Now that we no longer need woman for pleasure, will they start crawling back to us?

Now that we no longer need woman for pleasure, will they start crawling back to us?

Will they try to be good womans again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kjw4n9oJh8
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Twmzjo_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-kjw4n9oJh8
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Twmzjo_Sw

>we no longer need women for pleasure
>checks flag

They'll double down on shame and ridicule until the ratio of men who have gone their own way is marketable and the main stream media starts pandering towards them.
Only then will women change tactics.

>crawling back to us
>us
lol fuck off you incel virgin fuck. >>>r9k

>Now that we no longer need woman for pleasure, will they start crawling back to us?

No, they will fuck with Africans now and build
a new Brazil.

Women aren't rational creatures. It will take a complete collapse before they come crawling back to men for protection and provisions. Until then it's doubling down on shaming language and anti-male laws. They're happy with marrying daddy government at the moment.

says the country with a shrinking population

i believe it's more likely that radical feminists will replace men.
from a technical perspective, it seems less costly to replace men.
when cloning becomes mainstream and radical feminism becomes a religion,
then they will use men just as a tool to reproduce them.

>Femin psyop Thread
Sage and hide

Agreed.

there are more real Japanese in Japan than real British in Britistan, my 13% friend

Any man that fucks dolls, loses his man status. You're worst than a fagot, soyboy or a cuck. Stop promoting this sissy propaganda

>mfw no japanese etnostate gf.

>crawling back to japanese men

I'm currently in Tokyo and japanese """men""" are a fucking joke. When I go to the clubs/bars I'm surrended by japanese women who wants a sum fuck

Some.

Women desire Chad. Literally nothing will change after sex bots become widespread, looking at how 99% of the consumer base will be incels.

>hapas being betas
not surprised
also you forgot your shillflag

We never needed women for pleasure OP

Sage

A doll can't feel degradation when you lick her face. We still need women.

Men don't buy nearly as much useless shit as women. Will never happen