THE NOOSE TIGHTENS. SOROS RUNS FUSION GPS

"Yet on March 16, 2017, Daniel Jones — himself a team member of Fusion GPS, self-described former FBI agent and, as we now know from the media, an ex-Feinstein staffer — met with my lawyer, Adam Waldman, and described Fusion as a “shadow media organization helping the government,” funded by a “group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros.” My lawyer testified these facts to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Nov. 3. Mr. Soros is, not coincidentally, also the funder of two “ethics watchdog” NGOs (Democracy 21 and CREW) attacking Rep. Nunes’ committee memo."

dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/the-ever-changing-russia-narrative-in-american-politics-is-cynically-false-public-manipulation/

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-09/russian-billionaire-claims-fusion-gps-funded-soros

It's not coincidence that this evidence is coming out now. POTUS Trump is ready to drop the ax

neat

He's here. Praise

dubdubtreb noice

I wish someone would find a way to nullify this asshole

Don't let cuck and "strong women" threads muddy the waters, you faggots

have some coke op

Worried?
You should be.
Very possible that Giuliani has been hired as an outside prosecutor and has this case locked.
Over 14,000 sealed indictments?
That doesn't happen with weak evidence

Bump for justice

thanks user. I needed that.

Hate to break it to you brother but just like the rumors of Gitmo opening back up for Hillary and the Clinton foundation, Obama, Top officials of FBI, CIA, DOJ, Congress, etc, nothing is going to happen. Breaking News: Obama has his new netflix show, lolz. These pastas that the ax is coming, please open your eyes. Trump is too stupid to accomplish anything important, being led astray by Israel and his own delusions.

Also nice trips

>kvetching
Oy fucking vey

No wonder soros is considered dwelling in the holy of holy... near liberals just pray to soros at the wall... dare not enter the holy space he dwells

I'd like the 10,000 arrest affidavits to be real, I'd like all the secret courts to be true but the evidence is these cunts are more popular then ever and still pushing their agendas. But hey 8D chess amiright? Trump is an imbecile being taken advantage of anyone who strokes his Ego proof is in the past 6 months. His 180 on almost every stance he made in his campaign promises. "I will never take your guns away". Signs into law gun control laws, I mean he breakes a promise and signs in stupid legislation every week and nothing gets down about the deep state, shadow government that colluded to give the election to Hillary. ITs obvious yet he can't do anything because its against National secuirty. The truth is literally against the Nations best interests as it has been for some time. Including 9/11(Mueller) They literally can't tell the people what goes on behind the scenes where the real deals go down. The rest is theater for people who aren't in the inner circles of shadow governments. We all know it yet it gets meme'd that Q and Trumps secret desire for justice will save us. Who's the one talking sense

don't tease about giuliani
those nyc kids don't fuck around do they?

Bump for justice!

No they don't. Especially a Brooklyn boy who took down John "Teflon Don" Gotti and every major family in NYC

LOOK'S LIKE NEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Wew lad. Can we long knife the shadow gov yet?

> Breaking News: Obama has his new netflix show, lolz.
So did Kevin Spacey.

Is Kevin Spacey in Jail? Also I will settle for just the truth coming out, they don't even have to go to prison. Their new "Special Council" to investigate "Fisa process" picked by ((sessions)). Right.... Nothing thus far, nothing to come per DJT who is pissed about the whole thing

Checked. Let the bodies hit the floor.