Evil or Live

Deep show of the season
It's also chink-shit

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1325/Haoliners_Animation_League
google.com/search?q=china internet addiction camp
youtube.com/watch?v=N3XdUmvYUbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deep or DEEP, user? Also how chinkshit is it? The horror tag usually is great for camp stuff. Is this Ousama Game 2.0 or can I safely skip this one?

It's not actually deep, just has retarded Eva tier cuts for no reason

>It's also chink-shit
Thanks for the warning user

>chink-shit

What's that? You wanna fight?
I lead a guild of 100,000 members!
I'll fucking kill you!

>Also how chinkshit is it?
The lips don't even synch to Japanese.

It's JP dubbed though.
You don't see all the faggots last season complaining about Centaur being chinkshit.

>Chinese is so ugly that they had to censor it

>printing with no margin space

Centaur was made in China? No wonder it was trash

myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1325/Haoliners_Animation_League
Same studio that made this actually.

Because it didn't have the obnoxious Haoliners intro.
Not sure why you would place such emphasis on your company when you produce horrible trash.

Because Centaur no Nayami wasn't 100% chinkshit. Studios alone usually don't mean anything.

This had some of the worst banding I've ever seen, and I use madvr with high banding filters.

I really want to assume it is on purpose

You're right. It was worse than chinkshit.
My bad I thought it was bad because it was also chinkshit, but it was Japanese manga adapted by chinks.
Taking a dogshit manga and having chinks make the anime only led to it being complete shit. Because only chinks thought it was good enough to deserve an adaptation.
At last I see!

What's Shinn's deal?

awful. maybe taking a look at the society that makes young people reclusive would be too much to expect from Chinese media. some chink bitch hired people to kill her parents here because their overprotective parenting. some people are just retards, it's a problem for the parents because they can't measure dicks using their kid's accomplishments. absolute shitshow

What the FUCK was up with the bit when MC thinks Shin was a girl?
Was his chink VA more androgynous or something?

stop bully

Oh boy, looks like it hit 2 close 2 home.

im posting from rehab

Never thought I'd get to watch an anime about Sup Forums posters getting sent to boot camp

Post some QUALITY.
You need to see the story source to see if it is the real chink shit or not.You new here?

this anime is scary af

I didn't see anything truly awful except the god awful filter over it

>muh yurishit isn't chink shit because the story is Japanese
>doesn't matter if it was animated and made in China!!!
>or that nips don't care for it and only chinks like it

>not.You
You're the one who's new here retard. Learn some punctuation from your third world English class and come back.

Don't tell me you're one of those people who believes that the animation studio is the most important part of a show.

I didnt even watch the centaur series due to its shit chink quality. What I did was just educating you on how to differentiate a real chink shit than the meme use of it, relax my chink neighbour.

Centaur is manga adaptation, this is chink shit manhua

I smell a salty Chinaman.

>saying Centaur was bad
Bullshit.

I'm sure Evil or Live is shit, though.

Both are shit, my nigger. But only one is shit chinkshit.

My guess is that the pleb filter from the first minute of the first episode worked very well, especially now that we're having an invasion of antiyurifags.

We already knew Centaur no Nayami though, and it didn't drop us into an absurd tone-deaf Chinese-language OP either.

I want to ram the ram

>chink shit
damn, and I was mildly excited for this too.

its not that bad, go for it

Why does MC and his Waifu have non-chink names?

So the entire premise of this show is NEET concentration camps

This is ehhh

but this stuff can be okay if they just don't take it seriously like To Be Hero

Japanese localization. Apparently chinese and Japanese broadcasts of these shows are quite different. Last season someone complained about the bad editing of the jap version of Youko-chan, and that the chink broadcast was much better.

I have a feeling that NTR is coming. Purple haired nigger will get with the MCs crush

The only chinkshit I've seen that doesn't look like chinkshit. If they can animate as good as a mediocre sea monkey studio they why do they normally make their shows so disgusting.

It looked exactly like a jap show. I don't understand this chinkshit meme.

Check up other haoliners shows, they look pretty bad, that's how the meme came about.
It really is quite beyond me why people pretend that centaur looked like chinkshit.

It had Japanese source material and all the important staff positions were filled with Japanese people (no idea about the lower positions) so don't act like those things are the same.

Stop typing like retards. Holy shit.

Look at the staff page, see all the Japanese names and then kill yourself for being retarded.

They think they're shitposting on twitter.

>It looked exactly like a jap show.
I wonder why? It's not like Japan sometimes outsources their anime to China or anything. Can't possibly be that reason.

As I said, I don't understand the retarded complaints.

tell that to people claiming it looks like chinkshit you fag

This wasn't too bad despite being completely nonsensical. But, unfair authoritarianism usually brings out sympathy.

DUUUUDE

That's because those people are dumb and they're misusing that term. In Sup Forums's case, chinkshit is meant to refer to works that are Chinese in origin, just like Evil or Live. Centaur no Nayami was animated by a Chinese studio but it's a Japanese work.
And holy shit speaking of chinkshit I just found out that To Be Hero is getting a S2.

>To Be Hero
That was the only chink shit I ever finished. It was stupid, but tolerable because of the short episodes.

So, is this going to be edgy and brutal on the surface but the school is actually helping these kids, or is it just going to be pure edge?

it didn't look that edgy, but it can go chuuni way

Someday, I hope the Chinese get their souls back and start making entertainment worth watching. Until that happens, all they will produce is derivative garbage like this.

It's so mediocre. Tencent production values and their copycat mentality are all over it. What a worthless country.

How is chinese media in general? It's such a large country. They've got to have some talented people.

Great thread. It happens every time there is Chinese show airing.

I'm interested in watching more but as far as anime goes this is pretty generic.

So this show is Deadman Wonderland meets Musashi Gundoh?

Chinese Danganronpa

Kids are stupid. They had an easy way out when the headmistress approached them. There were four of them and four guards. If just one of them managed to occupy two guards at once, one kid could be able to reach the headmistress and take her hostage. Instead they were just standing and taking hits.

This made me laugh so fucking hard. He said it with such confidence.

lmaoooooooooooooooo room 420

>severe internet addiction
>nobody an hero'd after being deprived of internets
My suspension of disbelief can't handle this.

Why kill yourself when you could survive it and return to your addiction later? Also,
google.com/search?q=china internet addiction camp

People have killed themselves over far less though.
Hell it's China - people killed themselves BY playing video games.

>killed themselves
You didn't bother to read, right? A boy was beaten to death by the 'educators', a girl got raped and then took the anger out on the mother. Long story short the facilities take it a little bit too far.
Really surprising that a seemingly bullshit setting is realistic (at least so far).

>Gin no Guardian S2 supposedly planned for January
>Spiritpact S2 green-lit
I wonder they will green-lit S2 for their other series as well.

This is Japanese territory you cretin

the real thing seems to be worse than what was portrayed in the anime

The main character teasing Shin about being a girl was such a mood whiplash.

>They've got to have some talented people.

It's a question of if those talented people can actually get to a position where they can use those talents. I'm sure they have talented individuals, but I think the stance of China's government on creative expression and its business culture, along with possibly the large physical size of the country coupled with poor infrastructure outside of urban areas as well as weak social mobility prevents most of those cool dudes from doing anything of note.

Wtf these net addiction boot camps actually got some cuties.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3XdUmvYUbA

How do I watch the Chink dub?