Do you like this flag ?

Do you like this flag ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSurzeGvPrQ
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/12/confederate-symbols-largely-disappeared-after-the-civil-war-the-fight-against-civil-rights-brought-them-back/?utm_term=.139c30562e12
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPfOL4wUuMU
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's more aesthetically pleasing than the stars and stripes

I love this flag. It represent greatness of White culture and its victory over these stupid niggers

I like it because it's an X

It has never been a real flag. It is a rectangle version of the Confederate Battle flag. I do like the real Confederate States flags.

It was the last armed stand against the Federal reserve

I love it

Anything that's a salt producer is Unironically good

pretty much

Yes, just needs a country to go with it.

It's pretty ugly and the people waving it around are uglier.

I honestly didn't before, I always just saw it as the flag that fat smelly rednecks at school always put on their trucks. Then I saw how butthurt lefties get over it.

Also the real CSA flag is better. The cross flag was just made to make it easier to tell it apart from the stars and stripes in the heat of battle.

yes, find it nice

I love it.

It's a pretty good battle flag, but the actual Confederate flag was much better. Idk why but I really like a lot of white on a flag. I think the Confederates used it on their flag to express humility before God, and the red was to symbolize the blood shed for it.

this. that's all it is to me

dk, are you a fed?

It's a nice flag.

While old glory reigns supreme, this one is indeed very aesthetic. It has a very military and industrial vibe to it. Like the stars are the rivets holding the nation together. The south has been demonized though and the flag will always stand for failure.

>victory
I got some bad news for you

nobe, jusd a deebly goncerned cidizen :DDD

It reminds me of the late 70s when me and friends would go driving out to the country, getting stoned on cheap grass and listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd and other Southern rock. It was literally everywhere back then. Good times.

Adorable

Yes, it’s purty and triggers jews and SJW’s.

Holy crap, someone on Sup Forums as old as me. We are still kids at heart.

I like Norway's better.

Same. Not Southern but they are a great people. Lovely English looks due to their 300 year old heritage, becoming rarer and rarer as this country is browned out.

Reminder that Brad Paisley and LL Cool J solved the flag controversy and figured out America's racial problems. Why is anyone even still arguing about this stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=KSurzeGvPrQ

No, my great great great grandfather fought for the Union and kill a lot of dixie cowards. In his journal he said that most of the wounded southern soldiers he met and spoke to regretted their support of succession, because they didn't realize that they were being manipulated by wealthy land owners into fighting for slavery on their behalf.

The wealthy pukes who orchestrated secession either left the country or lied their way out of the consequences they deserved for it.

Haha, yeah bro. We totally belong! It's not weird when you're a kid at heart! Not weird at all. Haha.

This flag is nearly perfect

The common battle flag is flown by people with no understanding of their history, who still try to say it represents their culture viewpoints. Only retards fly the battleflag, and only retards think it's the proper Confederate flag, only massive retards get angry over it.
Though the flag does have it's importance as a historical symbol

I'm from the American South, and while I've never had any real attachment to the flag, it's always been in the background of my life. T-shirts, bikinis, phone covers, bumper stickers, etc.

In fact, my city (Charleston SC) has always used revolutionary and civil war history as a huge tourism draw, so dixie flags and Gadsden flags were just part of the atmosphere.

I guess what bugs me the most, is that in my 42 years in the south, I've never seen anyone who like the flag be overtly racist. Sure, maybe they were, but the flag was more about being "southern" than white power or whatever.

>yeah bro
You must be over 18 kid. Maybe there's some pokemon you still haven't found yet. Off ya go back to plebbit Timmy.

Yes. It’s a great flag.

t. Floridian

>victory

Niggers are still owned by democrats.

Why do the guys who fly this thing also get really angry about people defacing the US flag.

You actually do sound like some grandpa, still talking about this newfangled pokeymons that's actually old as fuck lol

What does even represent?

You are a clown. It is a good flag and lots of the people that wave it are still white. So fuck off.

Unfortunately the brainwashing worked. It was the overtly racist people who wanted to make a symbol of racism normalized and erase the true meaning behind it. So now normies wave the Confederate flag, being ignorantly racist.

I fly mine in front of my house in CA. I’m in a rural area, no one really gives a shit and neighbors still wave when I’m outside. I grew up in North Florida where it’s very common to see it fly.

Never really thought of it to be connected to the civil war, nigger hating or anything negative. When it see it, it just reminds me of what I like about the south
>bald cypress trees growing in the swamps
>Spanish moss growing from oak trees
>fishing
>being in the outdoors
>great neighbors
>lynyrd skynyrd
>working on my grandparents’ ranch as a kid

I think this is true. I live in the midwest and I see total white trash scumbags flying that flag. They are typically racist fatties and I know they have no understanding of the South or what they endured during the War of Northern Aggression.

This. White southern culture to me.

Which state did the star in middle represent?

Just beautiful

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/12/confederate-symbols-largely-disappeared-after-the-civil-war-the-fight-against-civil-rights-brought-them-back/?utm_term=.139c30562e12

The flag was brought to the mainstream in the 1950s and 1960s to combat civil rights. The south never cared about it after the war was over.

Almost every black person in the south thinks it means you're racist. It's more of a southern pride symbol now

I love it

Fake flag. Georgia flag is actually much closer to the real one.

I just see it as the loser flag. No bias.

it's really aesthetic

It's a good flag.

Love it!

It's a beautiful white, Christian flag.

Funny - I feel the same about you, Reebok!

Yes it's very aesthetic and pretty comfy.

It's missing something. It just feels incomplete to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPfOL4wUuMU

You might enjoy this, also when people comment of southerners being fat they fail to realize its due to our black population who are grossly overweight
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

Nah I like the battle flag better. That actual stars and bars represent slavery. The battle flag the men who died for their states.

Squeal like pig flag? youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8

Absolutely

So then does the union have a seperate battle flag or do they just use Ol' Glory?

Well the reason the south adopted that flag as the battle flag is because it was Virginia’s battle flag which was Home to Robert E lee. One of the greatest generals to ever live. Now there are many different Union battle flags but they for the most part all have the same iteration of Stars and Stripes

Pic related one version of the unions battle flag

>lol
Go back to plebbit faggot.

Thanks for the lesson, user!

A superior flag.

Wrong. It was the naval jack, though the confederacy barely had a navy.

Lies. States literally adopted it into their new state flags. You can watch confederate reunions from the 1910s where whole towns are lined with the battle flag. This is pure leftist propaganda to convince people the flag has a singular and racist message.

RAYSIS

Which state and when? The Confederate reunions had nothing to do with states reminiscing their Confederacy status. It was for veterans who fought for the Confederacy. It stopped in the 1910s because they were all dead by then.