>Excellent music
>Actual world building with no infodumps
>MC isn't a beta bitch
>Actually has a personality
>Actual character motivations
>Unique rival dynamic
>Isn't literally kids bop the anime
>No high school setting

I haven't read the manga but this is already leagues beyond anything bnh has done. All the insecure fags jumping to attack this show is icing on the cake.

SIIIIIIIIIIIISTAAAAAAAAAAA LIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIII

KEKKON KUDASAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ASTA LA VISTA BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THIS MEEEMEEEEEE IS GEEETTIIIIIING OOOOOOOOLLLLD

>Episode 2 pacing so bad I fucking laughed out loud when it took two-thirds to get back to the fight at the beginning while REPEATING scenes plot-point-for-plot-point

The manga might come up with some amount of challenge, but this show is going to fucking bomb hard between the shit pacing so far and the MC's shit, no-name VA.

I want to rape Fuegoleon so hard until he gets a full blown rectal prolapse.

NAAAAAAAAARUUUUUUTOOOOOOOIOOOOOOOO
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can see the flash back being foreigners to a plebeian such as yourself, you assume there only purpose is to show new information.

This flash back took its time because it’s not some infodump, it was much needed world and character building through character interaction, a lot of show not tell.

Maybe if you’d actually read a book once in a while you’d come to appreciate good story telling. Till then you’re just a shounen pleb waiting for shit to go boom boom on the screen.

Is the screaming as bad as the first episode or did they tone it down some?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAaaa *cough* *cough* aaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLULULULULULLULULU~~~~

No, it was a flashback, and his kid version VA is even more annoying.

Why does his screams sound like like he's yelling through a fan.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg

He never ever stops.

this. Can't wait for this show to be successful, and go 300 episodes like Naruto.

SoL and CGDCT fags get BTFO with their shitty seasonal garbage.

>my magic is never give up
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAARRGHHHHLLLL

how does he do it, that slow rise, that vibration

I think I know what the problem is, I think he needs a bass in his voice

This can't be serious.

aaaaa

Comedy thread? Comedy thread.

THHIIIIS LEVEEL OF BAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTT SUUUUUUREEE HAAAAAAAS TOOO SSSTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!! MAAADAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

legit got bored first 5 mins desu

I am really waiting for abridged version of this shit

Black Clover anime so far is an update of the manga. The story flow feels more natural. But still... that voice man.

Also, what's this? Episode 3 is filler already? Seems like Pierrot has learned their lesson that, if they want another "eternal" series, they gotta spread out the fillers more.

The absolute state of bnhatards.

Honestly it's probably better this way, i read the first 10 chapters and i can't remember shit, the manga was super underwhelming, pretty sure the intro was just likes narutos, this feels a lot more natural then the manga.

DO YOU LIKE SISTER LILY?!?!?!?!?!?

How old is she anyways, she was already a sister when they were kids, is asta an milf hunter?

シイイイイイイスウウウウウタアアアア リイイイイイイリイイイイイイイイイイイイ
結婚してくださいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

I’m just surprised this is studio perriot, they aren’t exactly known for good animation never mind consistently good animation.

Even if this turns out to be as poorly written as boku no hero at least the fights will look great, I might finally a serviceable shounen

>insecure fags
Teenagers cringe about show aimed at them.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Then drop the show and watch the fights on Youtube. As someone who's read the manga, this series is not worth continuing just for some fancy lights that'll probably drop after episode 3.

>totally not a villain

Those tits are perfect, Asta screaming must be the sexual frustration from having them bounce in front of his eyes for years without being to fuck them

That user has been samefagging in every BC thread and brings up MHA for no reason. Ignore him

what does that mean

Astas voice is the fucking worst

Do people not realize this is the second episode?
There is no competition. BC showed up late to a match MHA already won. Hell Neverland sells more than BC so why doestn't the fanbase go after that?

MADAAAAAAAAAA MADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit I fucking hate the director of this anime. Not only is Asta's voice acting shit but Revchi's VA was hamming it up so bad despite having a cool voice. Revchi was nowhere near as obnoxious in the manga.
Fuck this shit and fuck the director.

>Astas voice
It's okay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Should I read the manga or watch the anime for this?

watch the manga.

These are the opening episodes where they focus their quality. The recent Boruto episodes haven't looked great

I WANT TO GO EAT SOMETHING WITH CHARMY

Will Asta marry her in the end?

>>MC isn't a beta bitch
dropped

HOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIT, THIIIIIIIIIIS GUUUUUUUY IIIIIIIIS RIIIIIIGHT. BNHAAAAAAAAA IIIIIIIIIIIS DEEEEEEEEEEEEAD.

>Boku no Hero killer
>when thread that started at noon has only 52 replies

L-lewd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When did this ""rivalry"" actually start?

source your quotes

>Neverland sells more than BC
Neverland anime when?

Moreover, what studio?

There was never a rivalry to begin with

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I won't let you get away with it

Can't we like both?

Nigger clover fans need to call a better show to get attention

On Sup Forums? Absolutely not. Either pick a side or declare that both are shit.

SHIIIIIIIIITT AAAAAARTSTYYYYYYYLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

If you want it to go 300 episodes, you better get used to them having to switch voice actors every 20 episodes because the previous one died by choking on his own shredded esophagus

that body twist holy shit

How to detect nu-shonen:
> mc is a fucking MANLET
> b-but why?
> so the little japanese kids could self-insert themselfs

Basically wizard king is the God. What does God do?

>Noelle Silva
>Height: 161 cm

aaaaaand dropped.
Main heroine is way to tall. Sporting twintails like that she should be shorter than the main hero. At most she should be 150cm. She is disgustingly tall. I can't get into this shit with such a failure of a heroine.

Unironically this. How the fuck can people like the main characters of bnha? it's beyond me. Yeah let's pretend the angry exploding faggot isnt more obnoxious than the shouting faggot.

>How the fuck can people like the main characters of bnha?
The main characters of bnha are shit, but I do like the villains.

She's one of the only three likable characters in the series alongside the pedophile siscon and the gintoki-expy leader of the black bulls.

>tfw that show is 2-cour for some kamiforsaken reason

Scream.

I will if the story becomes unbearable, for now it's serviceable, I usually end up watching fight comps for these kinds of shows anyways.

Boruto looked solid in the 1st episode, quality dropped all throughout. They aren't doing the same for this one.

Boruto stopped being decent after the Mitsuki and Shino episodes.

>161 cm
>too tall

lmao fucking manlets

>page 10

MAAADAAAAA MAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But tall twintails are the only twintails that matter.

>naruto, but with magic.

Most shounen mcs are manlets though.

>CONSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTENTLY GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATION
>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL DIREEEEEEEECTED
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXCELLENT MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIC
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUAL WOOOOOOOOOOORLD BUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILDING WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INFODUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPS
>MCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISN'T AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
>ACTUALLY HAS A PERSONALITY
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUAL CHARACTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER MOTIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIONS
>UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIQUE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVAL DYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIC
>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISN'T LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITERALLY KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIME
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTING

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN'T REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGA BUUUUUUUUUUT THIS IS ALREADY LEAGUES BEYOND ANYTHING BNH HAS DONE. ALL THE INSECURE FAGS JUMPING TO ATTACK THIS SHOW IS ICING ON THE CAKE.

Just downloaded this because of the thread. The show is hot garbage, but the ED made me listen to the Aho Girl OP again, so I feel better about the whole affair.

Both

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

BNHAFAGS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>someone actually typed this out

Why do these shows always attract the most retarded fanbases and not the good kind of retarded.

You forgot that he has an excellent tenor

No, I am just a person of refined tastes. Twintails should be short.

Absolutely disgusting! Only girls sporting ponytails should be tall.

how can it be a killer when the target is DOA?

Post examples of good kind of retarded

Nah, you just a fucking midget.