Why are niggers literally saturating the media?

Why are niggers literally saturating the media?

>new TV host?: has to be nigger
>new TV show?: half the main cast is niggers

How is it that 12% of the population gets 50% of media representation?

In the UK, blacks make up only about 2% of the population yet I bet if you asked the average resident there they'd say it was closer to 15%. Why does the media over-represent blacks vs asians, or hispanics? What's their adoration?

>Are they trying to undo their negative social image?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALpOzyKCWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=NKA3h4PQaJU
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are they trying to undo their negative social image?

Yeah, that and normalize their presence in society meaning less social resistance when they come flooding in.

Point this out though and you get called racist. One of the reasons i abstain from all TV.

>Why are

>>Are they trying to undo their negative social image?
who could be behind such a thing?

If people don't know ((why)) by now then I don't know what to say

Cause only niggers still watch television.
Go to any city and see who lines up for movies - literally only off the boat refugees and a token soy boy friend from school.

lot of black violin players all of a sudden

Same reason anytime they show an interracial couple in shows, movies or ads it's always a black guy and white woman. It's pure propaganda.

Because it pisses you off and I love that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALpOzyKCWOo

it can only serve to our amusement i guess

I have avoided most of television and films as well. There is no amount of niggers in media that can convince me that they are anything other than savages. In one aspect I can see it as an effort to placate niggers and get whatever income they have, but it doesn't matter really. Niggers don't think in terms of societal acclimation or cooperation.
In case anyone needs a reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=NKA3h4PQaJU

Black people don't play violin; black people play the fiddle.

>only niggers still watch television.
this

Their goal is to disenfranchise whites. This is (((Textbook))). Destruction of white culture through perversion

>watching TV
>watching american TV

Because you gotta be as dumb as a nigger to do that.

>a reminder:
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
Darien Long has a ton of videos, trying to capture his 15 minutes of fame from 2011. THIS was the video that sparked his brief notoriety
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI

Well...

>myth
You can go on nigger forums(like thecoli) and see them being proud of their criminal cultures.

Diversity is our strength. Equal outcomes are more important than individual treatment. I can't wait until we start arresting white people to equalize the prison population.

Homestly part of it seems to be that whites have moved on to streaming and other services and only niggers and decrepit boomers still pay for cable and watchc ads.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

They are no longer (((((12%))))) the stats lie

UN definition of "genocide"

Blacks are as American as whites

>Destruction of white culture through perversion
up until the 20th century, America was dominated by WASP hegemon. Immigrant jews came to America and after WWII it was all over with. Getting a Catholic into the White House was a way to break the old guard Protestant majority and the jews have taken over since the 60s. They aren't relinquishing it and are using the blacks as their MacGuffin

Didn't America stand with Israel?

In the USA blacks watch 1 hour more TV per day than any other demographic. Because the chances of the person consuming the tv was black we put on more black music videos.

I worked for a music station that still played music videos

Because less white people watch television and movies, preferring the internet for thier entertainment and information.

>"YOU ARE THE FATHER"
Nigger immediately stands up and leaves

>thecoli
interesting forum, not as fun as nairaland though

>How is it that 12% of the population gets 50% of media representation?

I have no idea, I quit the media many years ago, what's going on?

>How is it that 12% of the population gets 50% of media representation?

no clue

What uni?

>funwblacks200-taze-yo-mom
I'd like the audio to this

Underrated post

Never mind found it.

cancel your fucking electric-jew.
deprive them of your monthly tithe.
I dont have it, my household is jew, nigger, homo propaganda free.
I control what my kids see and absorb.

jews

Also like, what the fuck is it with these guys and "talking about their culture and how whites wanna steal it"

but then posting shit like:
"Muh shaolin anime project with a black samurai" and more or less trying to steal asias identity.

Because Commies and Kikes are promoting them. Jews run the media.

>safe breaks

simple. jews want you to think they're human, like you.

>tv exec: hey diversity is popular we should put diversity everywhere
>tv exec 2: ok that makes sense it, never backfires when we ham-handedly try to appeal to a nebulous audience that may not even be a part of our core demographic

its like this for all entertainment. its no secret that business executives are woefully out of touch.

The jews are in firm control and they're mocking us.

Who can become actors?
>People with nothing to lose

That's why. Everyone makes it out as some conspiracy but the truth is Artist (Actors, designers, ect) are people who can afford to not carry a regular job. The pay is irregular, the jobs are erratic, it requires you to move around a good bit. Who can do this? Poor black people and rich white people, so you get liberal white kids and Jamal who can read lines and hold a mic.

That's a sweet tase.... I can't wait to go home and watching with a really bright monitor....

"Black People Violin". That is rich!
inb4:
>The coming race war is the perfect distraction to prevent the swamp from being cleaned.
>Swamp Logic: "It's difficult to remember that you came to clean the swamp when you're up to your ass in alligators."
amirite tho?

Its all so tiring

They’re trying to prepare the population for the future they have planned. They’re normalizing white minority status.

Why are you still watching telAvivision?

Yup
Only empty headed negroes are dumb enough to piss away hours watching revisionist fantasy shows in hopes they might get a shred of dignity out of it before throwing their chicken bones and crack pipes on the ground.

Racial discourse is a tool of the left, always has been.

This liberalized era of film is just more concentrated with their ideology, pretending to "support" but ensuring division as they draw distinct lines between classes and races of people.

Not lines as a description or identifier, but ones that foster an Us Vs Them mentality to both sides.

I'm watching Snapchat. And so is every young white daughter in America.

White men are invisible on Snapchat unless they're shooting up schools. It is dominated by black NFL players bodies, and cute young mixed boys with blue eyes.

Nigger programming doesn’t affect me at all m8 you seem to be some weirdo who loves shame

You don't understand equality, equality does not mean races are equally represented by their population in that country, it means that all attention is divided by how many races exist in that country. equal opportunity =/= equal outcome, you evil naZIS. Equality means all have equal outcome except enemies of the communism

Thank you for finally helping me to understand why shitskins are so belligerent and nasty about whites on the internet. It doesn't trigger me, but it's irritating in the same way as when a child feigns superiority. Fortunately it also clearly highlights how dumb they actually are.

Niggers love drama because it’s a nice distraction from being a nigger. They hate reality.

The globalist are double tripling down to get blacks on their side... I doubt it’ll work, the globalist gave their blacks way too much leash...

the more you whine, the more you get

Pretty simple.

Every group that calls for "equality" and it's apparent they have more than equality. Will always whine they do not have equality. Simply to keep getting more

Because the media likes to cover crime.

ITS NIGGERMANIA

>reality.

No you are just some toad cuck posting on Sup Forums hahahaha.

NFL viewership is at an all time low, tv ratings are at an all time low, people don't care about American mass culture anymore.

Get fucked.

sage

because nigger culture is just them complaining about whites

>ayoo white girls lmao
>white pipo dont season their food
>white boy this
>white boy that
>#OscarsSoWhite

all they have is >we wuz kangz, which they stole.

Fucking this

Nogs won't join them, because they are too stupid. Globalist want to destroy all races and mix them up in ONE HUMAN RACE (notice the slogan). Globalists (kikes) want to promote niggers to white people and make whites feel that there are no races. It is also useful to keep niggers in white countries - if they get more power, attention, pride, they want to stay in here.

>NFL viewership is at an all time low

It's dropped, but not at an all-time low.

>And so is every young white daughter in America.
its no secret that teen girls and black adults share the same emotionally insecure milieu. Both live in worlds free of responsibility and the ONLY way they know to achieve any affirmation of their existence is through what OTHER people can give them so they are conditioned to seek attention any way they can. It doesn't matter if its positive or negative, so long as its attention.

>It's dropped, but not at an all-time low.

>50% of media representation

hmmm thats pretty racist. It needs to represent future demographics of 99%+ black people

Mainstream is afraid of black
People and their violence so they act nice with them by painting them as cool, edgy and anti-white because at some point they would prefer being dead than being called racists. They think that so they have to make it trough tv shows, movies, games, music ... for you to believe it also. This is a mass hysteria phenomenon and here on Sup Forums we just wake up from the lies.

hah. some poor faggot is paying money to learn how to troll Sup Forums.
Expect some red-pilling, faggot.

You need to watch television during normal business hours for television to look like you do, famalam

Makes no difference to me, I abandoned network television when KOTH was cancelled.

They can't get wypipo back, so they're now pandering to the lowest denominator. No one should care who collects and repurposes our refuse, let them nig our garbage up all they want. They think dat shit Gucci, gnomesayin'?

>people pay to spread propaganda masquerading as education

The goal is to make whites a minority in their own countries so that they never pose a threat to the Jewish power structure. If whites grow up idolizing blacks and believing they're intellectually equal, then they'll be more likely to mix with them.

Like you even have electricity in a 99% black world

this X 1000

(((they))) know that niggers now will buy their products. They lost wypipo and (((they))) know they won't come back.

So if you are white and still watch TV and go to movies and listen to "popular" music you need to realize that your mind is just that of a nigger or other 3rd world trash.

>telAvivision®
Congratulations! this meme needs to be spammed on social media over the next year or so; appearing to be a misspelling until it becomes a part of the fabric of societies worldwide; no?

>Do not expect to "win" any arguments, and it would be recommended to avoid long arguments

Gee, I wonder why they would have to include that bit? Surely those liberal intellectuals would checkmate any argument we make because the facts are on their side, r-r-right?

Its just temporary. Once sales start to diminish, the nigger sales trick will go away.

Everybody know's this already OP, Diversity Quota's.. It's always a nigger, Never a Chink,Spic,Wop,PooinLoo always the eternal burden nigger.

(((They))) want you to get used to their appearence so when you see hundreds of them on the street you will think that niggers are a part of your society and there is nothing fishy going on.

Dude I just clicked the "music" tab on youtube. It's a fkn nigger hub

WHY IS OBAMA NIGGER GETTING A NETFLIX SHOW? I swear they aren't even trying to hide the authoritarian path they want to take us on

Only redditors reply to these threads.
Well them and storm cucks.
It's shamefull how low the white man has fallen

-White people are mostly indifferent to race, while black people on average are extremely racist, so it's better marketing to have black people because it appeals to more people
-Part of the larger Anti-white agenda

I only watch Lord of the rings repeatedly, because it's one of the only movies I can think of without niggers or other non whites. I can recite every word from every scene.

yeah i don't get this. they should just extrapolate from the most recent census to get the appropriate diversity.

Says the guy whose country is actively being flooded with nigs and sand nigs.

Europe has been very multicultural since the 1900s, blacks have been telling whites what the fuck's up since then.
Now sit yo ass down and be humble.