The Absolute State of Modern "Women"

Also just a general women hate thread.

Pic very related

Respect and love have no meaning.

I'd Ching her Chong, if you know what I mean.

No, I don't know what you mean. Go on...

I'd fuck her, personally! Chinging someone's chong, that's Sup Forums tier shit!

looks like the cover to painkiller, would be a kickass future

Is that a man?

So why exactly do we need to respect women? What contributes to respecting them?

Mmm Korean girl. I banged a Korean girl last night. Putting me 3/4 of the way to the Asia grand slam. China. Taiwan. Korea. Only Japan left. Lmao I'm going to hell.

>read the text on the shirt
>she sues you for sexual harassment

>not hitting vietnam, thai, malay, cambodia, mongolia, tibet

really lad

also

>taiwan

Taiwan is China clay, and so are the people.

day of the tampon when?

The cure for this is to make it socially unacceptable.
START CALLING THIS SHIT OUT IN PUBLIC IF YOU SEE IT.
Wait... just realized I'm on posting on a singaporean commodity trading website.

Yes, they do. She just has no idea what that word means.

Everyone should have to be modest to be respected. Egoism is cancer.

>Meet and date woman
>Fuck her a while
>As you fuck her, study her instagram and other shit, interrogate her (smoothly) on the reg
>not happy? Leave her, and do the same with the next
>Can't find a good one? Focus on your work, buy yourself a life and fuck once in a while
>Wish you would have a family and kids? Too bad slick, we don't always get what we want

enjoy life

She's right though.
There are so many men who respect sluts and appreciate women despite their rotten behaviors. They can't even fathom criticizing or disciplining women at all.
Also, there are no barriers to women being sluts in the west, neither is there any stigma to it, either.
That shirt speaks the reality of western society.

She just wants an excuse to do what she wants and not be judged for it. Modern women are children in adult bodies.

Sorry. I should say not shit-tier Asia. As in I go in dates with girls who like me rather than pay them for sex.... and Taiwan has a lot of Japanese Chinese mixture.

China is shit tier mate, hate to break it to you, and as a result so is taiwan. Koreans are literally the redneck trash of asian and that leaves grorious Nippon, which you have failed to dick through thus far.

Respect is earned by your actions.

I hate how people treat respect as if it is some kind of right, a think every human deserves just for being born.

My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named
Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone. How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

this one is most likely an ABC. they are some of the saddest people on earth
>whites don't want them
>yellows don't want them
>they have to ally with SJWs to get anything done
>looks ugly af to begin with
>hits the wall while on american diet
>nobody wants to procreate with them
>dies bitter and lonely

ABCs also typically have thiccer bodies. Not a bad thing.

I like how she thinks she dictates how society has to view her.
Sorry slut. Society decides how much respect you get.

What is an ABC?
But society doesn't hate her for being a slut, that's the problem.

>What is an ABC?
American-born Chinese. They can't speak Mandarin to build the rapport with FOBs and they can't integrate properly with an all-white population because they're yellow.

>promoting having sex outside marriage
End thy life, degenerate.

I have never seen this stigma against yellow people that so many claim to exist.
Sure, people don't like it when chinks get uppity, but yellow people can live among whites fine otherwise.
White men have no standards, they will race mix to their hearts content and yellow women are a strong fetish for them.

>So why exactly do we need to respect women? What contributes to respecting them?

typically, triggered response is
>>buh your mother/sister is a woman! Don't you respect her?
>>what if you had a daugher? wouldn't you want everyone to respect her???!!?!!

No, I respect my mother and sisters for their character, not because of their sex? Are you telling me to be sexist?

Absolutely I would want someone to "disrespect" my hypothetical daughter if she's in the wrong, especially how any type of correction, no matter how well justified, is considered a "slight" or "injustice" to these triggered retards.

>stigma against yellow people
except the taiwanese and japs the rest of those yellow niggers are filth as fuck. this even applies to the rich family kids coming over.

you can toss money at something but you can't buy culture.

you see? this is what happens when you don't put women in there places and let feminism run rampant.

>"A woman doesn't have to be modest to be respected"
Modesty is more about revealing your dignity and good-judgment, rather than simply hiding parts of your body.
SJW skanks wouldn't understand that though.

I don't really like yellow people either. But there is no stigma against them in the west.
Dear god, man, white guys worship yellow women and weebs try to emulate yellow culture.
Irregardless of how filthy they may be, they are accepted and liked in the west. It's just trendy right now to claim that the west is still very rigid and traditional so that's why you have all these people saying they are discriminated against and such.

Korean women look like evil succubus vampires without surgery.

I find it pretty hard to respect an immodest women. Come to think of it, I find it hard to respect immodest men too, though there are a few who have earned the right to be a bit braggy. There aren't many women who have earned that right, yet there seems to be a plague of hyper-confident women who have almost nothing to actually be proud of. I guess they think getting degrees is hard or something. I can't figure out what it is they're so arrogant about.