Why are they so white?

I just went on a business trip to Stockholm, and the racial difference between Nordics and Central Europeans is like Arabs and Sub-Saharan niggers.

They all have blonde hair, blue eyes, almost all consistently. Here you can find most people have light eyes but we don't have the Aryan consistency that these countries have. Like if you saw how many pure whites there are here it would blow your mind.

If I could move there for the rest of my life and just bang 18 year old Aryan teens, I imagine heaven would seem like shit in comparison. Nordics are truly the pinnicle of European civilization

Because they defended what it was theirs.

>European people only have blonde hair and blue eyes
>Nordic people are "pure"
>Calling Nordic peope "Aryans"

Makes Somalis and Arabs with their nasty throat-grumbling stand out that much more desu

Maybe because they live in the fucking polar circle?

Don't get me wrong, I spend my life in Bavaria and Austria area, Nazi HQ.

We're white but we're like niggers compared to them. You can't imagine how white they are

Our girls have light eyes, but brown/black hair. Meanwhile 95% of Scandi girls have blonde Aryan hair

>They all have blonde hair, blue eyes, almost all consistently
>pinnicle of European
???

The swarthiest and most brown people live the most northern though.

>pinnicle of European
well modern Nordic countries are probably the best places for a average human to live ever.

>Nordics are truly the pinnicle of European civilization
bullshit

if your measure of civilization is how comfortable the average pleb is, sure, even though this comfort is an infinitesimal blick in the history of man that they are already ruining with their suicidal culture
and in any case, the Swiss probably have even higher standards and are darker than both

They are eskimo migrants from asia? You have no idea how lucky you are to have the most Aryan women on earth. They're also all fit, I think 1% of your population is overweight.

And your culture encourages promiscuity, you could fuck a new one every day for the rest of your life. If you imagine heaven, what would it look like if not young promiscuous Scandinavian girls jumping on your cock 24/7? I have a new perspective on life after coming back.

And the apartments are modern and aesthetic, the standards seem higher than in continental Europe.

>They all have blonde hair, blue eyes, almost all consistently
Looks like you haven't been to these countries at all it seems

You are so fucking stupid it hurts.
t. dark blonde hair

Why are all Africans black? Why are all Asians all chinky-eyed?

It's a mystery that no one can solve

Are dutch considered nordic?
Despite being on the continent proper, I think we have more in common with the nordic countries both racially and culturally.

>Maybe because they live in the fucking polar circle?
This is why we are the most recent to be hammered on the anvil of natural selection. In some ways this makes the
>snow-nigger
meme real. Because we were scratching a living in post ice-cover tundra, where the week surely died, when the Egyptians were building pyramids and shit. So we rose fast from those humble beginnings, and alas, it looks like we are going to fall fast as well.
>hard times makes strong men, easy times make week men.
The fact that we had made countries so comfy, even for the weakest and most retarded people means that thousands of years of being bred for intelligence, strength and endurance is going down the drain in a few generations, unless we embrace hard-line eugenics
>The swarthiest and most brown people
True, by our standards. You are forgetting about real niggers.
But your point. Eskimos and Sami hasn't gone pale like the rest of us. Because they live so far north, that sunlight isn't going to provide them with vitamin D no matter how pale they get. They NEED to much closing all the time. So their diet have to make up for it. Try to enforce vegan food on those people and watch them wither away in no time.

I've always though of you as the halfway-point between Danish and German, but I don't know much about your culture desu.

There are a few Viking rapebabies i guess. But you have some merchant looking, huge fucking CUNTS aswell.

> Like if you saw how many pure whites there are here it would blow your mind.

Holy shit, i never realized to just look around me!

Pretty much this, ignore Sven

All i see is swarthy mongols from central asia

based mongol poster

Crispr+digging up some bones to reintroduce old genes+artificial wombs could yield some interesting results.

You don't know what I'm talking about

US has 2-3% blondes and 50% overweight mutt subhumans

Until you go there yourself you won't know what I'm talking about. They are in a different league to you

Ye you mingled with frisians afterall.
Lower saxons and most mecklenburg people are also light as fuck.
Interestingly, lower and upper germans are genetically more distant to each other then to their respective neighboors I once read.

Unless you have distinctive NORDIC SCANDINAVIAN GENETICS, stay the f*** out.

Go to Germany.

They have not lived in the North for as long as we have.

oh boy here we go..

sage

You snowniggers are worthless.

It says in the Norse sagas that the Saxons descend from one of Odin’s sons so it makes sense.

Did you fell for the ''muh Sámi been here fo 10k years!'' -meme? Well, it's not true. Finns are the true indigenous people of this land, and Sámi came much later.

> mfw this entire thread

i read that "they have lives in the North longer"
my bad, you're right

t.

This

Tunturimannet pitäköön käsivartensa

>white

stay mad, at least im huwhiter than you

The (lower) saxons are mostly related to danes and partly live in the germanic/yastorf urheimat, you should be close with them.
Check the map, middle germanic tribes probably assimilated some archaic central european peoples at first while later on during the migratory period franks, thuringians, swabians and bajuvars while chasing a good portion out also assimilated many of the local people they encountered such as various slavs and galloromans.

>nords are almost guaranteed to have their father's cuck genes and love for islam
>can't stay in the sun for 5 minutes without getting skin cancer
>eats pickled shark dick

Enjoy your slow genocide, cuck.

Scandinavia: Harsh climate, surviving cold weather, work hard plan ahead of deadly winters, surviving with your family and animals. New faces be accepting because of more people is more people helping and more people surviving.
Now this sense of acceptance and cooperation is still there but circumstances have also changed, there is welfare and a lot.
Get new people 21th century feeling of cooperating and needing more humans who want to live in the cold is still present, but it's perverted by the welfare and people having no need to mingle with Swedes and are basically useless.

Even Tyrone is whiter than meme-flags

>italy spend most of its time sucking dick
>"BUT OUR CIVILIZACION ES DE BESTO WHEN IT NOT SUCK!"

Yeah cool story that was what 2000 years ago damn nigga you really got those Swedes' number now.

>7777
How can Italy recover?

Give it time...

This. You can spot shitskins from long distances here.

Retard. Most of them dye their hair.

he is right tho you literal sandnigger m*Doid

Are you scandi?
You can usually see through dye easily.

Blither all you want, inferior nordshit; your women devour me alive wherever I find them. It's gotten to the extent where all I have to do is say I'm italian and that's it. Less than 3 seconds later and they're on my big roman cock. Under the watchful eyes of the pale, pink skinned effeminate beta they brought with them to partake in the humilation.

why are they in the beach in near freezing temps? what is habbening here?
>beanies
>red noses
>but not nipping????

didn't read lol

Don't worry they are fixing it.

The nord woman is property of the MED

Meme flag business trip stopped right there

>irish and slavs have fetal alcohol syndrome
>classed as mongoloids

lol

and yet here you are, on Sup Forums
theres no doubt that the 2nd tab on your browser Plays some Video of an Anime bitch getting fucked by some tentacles, while your moms telling you to get out of the Basement for dinner

best BLACKED material there

I don't have a basement

>when your civilization is so shit that a nation of mutts have a higher HDI than you

Damn nigga you really showed me I looked up this picture an you italians are WHITE as FUCK

Stay inferior, snownigger.

Its amazing how mad some people get when you simply point out that they aren't, and will never be, as genetically perfect as you.

>burns in the sun
>genetically perfect

64 fucking replys in this fucking thread, gg retards. saged

I don't understand this at all to be honest my dude, I never get burned by the sun. My skin might get darker hue, but it never gets red. Where have you got this from?

watching too many brits

Not really the answer I was looking for... I hope that you can find it within yourself to at least be content with your non-perfect physical appearance and genetic makeup.

>non perfect physical appearance

lol you're delusional snownigger

You are all major cucks anyway.

I think when the shit would hit the fan Scandinavians will know how to survive but foreigners will all die.

Nordics are the pinnacle of cucked faggotry.

Why are Meds so angry
Why not celebrate your current victories

Did the American nordicists get to you?

And you're mad as fuck. Can't say that I blame you though.

Lol at you. Meanwhile, I wouldn't touch one of our disease ridden blonde whores with a ten foot pole, I imported an asian as a wife, only way to get a happy family here.

Cuck

fairly sure Italy has been a major center of civilization for much longer than Scandinavia(no offense or attack on Scandinavians), not sure what sort of history they teach in mongrelica, guess you spend most of your time studying the lolholocaust

Med
>perfect facial hair
>god Slayer tier man that you'll only see once in your life
Nordic
>no facial hair, makes him look younger and less manly
>chad tier. You will see many of these guys

Not angry, I'm actually disgusted by your people and society, you were always degenerates and will die as such.

>(no offense or attack on Scandinavians)
Don't be a cuck.

>Did the American nordicists get to you?
it did get to some I'm afraid, but then again you guys should ignore memeflag niggers
there may as well be an amerinigger behind that fascist faggot as well

There's a few problems with this. You'll never have a wife that isn't a disease ridden sack of old sperm.

don't be a faggot, actual Scandinavians is not the same as butthurt americhimps larping as Europeans, don't fall for it and pay attention to the flags

I disagree. Well fare well, I hope you are not a neckbeard that sits here all day not taking part in what is happening in Italy now.

both meds and scandis have good beard genes. but meds are manlets so nobody can take them seriously

kill yourself snownigger

I don't care, they are degenerates and cucks that allow any kind of decadence in their society, you must be a Bolzano beta if you defend them.

Have fun with your Swedish wife that fucked Jamal and Muhammed before. I actually know a blonde girl that fucked both niggers and arabs. Now she's with a Swedish guy. "Lucky" guy, lol.

>I hope you are not a neckbeard that sits here all...
What's with the projection you pathetic subhuman?

>italians are only white when they make cool shit

Fuck off kike

I was simply referring to the pic in question. Comparing a Slayer vs a chad is not a fair comparison.

We are not white, we are mediterranean, let the "white" cucks be in their own special club.

Go fuck yourself. Hiding your flag like a coward, you are probably from a country where the women are kept in line and aren't fucking random dudes from the time they are 15.

Try finding a non-cumdumpster as a Swede and then come back and say the same thing.

This D/C is disgusting. We have the world against us already.

1. We are all targeted, Italians and Norwegians both for destruction and replacement
2. Generically we are closer to each other than to outside groups (maybe you are closer to unmixed Anatolians)
3. Culturally we are closer than to outside groups (not counting mongrels that have adopted European culture)

It's mostly swedes claiming ancient italians were snowniggers too to make their inferiority.

decadence in society affects everyone in the west and you know it, even if they are ahead of us on the matter, most likely because of cultural proximity to the anglo world as well as higher comfort levels