I am a 33rd degree freemason

ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUcKeKt8C1k
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xmason.TRS0&_nkw=mason&_sacat=0
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=mason
amazon.com/King-Will-CLASSIC-Tungsten-Polished/dp/B00F3T33FW/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1520611089&sr=8-19&keywords=mason
amazon.com/Masonic-Crest-Golf-Towel-Hanging/dp/B018V89K8U/ref=sr_1_28_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1520611177&sr=8-28-spons&keywords=mason&psc=1
ebay.com/itm/2-NEW-Boxed-Free-Mason-TwoTone-Black-Pewter-Ballpoint-Pen-with-Masonic-Symbols/232686563154?epid=1334418521&hash=item362d332f52:g:thQAAOSwFqJWtmhA
adriandvir.tripod.com/
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng[Open]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll bait, what happened?

Why everything went out of hands?

tell us about the red and blue lodges then

The vast majority of collectively conscious decisions have already occurred long ago. It's about what you might imagine to be a religious solution to a non-religious problem.
Red symbolizes hatred and passion.
Blue symbolizes collectiveness, inertness.

is that way the majority of freegaysons are of the blue lodge? have you fucked anoyone up the ass to get energy?

I agree but the 2012 was supposed to come out differently, but instead it turned into a neocon panic fest.

there's a mason lodge down the street in the small town I just moved to. Would they be worth associating with?

What Valley?

It's because the furniture is usually blue in a craft lodge. Americans are idiots, basically.

We don't promote degeneracy. We are weeding it out.
It's not 2012 yet. It's the year 1718. You skipped 300 years during the dark ages.

What does the bull statue represent?

How’s life in the occult? Enjoy Hell you satanic fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUcKeKt8C1k

doing outreach on a basket weaving site?

LOL FAG IM 52ND DEGREE FREEMASON. BASICALLY I CAN MAKE U SUCK MY DICK AND U DO IT OR YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE CLUB
DUMB FAGGOT

Gregorian calendar?
Really?
stop the larp

I love penises

Good point.
Why would I be doing this?
Am I just baiting you?
Am I a troll?
Am I RP-ing?
Am I just a NEET?

Any vague major future happenings you know about?

Any good pointers to where to look for light magick stuff/synchronicity/etc?

Does Trump have any relation to the Freemasons.

What is the link between the Masons and the Windsors?

What is the relationship between the Masons and the current populist movement?

Are the Freemasons "Foundation X" of the bailout offer made to the UK Government?

All of you can be mason, instantly, by buying those stuff to impress lads: ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xmason.TRS0&_nkw=mason&_sacat=0

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=mason

The homeless can be used as a tool to initiate social reform.

BTFO

do you worship satan?

All of the above.

How to make a queen bee?

King Will CLASSIC 8mm Black Men's Tungsten Carbide Ring Polished Masonic Compass Square Free Mason, Price: $9.99 - $18.95 amazon.com/King-Will-CLASSIC-Tungsten-Polished/dp/B00F3T33FW/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1520611089&sr=8-19&keywords=mason

Are you racist ?

He who made it through the bulls.
He who runs through the bulls.
Etc.
There are ideals that must be feared.
They don't align.
But hey, we don't do research at Masons Incorporated.
The Merchandise is the coolest.
Yes.

Masonic Crest Golf Towel With Hook for Hanging, Price: $31.44 & FREE Shipping amazon.com/Masonic-Crest-Golf-Towel-Hanging/dp/B018V89K8U/ref=sr_1_28_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1520611177&sr=8-28-spons&keywords=mason&psc=1

no.

chuckle.
No. You're not.

begone satan in the name of Jesus Christ King of Heaven and Earth

Spoya Mason Masonic square Wireless Magnetic Car door step LED welcome logo shadow ghost light laser projection projector light, Price: $12.99 & FREE Shipping

PMTIER Men's Cubic Zirconia Masonic Freemason Gold Plated Stainless Steel Rings, Price: $11.00 - $29.99

Masonic Engraved Keepsake Box with Green Felt Lining, price $ 52.45

we worship jesus.

I used to be a Christian larper, too.

Nice anal beads, where did you pick them up?

I bought them from a wizard.

lol, you're not lvl 33 if you're saying that, I guess manly p hall isn't required reading anymore over there at the fag parties

literally who

^gay wizard.

Why are not you racist? are you in agreement with the politically correct and the anti-white climate? For the Marxists minorities are victims of our society, do you agree to their granting privileges?

How did you get the 33rd degree?

2-NEW-Boxed-Free-Mason-TwoTone-Black-amp-Pewter-Ballpoint-Pen-with-Masonic-Symbols
2-NEW-Boxed-Free-Mason-TwoTone-Black-amp-Pewter-Ballpoint-Pen-with-Masonic-Symbols
Have one to sell? Sell now
2 NEW Boxed Free Mason TwoTone Black & Pewter Ballpoint Pen with Masonic Symbols, price US $23.40 ebay.com/itm/2-NEW-Boxed-Free-Mason-TwoTone-Black-Pewter-Ballpoint-Pen-with-Masonic-Symbols/232686563154?epid=1334418521&hash=item362d332f52:g:thQAAOSwFqJWtmhA

>I guess manly p hall isn't required reading
Why would he be? He wasn't a Mason at time of writing, and he got fuckall right.

Christ fags always ruin these threads

>claims to worship Jesus
>calls God names like the great architect, allah etc etc even though they are provably different entities from other religions
>basically the occult wing of zionism
Oh son. You've got a rude awakening coming.

>even though they are provably different entities from other religions
Lolno. Fun fact: The name of God isn't "God".

There is no such thing as minorities.
Asians came from Africans.
Pre-Ice Age Native Americans came from Asians.
Every other native race known to North America came from the ice age.
A new race is being born.
AKA the Amezo race.
Will be particularly situated in the SW corridors.

he got the jesus/lucifer parts right

Did Joseph Smith create the Mormon church based on Freemason secrets about the origins of the Meso-American Pyramids?
How long has Freemasons known about the Natufian sickles found in the Fertile Crescent and also Egypt?
Is the Macuahuitl an example of technological synchronicity with the wooden sickles with flint blades that were used by the Early Neolithic Farmers who started ancient Egypt?

In a roundabout way. Still doesn't make him relevant.

Flapjacks or pancakes?

There are no secrets.

Which Tower did you choose, Op?

we don't worship satan. we are a conglomerate of multi-religious, pantheistic indivials.
yes, but it makes me kek.
A lot of you are very closed minded about Israel and Zionism. Don't be fooled. I literally just searched this on Groogle in less than a second. Don't be fooled.
adriandvir.tripod.com/

so all you do is community service with old guys?

Hell is for ever!

Anti-Christian!

There is no such thing as a 33rd mason, the order stops at 32 now fuck off larper.

>Google
>tripod

chuckle.

What can you tell me about the power of sodomy?

Why can't women join the freemasons?

Yes, there are lots of synchronicities.
But its in the way that all cultures use symbols to communicate. They're not using the same symbols, but they're using symbols nonetheless.
I don't know really.
Every time.
Yes. You could say that.

Such poor larp
Dropped

They learn in different ways. It wouldn't be of any benefit to them.

They can however they follow a different path and depending where you live you might not be able to join it.

can you do a kamehameha?

>masons will be the first to burn
They worship the BullGods and Bael, they worship Man

WE ARE DEALING WITH SATANISTS FOLKS.... THEY ARE GOING TO BE JUDGED AND DESTROYED AND WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO WAY TO AVOID IT.

>"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few whofind it."

Vid Gestalt related
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng[Open]

The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance;
He will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

And men will say, “Surely there is a reward for the righteous;
Surely there is a God who judges on earth!”

REPENT YOU WICKED PEASENTS AND BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD

Asuka or Rei?

Nothing. I don't know why anyone would do such a thing.
The more I babble the more you get weirded out. Its just the way it is.
r u a freemason.
I use the internet too.
I don't know.

Why didn't you do any research before deciding to larp?

rei

Hell is for ever!

How do you not know?

Idk it just happened.
The idea of hell lasting forever is an idea.

Do Freemasons use astral projection?

Re: sodomy

Why is it common among your and other secret societies as well as mind control programs like MKUltra, Jesuits? The guys just like perverse fetishes when they're constantly in power?

Read the Bible, dingus.

Why do you have a ballsack necklace?

Can you tell me what is the Amezo race and SW corridor?

There are astral planes. Multiple dimension. It's mathematically proven. and yes we can go wherever we want to. But We can't because we don't know if we've entered a correct dimension or not.
We're not the ones who do that type of stuff. Its mild fantasy.
We, at freemasons incorporated, like to suck much dick all the time.
that's why.

tell me of the jewish collective unconsciouss

what techniques do you use for this? Can you yourself actually do it?

Yes and your 33 is nothing more but a honorific title it since you can choose in what type of school thought you want to go.

Why are you guys hiding things and consider them secrets? Why don't yo openly say what you believe in and what you are doing?

Amezos are a new emerging race.
CC- Mexican descent
Cc- Mexican-White
cc- White
cC - Amezo
Interestingly enough, its regressive, closer to Mexican.
SW corridor is southern California.

Ok buddy. Typical. Assuming you aren't bullshitting, the conclusion is the same. You can't be trusted for truth

I'm not talking about communication through symbolism, I'm asking if the Meso-Americans got their technology from Early Neolithic Farmers, and if the technological synchronicity between the Macuahuitl and the wooden sickles with flint blades are evidence of that.
Is it merely a coincidence that their pyramids and stone age tools are identical to those found in the Levant, Egypt, Cambodia etc.?

>Assuming you aren't bullshitting
M8, he already said he is.

>astral planes = different dimensions
It's like saying zodiac is real because astronomy is science.

They're Neanderthals. If they're willing to herd themselves into a patch of desert the size of New Jersey, then let them do it. You just can't see idiocy, can you?
Your mind is multi-dimensional by nature. There are an infinite amount of planes of existence, mathematical dimensions off of which you can think/perceive. It's common knowledge. Try to experimentally guess the future using dice. I guarantee that one of 10 times you will get it right, but not on purpose.

not any more you're not

> i am a 33rd degree freemason
I'm a fellowcraft. Will the other degrees conflict with my christian views as the conspiracies and masonic work imply? This is a new world to me and it seems to be of great benefit and not at all what conspiracy theorists have claimed. I just want to make sure I'm not walking into child sacrifice or blantant satanic worship at any point.

if only all of them would be willing LOL the international jews trikery knows no limits. If they want to continue practicing blood rituals among other nasty shit, should we just let them?NO

That's kinda lame. I was actually curious I don't care about mathematical proofs I was asking if you are capable of doing this and what techniques you use.

Are you ready to swear an oath to Satan for your next and last degree?