I am disappointed in the lack of Umaru breads

I am disappointed in the lack of Umaru breads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTZGtIoByTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking told you, kawaii ughuu shit will NOT SELL, she had to become full nugget, but no...let's pander the waifufags.

Well waifufags aren't watching this show either.

The cancer is thankfully in remission.

but people are watching, friend.
Those of us with impeccable taste and class, who like to get comfy with this comfy as fuck anime.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Umaru. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the NEET lifestyle most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Taihei’s inherent oversight and care for Umaru, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his natural caretaker abilities serve to remind us of our own maternal figures, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Umaru truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Umaru’s catchphrase “ONII-CHAN BUY ME JUMPU,” which itself is a witty reference to Japan's own JUMP magazine line. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sankaku Head’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

>muh forced hype
Just because you're parking your 500 posts in 15 threads instead of just one doesn't mean that you're achieving anything.

what did he mean by this?

This is now the official Umaru™ thread, the autist is shitting up the other one

10/10

oniichan more BREADO !

Ok Umaru-chan, just please calm down

All hail Umaru breads, HAIL

TSF a best!

bread

we have another another, and 2 blogposting shows. they are monopolazing all the shipost so this little shit will get nothing. move on

can you repeat that in English?

Its so shit that EVEN SHITPOSTERS dont care

>mfw there are actually at least 3 Umaru threads and there wasn't even an episode today

The better to bully with

>1st season Umaru
>catalog filled to the brim with Umaru threads
>2nd season
>one meme thread with barely any posts
What the fuck happened?

>posts exactly 1 minute apart
You're not good at this

Try harder, ratshitter

>phoneposter resets his IP
Wow, truly amazing, your life has peaked and you might as well kill yourself

>phoneposting
>and somehow resetting IP
>being this retarded

College isn't going to get any better. The best years of your life are being spent here with me.

The nug was sidelined and her boring normie friends are getting all the screentime now. There's nothing interesting to discuss or shitpost about.

There are actually 5 threads though

I’m sure that won’t backfire for ratspammers at all

Second seasons are usually more quiet, well, except for furry shows of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTZGtIoByTg

Best ED

>we hate her

speak for yourself. I love the nug

Well most Umaru threads here tend to be circlejerks or banter than actual discussion of the manga or anime. And the sad thing is that most of the people posting in said threads get mad when they are asked to discuss the series.

What is your favorite Umaru-ish behavior?

PURA PURA PURA PURA PURA PURA PURA

Dumb tripfag