My friends started using drugs and drinking lots of alcohol, should I stop talking to them?

My friends started using drugs and drinking lots of alcohol, should I stop talking to them?

If it’s just weed or shrooms then no

Cocaine is fine aswell. Lot's of cocaine is really good. Especially if you take it from a hookers ass.

Get new friends.

>Tribe of Den strikes again
don't listen to this snake

yes, they'll be dead soon anyway

yeah what lame-o's. drop them and hang out with us, we're your real friends

>drugs are ba....

Get the best of both worlds.
Make new friends who are more productive but keep these friends should you want to go out partying and get all fucked up.

Life is about taking advantage of what comes by.

Join in with them faggot

nothing beats taking drugs and fucking sluts, but overdoing it might mean you have to kys otherwise you'll die of depression in later years

There is literally nothing wrong with cocaine. It's the thinking man's drug.

No, just fucking be the stronger person and say no if they offer you it. If they alienate you over that, they aren't worthwhile friends.

third post, best post

is that how this board works?

If you were American I would say yes. Cops will take you to jail as an accessory to a crime your dumb druggy friends did, if you are , for example, at their house when they raid it or in a car when you get pulled over.
Druggies will just drag you down to their level so they won't be alone in their failure and misery.

No, but you should start red pilling them on their stupidity. When they are passed out, basically rob them of their phone/computer/tv all the things they love (you can give them back or not) also do the ol' vasoline around the butthole joke (you choice on whether or not it is a joke). Punch them in the face just enought to give a fat lip or black eye etc.

Then point out how out of control their lives have become and you are there for them .

Only child here. Had several step fathers and moved a lot. In 7th grade, I started lifting weights. In 8th grade, I actually planned out my High School and College years (no shit).

I made some friends in middle school; they were healthy relationship and we had common interests in go carts, learning history, and video games. Stepdad number 2 fucked things up, and it was time to move (again). I had to relocate, be the "new kid" again, and try to make new friends.

In my new area, I was living with my cousin (closest thing I had to a brother) and he wasn't without his fair share of issues in life growing up. Father got HIV from a hooker/needles, and died. Single mother (my aunt) was raising 4 kids on welfare and SSN benefits from dead husband that she had to remarry to get said benefits.

My cousin and I (13 and 15 at the time) always got along, but he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. By proxy, I, too, hung out with this crowd. I was always smaller, younger, and sort of an outcast, but everyone accepted me because of my cousin. At 15, he was already:
1. Sneaking out
2. Hanging out with the wrong crowd
3. Drinking
4. Smoking pot

For the next few years, I struggled with finishing 8th grade, getting though high school, and generally trying to fit in in an area that was 40% black, and 70% white trash/lower middle class. Sometimes I smoked, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I drank, sometimes I didn't. As soon as I turned 16, I managed to get my first car, and drive to meet up with friends from middle school that were still living in their homes with their families and good influences in their groups.

I grew apart from the group that my cousin was hanging with, and got back in touch with good friends that were doing well for themselves, and on a path to college. It turned into life long friendships that helped me get into better paying jobs, and eventually a career and a family life of my own. My cousin? Opposite.

OP what I'm trying to say is this:
Make your own path. Don't cut them off, but don't make "hanging with them" your priority. Make yourself and HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS your priority, and you'll turn out just fine. Trust me on this. You are what you hang out with.

You had to ask
You already know the answer

If you can't talk them out of it, yes. A friend of mine started on that same path a while ago and next thing you know we were on a taxi with him while he told the driver about some cheap blowjobs nearby. Drug people are trash, avoid them at all costs. If you care about your friends try to dissuade them, but if you fail to do so I'm afraid the best thing to do is to cut ties. This country is already peak degeneracy, it's very easy to lose yourself in it, don't make it easier by going out with admittedly degenerate people

Ozzy has a unique organism, which allowed him to survive the amount of drugs he uses

You are always the average of your friends. Keep shitty friends you will be a shitty person.

And he had several overdoses. Only a complete retard would use a multimillionaire rock star as role model