Again!! Thread

Am I the only one excited for this?
Again!! was a really good manga and I'm glad its finally going to get a proper translation, but at the same time I'm disappointed that the only reason they're doing it is to piggyback off of the popularity of YOI.

Other urls found in this thread:

kodanshacomics.com/series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh. I didn't know Yuri and Again shared a creator. AGAIN! is a nice read and I wish it would be completely translated. Does Kodansha do a good job translating?

Again!! already had a proper translation and scanlation.
I'd rather have viscans pick it up again and finish it properly.
But since that isn't happening, I guess I am excited for chapter 106+.

Yeah, they're translations are pretty good from what I've read.
kodanshacomics.com/series/

I dropped it, started out good and had potential but went to shit with bad pacing and developments.

>I'm disappointed that the only reason they're doing it is to piggyback off of the popularity of YOI.
What? Who gives a shit, and how is that wrong in any way? There's a lot of manga out there, do you think series get scanlated by virtue of how beloved a work of art they are?

it's so cringy. The art is great and characters are nice (usami is 10/10) but it's just SO CRINGY

To be honest this news reminded me that I still haven't read it. Good timing.
I'm worried for what this user said though

Looks like some female characters are actually protagonists so this is a watch

>it's so cringy.
No, it wasn't. But the story turned out to be a little weird. I was expecting it to have more ouendan elements but instead, it was more like school drama.

>No, it wasn't.
it was

Not that user, but please elaborate. Why was it cringy? I haven't read it, I'm just curious.

it's about an autist trying to relive his highschool years in the most embarrassing way possible

>in the most embarrassing way possible
You are the autist.

I stopped reading around like 140 or something

actually I'm quite well-adjusted. If you seriously don't find anything cringy about the autist MC screaming his lungs out, I have bad news for you

>actually I'm quite well-adjusted
>actually
Exactly the thing an autist would claim in the most autistic manner.

It was a great manga. The whole focus of the story on this "cringe".
It's about adult who regretted the fact that he never shown his real feelings or acted on them. When he got a second chance, instead of been bothered about "what is cringe or what is not, and it's better to avoid cringy situations" started to do things that he wanted to do.

It's been a while since I've read this but I remember the story just kind of dropping elements every arc. What was the deal with him and best girl dating? It seems like that plot point just got forgotten along the way.

Wasn't it half-axed so the ending was crazily rushed and abrupt?

This went to complete shit after the first main arc ended, though.

I am too