Europe is a shith

Other urls found in this thread:

wellcome.ac.uk/press-release/who-do-you-think-you-really-are-first-fine-scale-genetic-map-british-isles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So the most violent ones are where the most shitskins are?

One of the biggest fucking eye openers is when you begin to dive deep into the statistics that make us the laughing stock of the world.

>Americans are fat!
Shitskins are MASSIVELY obese relative to the white population, and drive our numbers up.

>Americans are stupid!
White Americans score on par with, if not higher than their European counterparts. Our national test scores are dragged down SUBSTANTIALLY by shitskins.

>Americans get shot all the time!
Our gun violence is OVERWHELMINGLY shitskins killing shitskins, and is localized primarily to a few urban areas. Take niggers out of the equation, and, yet again, surprise surprise, our gun crime rates are roughly on par with Europe.

>Americans are unhealthy!
Shitskins are at a SIGNIFICANTLY more likely to have STDs, disease, and require medical care.

The list just goes on and on and on and on and on. When you realize all of this, and you realize how fucking substantially they leech off of whites (and put effectively nothing back in), and how they vote against everything white Americans hold dear so that they can continue to get dem gibs, you begin to realize that America would truly be a transformed nation if we were simply rid of them.

4 of the dangerous cities in the world are in the US

did you forget your meme flag faggot

how the fuck does St. Louis end up on the list, but Chicago isn't?

Congratulations, you can read a map

Chicago has a ton of murders but because of its large population it has a lower murder rate. I’m guessing this map is per capita.
Also this map might be bullshit who knows

Well, he's not wrong. If we ejected all the niggers and Central Americans, this country would be a fucking paradise.

I don't disagree, why has it taken you 200 years, Europe has had the muslim problem for 3 years and we have had BREXIT, Le Pen close to getting in league in Italy Wilders in Holland ect

Cucked Republicans.

We're seeing a shift in attitudes, but it's not fast enough to my liking.

Also, we have to watch our power levels here. If we come out and say we hate niggers openly, we'll be fired. Most people DO hate niggers, but don't want to outwardly say so in a way that would lead back to them getting fired. If there was no threat of losing our jobs, people would be openly talking about deporting them straight back to Africa.

brasil numba wan xD

brasil es numero uno xD

Kek, two cities of my state are on that list

well you have to win something. try not to get shot user

I still call bullshit on those until we get legit data on Africa.

My country would be a paradise too if niggers were removed.

Dat racist yo

Totally biased image, made with the only purpose of reinforcing a point of view, with blatant forged data.

Violence isn't inherently bad.

>why has it taken you 200 years

Because faggot English upper-class turds were too lazy to work on their own farms and pick their own cotton.

This map is wrong. Memphis is the second most violent city in the USA. Only behind Baltimore

Chicago actually doesn't have that high of a per capita murder rate. It's just such a large raw number and in such concentrated areas of niggers that it sounds much worse.

Jokes on you, I am not whitew

It's per capita I think.

it is

>bong doesn't know what a American tourist or military base is.

Because faggot 'American' upper-class turds were too lazy to work on their own farms and pick their own cotton.

>American tourist

You understand you are the america of europe right? Youve been conquered and raped so many times your people are nothing but mutts.

>vrmTHxS9
keep telling yourself that

wellcome.ac.uk/press-release/who-do-you-think-you-really-are-first-fine-scale-genetic-map-british-isles

USA made me whiter, enjoy having shitbrown children with your sickening defects, present in so many brittle brits.