This kills the human brain and makes you a zombie

Prove me wrong

Pro tip you can't.

Weaponised drink to make the mass stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/caffeine/art-20049372
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/06/this-is-your-brain-on-coffee/
forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2015/07/29/heres-more-evidence-that-coffee-is-good-for-your-brain/#5edf0e612385
youtu.be/uF0FhGzroS4
youtube.com/watch?v=-fkv1Dkh-Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What? You are pouring hot water over it and drinking it, right? Not injecting it or huffing it or whatever? It's not even as caffeinated as tea.

>S-Stop drinking tthis it tastes n-nasty and it's bad for y-you.
Stopping being a whiny bitch. It keeps you focused and energized while you work. It's not my fault you can't handle that, and only soybois are a slave to it.

Caffeine is a gateway drug to stronger stimulants. It's basically legal adderall and is used similarly to pacify kids and adults alike.

soyboys don't drink coffee, they drink some 350+ calorie abomination that is 90% sugar and artificial flavoring with some coffee in there somewhere.

Tea tends to have much lower amounts caffeine than coffee
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/caffeine/art-20049372

No sauce to back up your shit claim.. how original... it's an antioxidant also has many other benefits. Your not supposed to drink a gallon of the shit a day, 1 strong cup in the morning about an hour after you wake up.

>This kills the human brain and makes you a zombie
How come?
How's it turn you into a zombie?

I cant disprove your points because you haven't presented any.

Agreed only beta cucks drink coffee some of these soy boys even drink more than one cup a day

Is coffee the next target of these conservakids?

wtf are you on about, OP? got any supporting evidence or are you just a faggot?

I tried quitting coffee (zero coffee over the span of 3 months) and found myself seriously depressed, my energy levels dropped to zero, I slept 10-12 hours every day when time allowed it, was plagued with a memtal fog so thick I couldn't even focus on the most basic shit. I didn't even think it was the lack of coffee I honestly thought I had mononucleosis or something.

Went back to 5 cups a day, instantly better after the first cup, it is incredible.

That is a drug dependency and withdrawal

>ITT addicts defend their precious drug.
Gotta have that cup in the mornong or else you can't even function and get head aches.

Caffeine is a stimulant you fucking faggot. It doesn't pacify anyone. It amps them up. Please go back to your seventh day adventist cult and neck yourself.

Dude,
Hate faggy coffee snobs all you want, sure. But you can’t deny caffeine has a net positive for the human brain and body. Doesn’t make you stupid, makes you more alert.

Coffee just causes my ass to explode with shit so I have stopped driinking it. Too bad since I really love coffee.

>It's not even as caffeinated as tea.

Coffee on average has higher amounts of caffeine than tea.

You had withdrawal for 3 months? Thats crazy. My worst withdrawal was 7 days

I only noticed how much truth there is to it after I tried quitting and suffered horrible withdrawal effects. That should tell you something is wrong. Coffee threads also have visible shills.

This is one the biggest redpills. Why did liberal intellectuals always meet at coffee? Why european aristocracy started to degenerate after the introduction of coffe? Why south-american natives are the most violent people on the earth?
Jews don't drink coffee

Low effort slide thread

Learn how to spot shills. This particular instance can be found in 2-1 on pic

I like the taste of coffee but hate the caffeine, I have enough natural energy, I don't need one or several prepared drink to go throughout my day.

So is amphetamine, yet it's given to kids who are hyperactive to make them less hyperactive (amped up). Are you only using it for workouts or something? Caffeine is used a lot for focus, which comes with all the other pacifying qualities of stimulants.

ONE post by OP

sage in all fields

How is discussing drug dependence from caffeine considered sliding or shilling?

Kek at all the triggered coffee cucks

>tfw 5 cups a day and 2 packs of smokes
I'm fucking wired and I love it

Is this how you become an expert marksman?

well i drink about a cup a day with some sugar mixed in there

i dont do anything else besides fapping i guess
those are my addictions i guess

I've never known that if I don't have coffee I get headaches, I've gone long periods of time with no coffee and I thought I felt perfectly fine... idk senpai. Idk.

>prove me wrong
That not how this works. You're supposed to prove yourself right.

>This kills the human brain and makes you a zombie.
>Weaponized drink to make the mass stupid.
I am used to seeing no source to back up claims made in shitty threads here, but you haven't even provided an argument for your claims.

Remember to sage if you post people.

I think your wrong but I don't know enough about tea to dispute it. What brand of bong tea do you have? I'll order that shit today if it has more kick than coffee

Really? Withdrawal lasts four days for me tops

Die Mormon Scum

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/06/this-is-your-brain-on-coffee/

forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2015/07/29/heres-more-evidence-that-coffee-is-good-for-your-brain/#5edf0e612385

The burden of proof is on you, faggot.
inb4
>but those say 10 cups a day is bad for your brain!
No shit, too much of anything is bad for you. Fuck off

Jew owned media

When I was on ADHD meds the (((doc))) would tell my parents to dose me with caffeine if it was too late in the day to take another Ritalin

Only intelligent people can tell the difference the subtleties of daily caffeine use has on their psyche. It literally makes part of your caring empathetic personality turn off, as well as turning off your general curiosity and pondering of life and other subtle naunced thinking. Brainlets will never know the difference.

>hurr I quit coffee and felt the same!!

Fuck coffee and fuck niggers

Congrats on showing the whole thread how retarded you are. Amphetamines raise the resting level of dopamine in the system. Hyperactive kids have a lower resting level, which causes Dopamine Seeking Behavior. It makes it extremely hard to focus because their brain is literally craving stimulation so they switch from thing to thing extremely quickly to get the slight boost of dopamine from doing something new. They can't stay on task because they literally run out of dopamine.
In healthy humans, elevated dopamine causes stimulation and a drastically greater ability to work on one task for a long time, up until they saturate their dopamine receptors and are "stemmed out" with the jitters and all. In ADHD humans, elevated dopamine normalizes their behavior and ends the dopamine seeking patterns.

I drink mine strong and black, just how I like my men.

You probably have naturally low dopamine levels. Same thing happened to when I quit so I went back to drinking coffee again. Fuck it, at least I'm happier now.

Stop drinking coffee! It completely fucks your gut health! Gut health is #1!
>Joe Rogan interviews Dr. Rhonda Patrick about how gut health is the main cause of heart disease.
youtu.be/uF0FhGzroS4

COFFEE MAKES YOU FAT!!!
Why coffee and anything else that contains caffeine makes you fat:
youtube.com/watch?v=-fkv1Dkh-Ls

NO TALKIE TILLL COFFEE

WELL BASICALLY YOU USED TO
oops caps lock
used to be fine and then you grew dependent on a substance and now can't feel fine without it

2-3 maybe 4 cups on a rough day is the absolute max someone should drink coffee daily, otherwise you burn out your adrenal glands, which i think you've probably already done by the sounds of it. so you're fucked now

FUCK OFF MY BEAN WATERS

Frederick thought coffee was a degenerate trend in Prussia. He lamented how it was replacing beer.