KIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Kim has to be playing 5D chess, right?
I can't believe he'd actually be so stupid as to give up the nukes.
As soon as they do, America will attack. This is what America does every single time.
Don't fall for Trump and the neocons' lies, Kim! Threatening to rip up the Iran deal unless it's changed is just the latest proof of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQoDj5JEz78
youtube.com/watch?v=b6CV5nCA2g4
youtube.com/watch?v=cW2tu2_ic18
youtube.com/watch?v=xD9QN_diuko
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ivBcS-jIN4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe they have a deal with China or something.. Like to attack America if they do

Shut the Fuck up, George.
Just be glad that Kim isn't a threat anymore

especially after how ghadaffi was rewarded for giving up his chemical weapons.

Kim was never a threat to anyone.
The biggest threat to the world is the (((USA))).
You've fallen for the neocon propaganda. Good American goyim.

Kim no play chess. Kim play checkers like the Don.

god knows Britain isn’t a threat to anybody. fuckin bitches

>Chess
>More like he know South Korea won't allow itself to be used as staging ground for US invasion of North Korea unless it was attacked first.

>every single time
>this has never fucking happened before

Kim doesn't want to die. If anything he'll disarm and give up control To become like something like the British Royal family. A figure head with no control. despite the atrocities he committed. He'll be held as the hero that brought down the NK regime by the MSM.

Trump won't get the credit he deserves for making this deal. Trump is the greatest president ever!!

We're just your puppets. Bark just as loud as you do
>RUSSSSSSSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
But with no teeth. Toothless little poodle by your side.

the US has no interest in North Korea. They have no resources. We just don't give a shit. Do you know what's in it for them? They get to live.

Kim and Moon are likely going to present the South Korean public with a deal: North Korea will (gradually) give up nukes, and South Korea will (gradually) expel the US forces from Korea.

If North Korea actually does follow through, it would be practically impossible for the US to attack North Korea. Technically possible, sure, but the US would have to be willing almost to go to war with China and all of Korea... just to overthrow a North Korea that now no longer has nuclear weapons.

It's just not going to happen, for domestic political reasons as well. Which is why (from Moon and Kim's perspective) the deal is such a good idea. It immediately presents both the South Korean public and the Trump administration with a deal which, while risky, is also very difficult to turn down because:

1) From the POV of the South Korean public, the possible alternative is a US military campaign against North Korea to force denuclearization, which will AT LEAST result in tens of thousands of South Korean casualties, if not hundreds of thousands or millions and

2) From the POV of the US administration, a North-South deal, even one not amenable to US interests, might still be preferable to a preemptive war that would likely kill tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of US soldiers and potentially provoke a war or at least extremely strained relations with China.

Path of least resistance. The worst part of this deal is that it may lead to fall of South Korea five or ten years down the road, but in the final calculation that's not an unbearable cost. The argument can be made that the South Korean public brought this on themselves anyway through their voting choices. If necessary, the US could always choose to let Korea Liberty Party members of the National Assembly, generals, police chiefs, chaebol heads etc. escape to the United States or other places before the Juche'ning happens, which would go a long way towards easing any guilty consciences.

>never happened before

>Iraq
>Libya
>Syria

Jesus Christ you are dumb. Is this the average intelligence of Drumpfshits? Or the average intelligence of all Americans?

Its all about money dumbass.
No one actually goes to war for any other reason.

Rothschild's are backing down, Noko it's their country and the Kim's are Khazar jews.
hint: NNSC

>and South Korea will (gradually) expel the US forces from Korea
holy shit this delusion

don't you think the 8 goddesses cult had all control over both nations?

>b8 status: too obvious

Moon Jeong-in (one of Moon Jae-in's closest advisors) actually raised the prospect just a few days ago. It's one of Presidential Secretary Im Jong-seok's favorite ideas as well.

Nice meme

It would explain Trump's proposal for a military parade.
The parade could be for the official end of the Korean War

Except themselves.

The US isn't going to resist a termination of the alliance if Moon requests it, especially if denuclearization is happening/has happened. You'd end up with an Erdogan situation (blockade of US bases) if the US refused, unless of course they went full Insanity Wolf and went to town on both Koreas. Technically possible, but seems pretty drastic and potentially very, very costly since China would likely intervene on South Korea's side.

Other possibilities include "taking care" of the current South Korean government through covert operations/dodgy shit of some kind, but more than half of the South Korean public would basically blame the US for it, no matter how discretely you tried to act.

That may be what the North-South talks are about.

But you're missing the big picture.
Ultimately, this isn't even about Korea.
This is about Russia and China.
If North and South do propose that, America will go into panic mode.

Because without the NK boogeyman, America loses its excuse to be in north east Asia. Japan already wants you out because your soldiers are basically the rapefugees of Japan.
And without the NK boogeyman, America loses its reason to be in Japan as well.
But America can't afford to lose its strategic footing there. Remember, the big game is against China and Russia.

If this goes through, after a short period of America pretending to be happy about it for PR reasons, expect a massive false flag and Drumpf whipping his retarded 56% population into war fever.

Most Japanese unironically want the US there, local Okinawans get upset sometimes but it's not representative of the whole Japanese public. Also the LDP wants the US in Japan because of China, not North Korea.

>Just be glad that Kim isn't a threat anymore
He never was a threat, you just swallowed US propaganda.

>KIM NOOOO
gtfo newfaggot
>in all fields

"give up the nukes"
are you this retarded?
there was never any nukes: all the footage they used on their broadcasts was from the u.s.
youtube.com/watch?v=wQoDj5JEz78
this one never is seen to hit the ground even:
youtube.com/watch?v=b6CV5nCA2g4
this is from their official site:
youtube.com/watch?v=cW2tu2_ic18
no footage
here's the real issue:
youtube.com/watch?v=xD9QN_diuko
scroll down to the n section on this list:
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
north korea, is not on there,
who has the HIGHEST stock ownership of time warner who owns cnn?
rothschild.

>If North and South do propose that, America will go into panic mode.

The biggest danger from Korean peace/confederation/unification whatever you call it is basically just lost prestige, lost status, getting "punked". It looks bad for the Empire to lose a territory so easily without a fight.

But that has to be balanced against certain realities, like that any military solution to North Korea would be ludicrously expensive, and that the South Korean *people* are actually quite hostile to the United States and so manipulating them into doing what America wants is not very easy at all and hasn't been since democratization. They might just cut their losses at this point, take in those South Koreans most likely to be totally screwed by the New Regime as a gesture to reward them for their loyalty to the US, wash their hands of the South Korean population at large who basically are asking for it anyway, and just call it a day.

Yeah (although you never know with (((polls))), they can be manipulated to say anything. They can say that 70% of Japan is ok with the US troops when in reality it's the opposite, and we'd never know).

If the Korea thing did happen, then America isn't going to simply remove all their troops and weapons from the region just because they're leaving South Korea.
They would simply move it all to Japan. A huge increase. A 50% or more increase in simple troop numbers. Where will they go? New bases? And the heavy weapons.

Would that shift Japanese opinion?

Don't make us show you what imperialism really means, faggot.

There are only around 20,000~25,000 US troops in Korea now. Send half to USFJ and split the rest between Guam and Hawaii. Problem solved.

I think you're overestimating the degree to which the US needs to be 'rational'.
Who's gonna stop them?

You talk about dead soldiers and money. But it's obvious to anyone with a clue that the US govt doesn't give a shit about either. They'll do whatever they want, no matter the cost. Their people are completely enslaved, no one's gonna rise up.

They'll happily send their huge numbers of their own troops to die, they don't give a fuck. And it's not the 70s, the media won't expose and embarrass the govt like they did in Vietnam. All media has been co-opted and are govt propaganda outlets now.

And as for the money, kek. As if they give a shit about that either.
They'll just print and borrow more.

No cost is too great when it serves the war agenda.

Yeah, a 25% increase won;t sound too bad to the average jap.

Fuck I hope we're leaving SK. I wish we'd leave all our "allies" countries. It's a waste of fucking money and they're all ungrateful faggots.

what can Kim even do with nukes? hes got one good shot and after that hes obliterated.
I'm guessing hes trading down for something more practical.

Because the Donald, supreme dealmaker in chief, needs to do it himself.

Kim knows that Trump has the balls to kill him. Obama was a pussy.

Kim wants to stay alive, so he will negotiate.

Don't get me wrong, I hope you're right bro.
But I'm scared you're not.
Look at the big picture, the empire is slipping.
Everyone is slowly ditching the dollar.
Are they going to go quietly into the night, accept that the ride is over like the European powers did. Or will they say "fuck it, if we can't have the world no one can!" and go out kicking and screaming with total war?

Shitty bait, old chap.

I wouldn’t be surprised if North Korea agrees to end th Korean War and move toward reunification in exchange for Kim’s family having blanket amnesty for any crimes committed and some kind of political role with non voting power.
Kim, Moon, Trump would be paraded for biggest Peace deal since 1991. United Korea will create a huge economic powerhouse in the east.
Maybe Kim doesn’t want to live the next 40 years or his life seen as a villain by the rest of the world as his grandfather and father has been. Maybe he doesn’t want to live life looking over his shoulder. Maybe he wants to get out while he can and be a hero

He's going to kill Trump on behalfof the Jews in return for staying as is and a monthly batch of young Caucasian sexslave (f/m).

>He's going to kill Trump on behalfof the Jews
Why would the Jews want to lose their good goy in chief?

He's real goal is SK, and he counts on american warmongering to pull it off.

The perfect plan.

>ironically supporting communism
So you're learning korean and moving there right?
Go be a juicy-boy right?
What's stopping you?

He won't give them up, they're national defense weapons that they obviously need.. but maybe he'll promise to stop making them

At the meeting Trump whips out his revolver and shoots Kim on camera, while simultaneously the secret service and seals take control of the complex.

Are you seriously asking that question..

I mean, come on

>give up the nukes.
give up the nukes.
>give up the nukes.
give up the nukes.

Kim hasn't had Nukes since this tweet from the Don. I called it back then, and nobody believed me. NK was actually attempting to build their own instead of getting them from China, but what ended up happening is they leveled a fucking mountain and killed all the scientists working in it.

Q actually did report on it (not predicted, mind you). When Trump was in Asia, the entire purpose of his tour was to rally Asian countries behind an effort to help bail out the Norks. This will lead to 1 of 2 things:
1. A North Korean Constitutional Monarchy with Parliament (think UK where Kim is the "King")
2. A unified Korean Peninsula.

#1 would bring democracy and a stable currency/trade for the North, while maintaining national identity

#2 would do that also, but help Japan by giving South Koreans another place to have dual citizenship and vacation/live besides Japan.

>Rex Tillerson didn't have the right bargaining chips
There's some truth to this. Don didn't mean it as a slight to Rex, nor did he say it was impossible to get Norks to play ball.

more like
>trump shakes kims hand at meeting
>3 weeks later KJU mysteriously dies and details aren't released
>yfw the interview was foreshadowing

This is actually just to fuck with China to get ore gibs from them. Threatening to move towards the US sphere of influence hasn't really been done yet. Kim is makin real nigga moves.

He has no choice - Their annual YOU GIVE US AID OR WE BOMB YOU tantrum didn't work and so now NK's got no money, no food, and they probably used all their fuel reserves on the last military parade. Kim's got no choice but to capitulate if he doesn't want to have a horde of starving peasants tearing down his castle walls.

Trump will get him to give up the nuclear program and make a few other concessions and Kim will agree to them because if he doesn't his regime isn't going to make it to December.

>As soon as they do, America will attack.
norks don't have operating nukes, retard. if anything it's the conventional artillery that can wreck seul in a few minutes that is dangerous.

>get him to give up the nuclear program
He'll never officially give them up, it would be suicide. He'll keep a few inspectors satisfied for a few months until a bit of aid comes in then be right back at it like every other time before it.

are you fuckin stupid why the fuck would we attack no. korea. its useless we can just tighten sanctions if we really want them fucked, we can just watch them implode from there on.

someone wasted time photoshopping this

Again - you talk like he has a choice in the matter. Trump has him over a fucking barrel.

Kim has two choices - he can capitulate now and deal with the fallout of looking weak in front of his country, or he can hold out and wait for the inevitable coup when he can't pay his officers or feed his soldiers.

what 10 seconds in paint?
It's not hard

>NK has no resources

O im laffin

BUT JAPAN MIGHT TIP OVER IF WE PUT TOO MUCH SHIT ON IT NORTH KOREA IS TRYING TO DROWN OUR MILITARY REEEEEEE

Mueller hurry!!!

I think you underestimate just how much they hate you guys. This has happened time and time again. The only way you might see any kind of denuclearization is if you withdraw all your military presence from S.Korea and I doubt you will be willing to do that.

You exaggerate the impact sanctions are having

You underestimate the korean commies.

that was the pledge. pic related is the turn. you'll see the prestige in May

why do you think MAGA and magic sound similar

What do you mean? My only point is that North Korea is fine pretty much as long as China and Russia evade sanctions. Their economy actually grew last year.

Will you leave the country?

I think what SK said was they have no need for nukes because they have security gurantees. NK will likely sign a defense agreement with China. UN or China will "dispose" of Nukes. They want US out of the South China Sea and #s in SK to decrease. Wait a couple years and once we stop drilling NK will launch another

Great point, I was going to bring this up. There are no nukes, the one they had been building blew the fuck up and immediately after the US basically said it was a nuclear blast and didnt appear to be a test. How smart do you think fat boy is? Does he have the human and natural resources to build these nukes in one place, or many?
I bet that was his only facility, and with the loss of the building he also lost some of his best engineers and scientists.

I think you overestimate your ability to reason.
He and they can hate us all they want, but they have no play whatsoever. He also knows that Trump is a leader like the world hasnt seen in a very long time.

I think they want unification, it's been under the table talk for a while and the olympics was the last obvious attempt to normalize relations, everyone knows that this war it's maintained due to the relation to america, but China was grown large enough to feel as an american dissuasive.

You must be the only korean that knows what the fuck is even going on here.

I'm gathering supplies and preparing to evacuate my family because while everyone is celebrating imminent peace, I feel like a major, tragic happening is going to be triggered soon. Seriously, the US might really end up being dipolomatically forced to exit Korea.

Where do you get your info? Professor 이춘근 has some amazing lectures on youtube, but otherwise Im stuck with pol or god forbid, just chosun tv for msm.

>living the life of luxury as the honorary "head of state" while not having to take the responsibilities of running a state.
Sounds comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivBcS-jIN4w

This place is full of koreans but they rarely post on Sup Forums.

It's in an important strategic position in Asia you brainlet.

>north korea gives up nukes
>makes uniforms for us military and clothes for trumps clothing lines

I also think this would be the surprise announcement that will come near 2020 election time.

People knock on him for tweeting, but I think it's pretty cool actually. Like a modern fireside chat. Day to day presidential stuff condensed and spoken to the average American. Why would someone take issue with this?

>Kim has to be playing 5D chess, right?
Obviously.

He's not going to give up the nukes unless America pulls its troops out of South Korea, and since there's no way we're going to do that, there's no way he's going to give up nukes. The talks will inevitably fail, but now Kim will be able to say that he made an offer in good faith to give up the weapons, and America refused to accept the deal. The rest of the world generally doesn't like the American military presence, including increasingly the people of South Korea itself, and will see our refusal to pull out as unreasonable. Countries like Russia and China will be less likely to participate in sanctions against the North, and many South Koreans will see it as America putting them in danger of a nuclear attack just to keep our military base there. In time, that may lead to the South expelling our troops and negotiating peace with the North on their own terms without us being a party at all, which is really what the North wants in the end.

>I bet that was his only facility, and with the loss of the building he also lost some of his best engineers and scientists.
It was confirmed that ll in the blast were killed. He was trying his best to proliferate, but he couldn't. I'm absolutely certain it was his only facility. NK is really a very poor country. Think of it this way:
Kimchi is a lifeline to them way more than potatoes were to the Irish.

But SK is "our" Korea and NK is "their" Korea, what would the superpowers agree to?

It would be retarded for America to attack. Why has North Korea not starved yet?
Because China has been funding them, even at huge political costs. Like China stating that they'll side with whoever is attacked first. Xi has been putting up with Kim's shit, because it keeps America an arm's length away from them. Not to mention their major disagreements on the countries around China like Taiwan.

Would add that no one wants to take care of around 24 million starving Chinks. Ziocucks mainly attack other lands, like the Middle East mainly for the Greater Israel Project, but to send the kebabs to the other countries and get rid of racial homogeneity in white European countries, and lower the average IQ of those countries to have the goyim serve them, when the Messiah arrives and they become "God's Chosen". They don't want chink race mixing as much as they want nigger, spic and kebab race mixing because the chinks would either maintain the average IQ or increase it.

>Trump initiates "tradewar" with china
>suddenly NK drops ICBM program

HMMMMMMMMM

The one who is playing 5D chess is kim, he will never give up his nukes ,he already said it on his official newspaper , so he will tell amerimutts that he will give up his arsenal if amerimutts leave SK ,Drumpf will say no. and kim will resume testing missiles. any of these, either way SK is fucked, WAR with NK will fuck up SK , and if US troops leave NK will invade SK.

He's obviously not going to get rid of his nukes, even if he does promise to do so.
He's going to get some nice footage of himself as a great world leader negotiating as an equal with the president of the United States, something that no North Korean leader has been able to do before, and maybe even get some of the sanctions dropped. And Trump the buffoon is swallowing his bait whole.

He is not getting rid of his nukes , read his official newspaper.

Nukes are the only thing that guarantees that Kim stays in power, he's never going to give them up.

Maybe they have a stronger weapon in planning

super checked

>fuck it, if we can't have the world no one can!" and go out kicking and screaming with total war?
How the fuck do you think the world works bruh? Whos "they"? The people in charge of the US military?

Trump will not bow to the crazy gook.

but kim's barely 30. he could live another 100 years with future medical technology and live to see a south korean warmonger regime

I seriously hope with all of my heart that Korea, either North or South attempt something which causes The United States to panic resulting in war.

We haven't had a proper battle let alone war in some time. If we aren't fighting then we aren't unified leading to the current mess you see the American public engaged in. Everyone's divided, clawing at each others throats, this cannot happen.

It's either blood is spilled overseas or here; I'd prefer overseas.

The Middle East is a joke, we need a proper "enemy."

I for one embrace our new North Korean brothers and we will tear down the wall between us allowing free flowing goods, travel, and information. Man, China is gonna be pissed.

I think unified korea is the superpower.