readms.net/r/a_trail_of_blood/13/4552/17
twitter.com/chinowadachi
twitter.com/shuzo_oshimi/status/909041046998282241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's having a bit of an oedipal fever.

>This fucking manga.
I can't see it ending well for anyone.
Poor tomboy

Been a while since a manga has managed to legit terrify me.

>new chapter
D-did i miss the thread? Link pls

No new chapter in a while, still at 14. Check the archives for a thread.

Please dump new chapter. Or link.

What did she mean by that?

The mom's hot, can't blame him

If the chapter isn't released, how did you post this screenshot?

I think mother's feelings are becoming less maternal and more romantic

>"Sei, love"

Wew

they probably translated "anata" to "love", as in what britbong mothers might call their children

>implying
99% chance she just called him Sei-chan.

stop doubting the niggastream overlords you fucking sheep

Its still very affectionate for above infant/young toddler when mothers refer to their kids as "love".

A part of me assumes that. The other part hopes its not.

not the same page but I'd guess it's Sei-chan in the op image aswell.

God, I want them to fuck so badly.

His mom is creepy as fugg

I fugg that creepy mom, though.

If new chapter isn't out, how have you posted this?!

Because the new chapter was out over a week ago. The new chapter still hasn't come out.

When you say new chapter in your second line I assume you mean chapter 15. Cause I don't remember him giving an answer to the tomboy in chapter 14.

THIS I don't remember him giving an answer to the tomboy too.

You're right.
Because OP's pic is from chapter 13. readms.net/r/a_trail_of_blood/13/4552/17

Jesus Christ I am retarded. Thanks user.

When is the new chapter due out?

According to this pattern, tomorrow.

Also 7.5 released yesterday.

It seems we are getting another case of "Chapter 8" where the serialization went on hiatus for a month. No clue why. Since then, I have learned to regularly check the below twitter account.
twitter.com/chinowadachi

When the latest chapter is not being promoted, I know it hasn't been released for whatever reason. This is the only reason why I didn't start refreshing Mangastream's page like a madman on last Friday. Though if it's anything like chapter 8, the wait will be one month after the current chapter. So next week Friday, possibly.

What is he drawing!?
twitter.com/shuzo_oshimi/status/909041046998282241

Nice hunting user. Looking good, can't wait to see what happens.

Well damn. Also god damn I wonder if anyone could track any images of asian women who've aged even half as good as his mom.

better not pull a "oh that was parental jealousy" shit

Guess the theory of Sei being the son of a previous husband is debunked now.

I'm 80% sure that won't be the case.

Yeah. The dad looking really old was misleading.

血の轍作画中=Rotting blood drawing?

so far it could all go either way, or at the least be argued in MC-kun-s head
you've never gotton a cheek kiss, senpai?

No.

s-surely you jest

I'm sure when I was a little kid I did. Adter I was like, twelve, though? Can't remember.

>Also god damn I wonder if anyone could track any images of asian women who've aged even half as good as his mom.
Several threads ago, I remember someone made photo comparisons of asian women and their daughters. You could hardly tell who was who.

are you not an affectionate person, or your mom isn't?
mine still loves to hug and give kisses and some really dubious behavior maybe I dunno

>your mom isn't?
She died when I was little. And now here I am in these threads.

Well damn I didn't see that. But I doubt they'd have aged as gracefully (or as close as one can draw comparisons to the artstyle of the manga to real Asians) as the mom here.

When I first saw it a couple of week ago, I assumed it was for the upcoming chapter. If that is true, I guess it's the immediate aftermath of last week's cliffhanger.

She's the kind that would have vagina dentata.

Doesn't look good for Sei anyway!

It could be a teary eyed Sei.
Or a mid-orgasm Sei.

ah. figured.
g-ganbare, shounen protagonist-kun

>those dark figures
Oh, fuck. Mommy tore the letter, didn't she?

Oh shit, nice observation user. You're probably right.

If that other manga of the same author where the MC gets raped by the girl, I am 99.99999% sure either the tomboy or the mom forces themselves on him.

Though the former would be a good excuse for the mom to go kill mode on the tomboy.

Seiko is infinitely more likely to pull this stunt than Fukiishi. The latter might not even live long enough to get the D one way or the other. I'm actually scared for her.

I am just going to throw this out there but is it possible that Sei may end up cracking and raping his mom than what we assume is vice versa? Or is that too dark?

what if
>mom is a gou-dere
>goes full on song of saya and keeps tomboy in basement for him

He's too much of a pussy

I read around half of Mari and that other twisted one with the psycho school girl who sends the MC on a mental breakdown adventure but not sure if the author has the time to make a decent story around that. Or if its even his style to begin with.

This is probably for Happiness not Chink no Wadachi

I'unno, user. He looks like Sei, and I'd buy the mom tearing the letter apart.

I will go out on a limb here and say even if that is the case, she won an enormous amount of goodwill from me when she saved her sons life and pushed that punk cousin off the cliff.

Speaking of that what will happen to the girl and her co worker?

>not what it looks like
what did she mean by this? did she slip and fall to a chad's penis in front of her husband?

Jaimini translated it differently. What did the original text say?

Mommy is cute.
Cute!

I expect the coworker to die soon, he's not very developed and already confessed to Gosho despite the original MC being the likely love interest.

>original MC being the likely love interest.
Makoto more than likely hasn't aged a day since he was captured. It seemed like it was going that way initially, but ultimately it seems he's being paralleled with Gosho's younger brother.

What chap chap is this?