Mob psycho 100

so based on recent developments, should mob lose his powers? would that be a good ending,and is it a likely one?

on one hand, the main theme behind the 100% that makes the title is that this kid represses his emotions until he has a breakdown. successfully repressing/erasing his psychic powers would go against the main theme of growing as a person and accepting parts of yourself present in the series.

on the other hand, this series IS pretty anti wish-fulfilment, perhaps more notorious in the first fight against claw aka 100% gratitude. erasing mob powers would be the ultimate way to drive that point to the readers, as if "wow, you only liked mob for his cool powers? well look now he is happier without them"

What an excellent reaction image this makes.

i say it could go either way. I'm more inclined to the lost of powers, because it seems mob's power comes from that thing inside him, but who know, maybe mob will befriend it and keep his powers and never use them again.

Reminder that Volume 15 comes with an announcement.

Probably OPM 2nd season date

I would bet on him losing his powers after getting rejected by the sociopathic girl.

Losing his powers but being okay with it due to personal growth seems too perfect. Not sure if I'd like that to happen.

Murata adaptation when?

No need, bones one is golden

No, not the anime, the manga.

This isn't the type of story where the main character likes their powers. All this development has been leading to Mob keeping his powers, not losing them. Earlier he'd be happier if he lost them so what point would there be if he did in fact lose them after all this character development?

But telekinesis is such a fun concept for action manga and anime. It's frustrating because ONE can draw but just chooses not to, if he'd stick to the quality of his cover pages and certain panels all throughout it would be great.

For what? The anime is already everything we could hope for:
Similar artstyle but more polished.
Better pacing.
Great animation.
Great music.

A murata adaption would feel redundant.

..Oh, I-I didn't even know about the anime, which it's now clear was talking about. Please rape my face.

This shit is so hype

How cheap would it be if Ekubo came back to save Mob from Kageyama?

Gotta disagree about it being redundant though, Murata's artwork is too good.

Dimple won't come back. At least i don't think so. If he does, i will be mad. i shed tears at that moment. Motherfucker dimple, he was a piece of shit but i loved him.

The whole point of the story is that Mob's powers are an aspect of who he is, just not all that he is
It wouldn't make sense for him to just lose them like that
We'll get a Reigen pep talk and that's that

Better version:

Reigen will fail. Mob with triumph against himself alone, or with Tsubomi's help.

>tsubomi
Mob will recover before getting to tsubomi, will confess and get rejected.
Reigen's going to be the one to save him.

>will confess and get rejected
the "tsubomi rejects mob after serious arc for the funny moment xdd" could happen but at the same remember they were two childhood friends who for some reason stopped talking, like, i expect them to have a semi-serious conversation at least. also

>Tsubomi stayed in the park waiting for Mob in spite of the ???%-induced quakes, evacuation order, and whirlwind and several warnings
>"i know mob-kun will come"
>all so she could just reject him

I don't mean it'll be a funny moment. It will be a serious moment.
She's waiting because she probably appreciates Mob and wants to be honest with her feelings.

>or with Tsubomi's
Dulcinea isn't a character.

Source? Muratas stream?

I honestly have no idea what's going to happen and it feels great.

I am hoping ONE doesn't pull an anticlimax here and Mob confronts Kageyama with lots of violence before resolving it
It's been a while since we had a good fight