This dude went to my high school

Race is a bit like colors.

There are different shade of blue, red and yellow, but it doesn't mean you can't easily differentiate those.

In the same manner those arguing that blue, red or yellow don't exist because it isn't 100% clear cut would be totally missing the point.

In America, "white" is shorthand for ethnically Christian Europeans. Pretty simple.

Please stop showing this thing.

szatański pomiot

Three different Vees in one thread. Amazing. How does it feel to have a vore-huffing liberalist as the most famous representative of your country? I guess it is still better than posting under a leaf.