What are some positive aspects of school shootings, Sup Forums?

What are some positive aspects of school shootings, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE
youtube.com/watch?v=OWF0SA5IChs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dead thots

Why are people shooting up schools when there are annual faggot parades in nearly every city?

hey if the generation that's eating tide pods is killing each other, it really cant be that bad right?

youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE
Censored channel , follow his other outlets , first to be censored , eyewitness videos taken down . This is a hidden redpill video to evade the AI...

Literally the dead kids. The new generation is dumb as fuck with stupid political stances. Nothing of value is lost. I used to feel bad at first but after the Pulse shooting I'm realizing that we're being done a favor when predominantly liberal areas are shot up.

So some whore roasty or soyboy died? Big deal

they get a fresh coat of whatever horrible paint that is they always paint schools and police stations with

turns out mild diarrhea green makes people complacent

we got to see exactly 0 roastie gore

>we're being done a favor
hardly, there are so few killed it really makes no difference statistically

because glow in the dark CIA niggers

me

It weeds out a few of the unlucky morons. Kill all the unlucky and see global luck increase.
>1D20 gogogo

Agreed. School shooters need access to better guns & proper gun training in order to become more effective

Liberals tip their hand on gun control

Moloch is appeased and we get to try to disarm the go- people.

It opens up dialogue regarding mental health and social stigma. For example, pic related went on a rampage all because he was a virgin. Had a girl been attracted to him, he would be a productive member of society. In the case of Nikolas Cruz, he was an autistic manlet who was bullied relentlessly. If people were nicer to him, he wouldn't shoot up that school and we wouldn't have that bald bitch screaming about how guns are bad.

Population control. The chance of you finding a promising kid in a school is very slim. They are generally at home doing autistic shit

>What are some positive aspects of school shootings, Sup Forums?

Drives gun sales up increasing gun density and making it harder to impose things to civilians (RFID implants) or take away their rights (freedom of speech / thought, through mass surveilance and lack of anonymity).

Sup Forums is worth lurking for a while.

>implying those things are discussed
>murricans (specially lefties) have their heads so far up their ass blaming guns that they dont stop to see the bigger picture

They will help finally make guns illegal once and for all

Liberal kike kids die

this then we can finally focus on the civil war that eventually breaks out

They expose the deep state which is behind them, and the crisis actors invovled in them

Bump

Pop quiz canceled

Since when killing degenerates is bad? Literally killing all the trash bullies and roasties.

>What are some positive aspects of school shootings, Sup Forums?
It shows the cracks in society. Everyone is suddenly awaken for a short time to realize the reality.

Why even use guns? I bet you could get a much higher score with explosives or locking the doors and flooding the place with some sort of poisonous gas.

guns and violent video games are getting banned and we will shift into a retarded version of japan/south korea.
asiatic religion will be on the rise shortly

Being in the middle of a shooting puts you at a high maturity level than 80% of people.

*BRAPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP* *BRAAAAAAPP*
ughhhhhh... My stomach is roaring hurting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
ughhhhhhhhh... That's much better... My stomach better... Here comes another!
*BFFFFFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP*ther!
*BFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFT* *BRAP BRAP BRAPPPFFT* *BRAPFFT* *BRAPPPPP*
ughhhhhhhhh! Stinky! My belly-welly-welly is another!
*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP*
ughhhhh... That's much better....
Oh wait.... My belly-welly..... Here comes another!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAP*nky! My belly...... My belly-welly.....
Oh wait.... My stomach is a mess!
*BFFFFFFFTTTPPFFTTTPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*
ughhhh.... My belly-welly is a mess!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*
ughhhh! Sting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
Ahhhh! Sting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*FT* *BRAPPPFFT* *BRAPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAP*ter... Here comes another!
*BFFFFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFT* *BRAPPPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAP BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP*
ughhhhh... It's much better...... Here comes another!
*BRAPPPFFT* *BRAP* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFT* *BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Stinky! stomach better... It's much better.... That's much belly is roaring....
Oh wait.....
Ugh... That's fucking hurting!
*BRAP BRAPPPAA

these dumbfucks can't even kill more than 40 people, they need everything that will be effective.

I like how they keep cropping this pic to hide that slag's double-chin, but you can still see how fat she is in the jowls

Bombs and gas are harder to get your hands on in a quantity to do something without attracting attention of the FBI.

Then you have to set them up so they will hurt people but not be seen once set up or while you are setting them up.

Shooters are then usually getting revenge upon normies who screwed up their lives and want to make sure they are dead. The funny thing is, the people who pushed and helped anti-bullying shit in my high school were the people doing the bulling, hoping nobody would notice.

He had autism. But yeah, pretty much

Less mutts?! Idk

More gun laws and more people to buy guns at the same point

We seem too universally retarded to notice it's an issue of mental health stemming from social/socioeconomic circumstances of shitty kids with shitty families.

people are eating up the BS about video games and gun control instead, because it's convenient and easy.

Plus tons of boomers and genx's aren't typically familiar or interested in video games; To most it's entertainment for kids and failures, so naturally theyll go after that when they're shown some of the most violent, gory titles on the market (plenty).

This too. Usually harassment and bullying gets instigated between a circle of close friends, when push comes to shove and shits get bled, everyone covers eachothers' asses and act the opposite, all awareness of it disappears down the memory hole and the faculty don't give two shits when they let these failures happen.

The killings will continue until people sober up.

It might make homeschooling a thing again.

Potential extermination of shit people

Not much else really

Less normies.

They cut the picture because it has a youtube timeline bar going through it.

I have the clean version saved on my phone.
nu/pol/ can't properly create memes.

What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=OWF0SA5IChs
oh what it could have been...

Liberals crying like babies is always a good enough reason.

Statisticaly, some of the murdered are fag