Donald Trump needs to know the meaning of pain

Donald Trump needs to know the meaning of pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3BVh_RNrAQ
instagram.com/palmacosplay/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/instagram-video-download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he must get a headache from playing dumb all the time

hun, your mistaken. reddit is down the hall to the left.

who is this

LOL He'll see pain on your face. That's not how you make a fist da'lin

wtf that's my ex

Can you delete this please? That's my Wife's wife.

don't post pics of my sister's boyfriend's wife please

fucking based.

Wtf?! That's the daughter of my wife.

Kill yourself you disgusting traitorous whore, you are the scum of the fucking earth you should be hung from the neck until you die.

Deck of smokes says she has a fur burger

Hey That’s my wife’s daughter, delete this please

where did you get a picture of my daughter's wife

youtube.com/watch?v=F3BVh_RNrAQ

why isn't she in the kitchen Mr. britcuck?

wtf, where did you get this picture of my boyfriend's girlfriend's daughter?

Wtf that’s my wife’s tranny son

i'd cum inside her

She looks pleasant but I know she is annoying as shit when she opens her mouth. And probly a ((()))

This chick needs a good punchin

im sure his sides hurt from laughing at liberal faggots all day

She would be in pain but still be loving it. I wonder how many of these libtard Trump haters have daddy issues and secretly want the Donald to fuck them senseless?

HEY, THATS THE GIRL I CAME INSIDE OF 3 TIMES LAST NIGHT, 1 LOAD FOR EACH OF HER FUCK HOLES

>three

user, I...

those are big sexy fuckin library glasses

We are a modern family. I'm the one who does the cooking (She threatened to take away visitation rights to my wife's wife's son if I leave the kitchen)

>has to take photo shirtless

Useful Idiots need to know the meaning of brainwashed.

isnt trump like 6 foot?

i doubt the hobbit can reach

trump is actually only 5'3

Yeah right playing dumb is the most cathartic thing for a smart man. It’s the best way to unwravel the world around you without it knowing.

Socrates knew it. Trump knows it.

Stop posting pics of my wife’s bull’s gf please. It very disrespectful.

Oh, sweetie, you’re gonna hurt that hand if it ever connects with anything.

that slag needs her armpits licked

post moar

This female whore needs to be put into a niqab.

the cunt needs her belly button molested by my tongue

Has anyone gotten their Soros-Bux this month? I haven’t received a check for months.

Where'd you get pic of my dog?

Can only support this user. The only hurt that there will be is here broken fingers if she punches like that. She needs at least 3 years of training before trying.

BBBWAHAHAHAHAHHAAB LOOK AT THE SILLY CUNT

Have you thought about Breast implant?

idk who that is but I want to give her my cummies .

What's the source of this pic btw? I've seen it many times and fapped to it a couple times too. Who is that ?

I know leftists rarely have the balls to hit someone but how often do they break their hands

Have you considered rhinoplasty

that's right , dont fuck with us

Small world.

4u

That's a woman? Good lord that's hideous.

>The future is female
But the creature wearing the t shirt clearly is not.

watch your trigger words biggots

thats my husbad, wtf delete this now. ill call da feds on u boy.

>no tits
just gtfo

Good God wtf is that?

WTF I LUV WIMMENZ NAO

That's a trap you faggot

How do I break this to you...user..you..

Wrong even a trap would know how to make a proper fist. This cutie is all girl

You need to know the meaning of shut the fuck up, kike.

Man since I started browsing /pol I became an expert at recognizing trannies right away

Do you newfags know what baiting is?

how is OPs post bait though? its just humor

holy fucking yum

post more

is this really a trap?
i've never seen one so passable
this is a concern, i shouldn't have to second guess a persons gender like this. fucking genderlarpers. am i going to have to do genetic testing to search for chromosomes in the future or something? fuck. this aint right

AUSCHWITZ
THE MEANING OF PAIN

it's a girl

instagram.com/palmacosplay/

kek

she's my internet gf btw (though she doesn't know it yet) so you guys can back the h*ck off

am i going to have to test all potential mates with genetic testing decades from now once gender reassignment surgery becomes more complex? i don't like that. men being men and women being women is just humans being humans. i don't know what this is, but it's not going to work. civilization depends on men and women getting together to raise families, what the fuck is this.

Haha has Sup Forums warped you're brain so much so you can't tell the difference between a girl and a trap?

she*

every time she posts one of her stupid cosplay pictures I just think, cool story babe but how about you stop doing that stupid cosplay bullshit and come be my wife

but I suppose traveling the world and dressing up in costumes is more fun than that

well thats a relief

>small images and no fullscreen button
wow instagram sucks

I want her to suck my cock until I blow my load all over her face, her with her tongue sticking out and mouth open. Then she keeps sucking as it drips down on her bra and between her tits. We do this until my balls are too drained to shoot satisfyingly large loads. I've loaded up on lecithin (sunflower, don't get soy) the day before for big cumz.

Get this addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/instagram-video-download/

Then ctrl+click an image you want, and press the image link thing in the upper right corner. Bam, fullsized!

I see just the most fucking regret ever in here face thinking why did i post this on reddit

yeah you have to view source and find the direct link to the images, it's a pain but at least it's possible!

have fun getting shot by the secret service

When women wear hipster-whore glasses like this, it makes me want to nut all over their face.

>>Sup Forums

Op of you posted yourself you’re more retarded than I thought.

aw gurl, i want to eat a corn cob out of your ass
i'll even bring the butter

>she cant punch properly
wow shocker

Why are libshits such violent moronic bullies, if you dont agree with their cult they threaten, cuss and scream like immature demons