Are South Koreans "White"?

They have pale white complexions and have light hair. How are they not classed as white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE
youtube.com/watch?v=cN4aMuOCkA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

No theyre slanty eyed small penised gook wop yellow cunts

Because white means European, it will not be expanding any more.

No, effeminate gook niggers.

Explain to us what you think it means to be racially white, and how that's different from black, Asian, brown, etc.

Sage

They are Jewish, also sage and here are some hidden subconscious redpills

youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE

My cat is white too. MEOW

That hair isn't natural moron. Their skin probably isn't either, but in that pic there is intense lighting on their faces too.

They're white in the way a Samoyed or arctic stoat is white

Look at their pink legs, pale complexion and light hair. They are whiter than many "whites" you see today.

whiter than you mustafa

These guys look like a lesbian Mariachi band

>These guys look fucking gay af with makeup
>They easily get prime chinese, korean, japanese and even weeaboo white pussy.
Hmmmm.

>light hair
Son, literally all of them have dyed hair.

White is a distinction for Europeans and their descendants. They're asians. The fact they have slanty eyes and live in Asia should be a giveaway

Meanwhile IRL.

Bingo
/thread

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Asains an whites will mix and eliminate blacks.

Then we will absorb Latinos

Than our mocha Hapa master race will shoot into the stars and country’s the galaxy

Because they are asians not europeans idiot. White means european, and that's all it ever meant.

>what is hair dye
>what is make up
>what is plastic surgery

east asians have been civilized longer than europeans have

No, they are Asian. Any other stupid questions?

White refers to europeans and their subgroups there, it doesn't refer to anyone arbitrary that similarly has a white complexion. White is a misnomer in that anyone who believes it means anything else is an idiot. Similarly black refers to africans and all its subethnicities. It doesn't refer to anything else and if others try to claim they are they are incorrect. Or you should start saying african instead, and european instead of white. Since apparently there's millions of brainlets on the planet that think it means having a white complexion. It was used in the US because they were euros and needed a quick definition to separate them from the africans there, so it became white (euros/americans) and black americans (africans).

in case you haven't realized a good chunk of threads here are of this quality. Sup Forums is shit

no, only japs are

>east asians have been civilized longer than europeans have
Then why don't you move there, instead of trying to historically talk about who is better, when most things you take for granted were invented or created by the people you are now shitting on in their own nations. Holy shit you fucking brainlet. I can assure you nobody would give a fuck if you pissed out of the west entirely, and that we never heard a word from you again.

>Then why don't you move there, instead of trying to historically talk about who is better,
y r u chimping out over an opinion neutral statement

Because i have had it up to here with you over critical faggots that sit in the societies that have basically singlehandedly forged the modern world, including all kinds of rights and freedoms you take for granted that was till very recently almost nowhere else, and still some catching up to do in places. And then you fucking sit and pretend other people are more civilized. And on top of that you are so god damn brainlets that you actually have to explain that european subgroups or the euro americans are entitled to their nations they built and nobody fucking else is. And that these subgroups have a right to defend and preserve themselves and their culture and values and their nations and people.

No but they desperately want to be.

>asia
>white
Never heard of that one before, dindu

>No but they desperately want to be.
There's nothing wrong with being asian and belonging to asian subgroups! They have a lot of things to be proud of each respective ethnicity and nation. It would be boring if we were all exactly the same aswell you might say. Isn't it what the libtards say they want diversity. Then stop fucking ruining unique ethnicities by forcing mass immigration of specific groups so that they become erased.

>And that these subgroups have a right to defend and preserve themselves and their culture and values and their nations and people.
who said they didnt?

>who said they didnt?
Nobody ITT, i'm taking out on you the surrogate contempt i feel for people who ask these stupid questions in the first place. and deliberately want to erode such a right and basic common sense by even asking if they have such a thing whatsoever. So if it's not applicaple to you then don't feel offended, because then it's not intended for you.

Who is forcing immigration and controlling who you breed with? Laws should be color-blind, people don't have to be.

They all look like twinks

Only because of fame

>Who is forcing immigration and controlling who you breed with? Laws should be color-blind, people don't have to be.
Don't even start that jew shit with me. These immigrants are deliberately allowed to be brought in by government against peoples will. It skews the male female ratio. Which means some people will never start a family. And then on top of this they have propaganda to race mix. So the kike media brings them in, then deliberaly tells the women to go mate with them. This happening in US and other places. So please don't tell me it's natural. AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT. Do you know what's more important faggot. There shouldn't be a single fucking immigrant allowed that's not a total fucking genius. Do you want to know why? Because THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FUCKING NATIONS. if it's a toilet. GO FIX IT. We can help you fix it, but just fucking stay there. Don't come here unless as a tourist.

y is it tht u call handsome men gay

So why are kpop groups "white" then if it doesn't represent the population?

checked quads
because they are narcisitic celebs who hate being gooks
asians hate not being white, so they use things like skin and hair lighteners and eye tape to emulate whiteness

the fact that they look like trannies might be a hint

>Why are these Turkish soap opera stars white?

>complexions
>light hair
>hair
>Their skin
>pink legs
>pale complexion and light hair
>dyed hair
>make up
>hair dye
newfags who think race is skin deep need to GTFO my pol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why are these Mexican Telenovela actors white?

You're like a SJW for white people

no but Japs are

Asian's are Master Race
when will you people learn

the man on the left is clearly hispanic
the man on the right can pass as white just barely

pretty ironic the descendants of people sold into sex slavery are now the celebrities

I think their claim to whiteness is better than that of most Americans.

Go back to Sup Forums and your gay thread faggot

They definately are with enough surgeries and make-up.

They’re all Hispanic. The two people on the left look like some type of Castizos, which is still majority European, but the one on the right looks full on Iberian. The point being, you’ll never see someone who look like people related on one of those posters.

Good show. She pissed me off a lot though. Also fun fact irl he commuted suicide years later.

>You're like a SJW for white people
Don't confuse standing for something legitimate with the bullshit circus that SJW's do.

They're also going to get blacked in the future you fool. Its the same tactics all over again and south koreans are falling for this shit.

>introduce feminine male singers and push them on tv
>make them perform in these boybands, look at shit like backstreet boys like we had, the boy bands unironically were mostly white males
>women get bitchy when they're no longer under the thumb of their masculine native males, want some other men that will wear the pants in the relationship, just their deep down nature programming to desire this
>outside influence shows up
>you stronk women now, you can run government now
>women start making decisions in government
>we need more immigrants, make them comfy with welfare cause us women cant into jobs and running economy
>BBC shows up
>next generation of natives are darker skin
>native males calm their shit with boybands, either go off to becoming gay cause they cant get laid and has been around other males too much in their adult years, the rest that just want to bust a nut in women go /r9k/ mode and bitch about how women ask too much and fail to realize what happened for years

Sup Forums is literal agenda pushing with their constant kpop shilling and urban youth weed rap. Us westerners white folk literally went from masculine rock singers talking about getting laid, to drugged out nihilists with nirvana, to wannabe 3rd worlders rappers to compensate for our loss of control over women. And now kpop shills think being a beta bitch again will magically reverse everything and white people will be all good.

>SJW for white people
i guess i could see how that's true in the tactics both use.. but they stand for completely different things

>mexicans
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they dont tho

>They have pale white complexions and have light hair.
Their skin is bleached and so is their hair
That shit isn't natural

And stand for something equally as retarded.

>And stand for something equally as retarded.
Unable to make proper logical distinctions, aswell as making incorrect parallels i see. A sign of denial/wishful thinking.
youtube.com/watch?v=cN4aMuOCkA8
Here's a clip from a danish comedy movie, dark satire. He brings them some cookies, and mads mikkelsens character says, why do i get >3 cookies and she gets only 2?
>Well the two are bigger and it was only ones that were left.
>those cookies aren't bigger
>clearly they are
>well have you meassured them?
>what?
>have you meassured them? clearly you haven't and then i think we need to put a lid on that discussion once and for all because clearly they are of the same size.
Then you learn later in the movie that he was traumatically abused as a child so he's in full denial about a great many things. That's those kinds of people. They think some attention whoring sjw talking about non issues is the same as ethnicities standing to become minorities in their own countries for the first time in world history/many many thousands of years. And having their culture and history and values replaced.

white is a stupid way of describing European natives. So no, they aren't

They bleach their skin and paint their hair to look like that, they are wannabe whites.

totally OP

because "white" refers to the european race which has to do with genetic ancestry, not skin color or hair.

That's about $250,000 USD worth of facial plastic surgery on that stage.

k

>ethnicities standing to become minorities in their own countries for the first time in world history/many many thousands of years.

Explain the US to me. Pretty sure Europeans were a minority in the North America 300 years ago. In Europe I can understand being against mass immigration. And I am too. Not against all immigration though. There's a difference.

Didn't think asians were that much into plastic surgery. Thought that was some western vanity thing for the most part. It would just have been easier if god had created the entire human race as 1 single ethnicity that then could go to the stars and whatnot instead of sit and bicker about differences, or having so dramatic differences that some are detrimental to others. This is why i think sometimes. if there is a god and he planned this. Either he has a sick and twisted sense of humor. Or it was a mistake/anomaly that he plans to rectify in the future.
>Explain the US to me. Pretty sure Europeans were a minority in the North America 300 years ago. In Europe I can understand being against mass immigration. And I am too. Not against all immigration though. There's a difference.
The difference is those settlers built the US up to a 1st world nation from dust, with infrastructure and everything you see today. You don't even understand the premise of minority or majority. The reason people are minorities in nations is because it's not their fucking nation to begin with, they didn't build it. but most commonly they migrated to that nation later on. Also US from its founding essentially were like 80-90% ethnic european majority on purpose, with about 7-10% africans due to black slaves purchased from the african slave bazaar. This is why they are minorities. Where these people come from they are majority of their own people. With regards to europe, that is from where the americans originally come from. It's their ancestral homelands, and US canada, australia etc. are colonies of them where they went some where and built some shit and started a nation independent from their seed homelands/ancestral homelands. What you are looking at with this immigration stuff is both their colonies and their seed lands they stand to become a minority in the future if nothing is drastically done to prevent the migration to continue. Big deal.

G

>nobody posted this yet

Race isn't skin deep, and they're not the same race as Europeans. They're mongoloids.

Their women are white and made for white dick, but South Korean males are gay, we need to send them off to an island somewhere in the middle of nowhere where they can be gay together.

I need a quick rundown on this faggot,

>Didn't think asians were that much into plastic surgery.
You really gotta get out more...

>The reason people are minorities in nations is because it's not their fucking nation to begin with
The Americas were always European?

>The Americas were always European?
No ofcourse there were about 9-10 million or so 'native americans'. But there was no nation. The nation of the US with everything you see of infrastructure laws values culture etc. it came when the settlers arrived. This was why it was declared a frontier. They weren't 'taking over' anything, there was nothing to take over but nature itself to tame.
Same as australia was declared a frontier, aboriginals had built nothing, just scattered tribes living extremely primitive. Same as south africa was declared a frontier. Similar thing. White people went to those places and built colonies. It's why it was called a colony, because they come from seed place. (europe, their ancestral homelands) to the US. To build a nation for themselves and make something out of the landmass, that others were not utilizing.
But when the nation was founded, being an american meant that you were from europe. This is also why for the longest time even up to near 1965 the immigration that was preferred was west european to fill landmass. It was similar ethnic group as settlers. So they could rely on eachother they fit in, and they needed to fill the landmass in order to facilitate logistics and making the nation flow and operate accordingly. And after the landmass was filled logistically sound. They adopted replacement level birthrates in order to make sure that they didn't overextend the ressources available so that there were enough for the people.
The whole point is you can't compare settling in a frontier to immigration because it isn't. Immigrants migrate to a fully fledged nation and say
>hey what you have built looks great i want to be part of this great nation that you have made.
They built that nation. And they didn't conquer it because there was no sovereign nation to take over its ressources. So it belongs to them by birthright. And should not be allowed to become a minority in their own nation. Because they lose then what it is.

Infrastructure etc. With invasion conquest there's a clear difference. It is someone who has a fully fledged nation with everything that constitutes. And some come and invade it and take over the government and lay claim to the infrastructure etc. It's bit different when you built it yourself.

No they're honorary negroes

The whole point of frontiering, was that it's unclaimed land as in nobody build shit there, so first come first serve. You come you build it, it's your nation now. Early bird gets the worm so to speak. Had others build stuff there, it would be considered invasion, and then you would have to trade with them etc. But when you have to build everything from the ground up, it is hard to say it doesn't belong to the ones who built it.

Well we have had bleaching units stationed over there for 50 years. Theyre getting whiter. Not white yet.

They beach their skin and use make up

>there were about 9-10 million or so 'native americans'. But there was no nation.
>They weren't 'taking over' anything, there was nothing to take over but nature itself to tame.
>The whole point of frontiering, was that it's unclaimed land as in nobody build shit there, so first come first serve. You come you build it, it's your nation now.

The delusion is real, holy shit.

>I only see skin color
And they call me racist
Yes, they are definitely closer to being white than you. Then again, everyone is closer to being white than you

>the delusion is real
Which part. I'd argue you are the delusional one. The type of person who would say that oh well native americans it belongs now to all of them eventhough they didn't build a thing? What australia belongs to aboriginals. How convenient excuse to just claim other peoples shit. The european settlers didn't claim other peoples shit, ironically it is now later that others try to claim what they struggled to build simply because they first say that they want to be part of say the US as an immigrant seeking citizenship and then think if they pump out enough babies this should be allowed that they now take it over and run the place. Those people didn't build that nation for them.

It was conquest you brainlet. Pure and simple. Europeans took the Americas from the natives and killed them all off. Confessions were made that it was 100% intentional and planned ethnic cleansing.

>Europeans took the Americas from the natives and killed them all off.
That's why they have reservations allocated in the US right now where they can do their own thing right? What did they take from them, the land they weren't using and didn't build jack shit on? And somehow immigrants from all over deserve to run the place now then huh. What a weak and pathetic justification.

East Asians are white.

I was waiting for that

>That's why they have reservations allocated in the US right now where they can do their own thing right?
Forced there after getting displaced.
>What did they take from them, the land they weren't using and didn't build jack shit on?
There was plenty there, and even if there wasn't, it's still their land. Realize that 90% of the CURRENT United States is empty and barren. Does that mean it's up for grabs?
>And somehow immigrants from all over deserve to run the place now then huh.
That literally came out of nowhere and I never claimed this. I am saying Americans have no stake to claim for a white majority being the rightful state of things. You can still be against mass immigration while not giving a fuck who is an ethnic majority in an immigrant country like the US. I want skilled immigrants to boost our economy. I don't care if they're Chinese or Nigerian. It's not a white country just because there is a very short-lived majority at the moment.