imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 8
>E Ghouta; Tiger Forces reclaim long-lost Aftris Air Defence Battalion base, pushing on to town of Aftris next
>Syrian govt has opened a second humanitarian corridor in E Ghouta as they prepare to split rebel enclave in 2
>N Hama; RuAf conducts multiple airstrikes on Kafr Zita in response to rebel shelling on SAA positions a few days ago
>After 2 weeks of ground operations the SAA have reclaimed 50% of E Ghouta
>Militants in E Ghouta attack a large civilian convoy attempting to reach humanitarian corridor near Douma, no casualty reports
>E Damascus; Syrian security troops seize large amount of weapons designated for resupplying Ghouta rebels in routine vehicle checkpoint
>Idlib; HTS shelled civilian targets inside the besieged Shiite-majority towns of Fouaa and Kafriyyah, killing 2 and injuring several more
>Turkish FM; Ankara and Baghdad may carry out joint military operation against Iraqi Kurds after the May election in Iraq
>Ankara urges US to stop kurdish militias from moving to Afrin to battle against Turkish Army
>Lavrov; US neo-imperialist ambitions drive interference in other countries' affairs

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/erdogan-turkish-troops-to-enter-afrin-at-any-moment/1084379
almasdarnews.com/article/another-large-pro-govt-demonstration-takes-place-in-east-ghouta-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death to America

Death to assad+syria

Death to Hashemites

>I dubort DASSAD lol, ur joo if u donet

Julian still in meltdown mode.

Ya Bashar

The villages of maryamayn and inab east of Afrin city are captured. The only thing standing between TFSA and the city is the village of Qibare. Expect lots of k*rds to die here just to try holding off TFSA.

Wikileaks on Libya

Wikileaks on Syria

Μαkάρι να ήμουν έλληνας

The three percent need our help /sg/

Arms Smugglan to Syria

Θάνατος στην Πολωνία

who is keeping the civilians from fleeing?

Padre here?

>Θάνατος στην Πολωνία
Θάνατος σε όλους όσους αντιτίθενται στην αστάθεια

Since it has been established that Assad is a dictator, he is responsible for all the bloodshed. He started the war, the military was sent to quell the protests, they wouldn't have done so without his approval, and with his approval they killed innocent people that simply wanted democracy. He should step down immediately.

I'm sure you do.

>Η Νέα Ζηλανδία είναι Αυστραλιανή

Asshats bombs falling on their doorsteps.

Australia is infact a break away Aussie colony

Erdogan: Turkish troops to enter Afrin at any moment

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/erdogan-turkish-troops-to-enter-afrin-at-any-moment/1084379

When I'm feeling a bit down in the small hours of the night I like to scroll Julians twitter. Feels good man, makes me appreciate the good guys even more.

>Title and pic

Fine then, have it your way.

>Η Νέα Ζηλανδία είναι ισραηλινή

θάνατος στη νέα Ζηλανδία

PLAGUE AND DEATH TO JEWS AND MUTTS!

how exactly will this shilling help jihadis? you lost, shitposting here wont change it.

so k*rds arent fighting at all i guess

How many people live in Afrin city?

I guess so lol

i read around 100k somewhere prior to afrin op

Don't reply to oblivious mutts or obvious shills. There is nothing to be gained from that, the only outcome is that the thread will be shittier.

>k*rdistan

i actually thought jinderes would be the first choke point of afrin op desu but k*rds didnt even fight.

Why so minimal resistance by the Kurds? Did America instruct them or something?

They are shitting themselves hard. They have never fought against an actual real army with air support before.

i have no idea. maybe they realised they pretty much have 0 chance to win.

>posting worst girl

muh digits

wew lad

I don't watch shit amine I just save smug cunts. Grow some taste you faggot weeb

>muh get
kys

nice gets lad

>an*meposting

>Fre-
>Syria-
>Arm-

>he doesnt watch anime

>the Serb is posting anime
What a day, lads, what a day!

>tfw you are listening to your favorite nasheed and your boss interrupts you at the best part

I said I don't watch dogshit, that nothing of value has come out of Japan in a half decade is not my problem.

>@OliveBranchOp

>[Updated] Current situation in the Operation Olive Branch:

>[49th day of the Operation]

>he just got this one in the currently ongoing Sup Forums thread
I'm on to your newfagness, Lanka!

What's the endgame in Syria?

What is worrying now is that whilst jurds are being rekt by the moderate headchoppers, the moderate headchoppers themselves are not being rekt the same as the kurds.

Now, if erdy's goal was just to clean borders 'n' shieeet, this is really bad since these moderates can be the next ones to replace kurds. If border cleaning is not just THE goal, then I guess it is safe to assume a showdown/habbening of sorts between Turkey and Syria?

so much anime being posted unopposed... im glad i no longer associate with this place.

There are more of us negroe. I've always posted anime but there has been a new cunt (or at least I think he's new) that spergs over it.

what are you gonna do about that absolutely horrible taste
i would recommend bleach

The death of the west

>implying
actually got that from /c/ a few weeks back

*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothing personel, kid.

E V E R Y I N C H

aim is to destroy pkk senpai and they reside in afrin. unless they are destroyed completely they ll infest the border again.

did you ever associate with this place?

Kill terrorists, regain control of territory, stabilize the country, begin rebuilding. If we can squeeze in Nuke Israel somewhere in there that would be great.

>Not Berserk, hellsing Ultimate or drifters...

G-gome.

Bleach as in Clorox you fucking mong

>Erdoğan: "Today we are in Afrin and tomorrow we will be in Manbij and tomorrow we will "cleanse" east of the Euphrates to the border with Iraq from the terrorists"

MODE: ABSOLUTE MADMAN, ACTIVATED

>nothing of value has come out of Japan in a half decade
Hey now, while that is close to being true thankfully it isn't.

I wanna see the turks storm Afrin
gonna be a blood bath

literally alpha

>manbij

Mutts don't like turks talking about manbij. Wtf I love erDOGan now????

>Another large pro-gov’t demonstration takes place in East Ghouta (video)

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:10 P.M.) – Two large pro-government demonstrations were reported from the East Ghouta region, today, as the second week of this intense Syrian Arab Army (SAA) offensive concludes.

Residents of Kafr Batna took to the streets of this East Ghouta town this morning to demand the militants leave the area.

Similar to the neighboring town of Al-Hammouriyah, the residents of Kafr Batna also raised the flag of the Syrian Arab Republic in effort to show their desire for peace.

Below is the video of the Kafr Batna demonstration that was released by Damascus Now earlier today

VIDEO AT almasdarnews.com/article/another-large-pro-govt-demonstration-takes-place-in-east-ghouta-video/

You'll be disappointed
K*rds already started fleeing

oh

Muslim Brotherhood bow to Ayatollah

Y cat we b frens

Hahahaha imagine being THIS cucked

Anime and bad puns and memes from 2009

Iraqi Officer was Pretty Aesthetics with their Mustache

Well, erdy won't be able to do much if the amis are still harboring them, desu.

I bet that once Afrin falls, any surviving memeber of the commiekurds will come running to the amis for asylum.

amis?

After Qatar - Saudi crisis, we must know that Qatar including Muslim Brotherhood bow to Ayatollah

Americans.

what the fuck
looks like a 13 year old trying to by a beer

Depose Asshat.

Lads read this I highly recommend it. You can find it on TPB in digital form. It's a really good view and representation of the situation in Palestine in 91 and 92. This comic shaped a lot about my political opinions when I first read it years ago. Because of it I became a lefty who hates imperialism and Israel, I've changed now but I still hate Israel.

You haven't heard of the whitest people in the world?

ahhh sorry.

Greater Israel. See the Turks are just good goyim for Israel just like the U.S

2010 pls

He was Pretty Based man in Iraq