Garo : Vanishing Line

I didn't watch the two other shows, but this first episode felt pretty good.
What did you guys think of it?

Likely the manime of the season.

to anyone inquiring you do not have to watch the previous shows but the first one is very good on its own

First season was pretty good and the second (not really a continuation) one was top comedy. I enjoyed this new series first episode. Damn, aint that some fucking steak he had.

The action direction sucked

Yeah looks like they could do way better, it was hard to follow what exactly was happening.

First episode was well received on here. Sword is alpha as fuck and Sophie a cute. The problem most people had with it was the shaky cam during the action sequences.

Should I start with the live action shit?

The talking skull is retarded but besides this was pretty good.

They tried too much. Lots of animation that looks cool from far but it's actually just an incompressible mess.

I liked it a lot, Sword is like a reverse Dante, but just as cool.

It's easy to follow if you aren't trying to read subs at the same time ie how nips saw it

Shut your mouth, Zaruba is the biggest bro in the universe.

If you want to. Watch in production order, /m/ can give you more details on that.

Wait, /m/ ? Is Vanishing Line gonna be about mecha ?

The action is pretty incomprehensible but I think it kinda fits with a show like this where everything's batshit insane. Sword is best boy of the season so far.

/m/ also has discussion on live action shows like Kamen Rider, Sentai etc. Since Garo is originally a live action show. Most discussion of the show is posted there

He punches horrors and doesn't afraid of anything.
Pretty solid start.

Is this 'Toxic Masculinity - The Anime'?

Wait for the group's makai priest so we can watch normal, healthy bonding between two males.

It really isn't. They're usually not talking during the fighting.

It's an overly-kinetic blurry mess, user.

Nero,steroids, Vanetti, is pretty cool.

>The action is pretty incomprehensible
shaky cam makes it annoy to follow but it's still easy to get what's going on in the fight if you're not looking at subs

So that's why his face seemed so familiar

Didn't notice another user posted the exact same response already

>piledrives a literal tittymonster through a car and then goes and picks up a hooker on his bike to fuck afterwards
I wish more MCs were like this.