B-B-But Who will pick the fruit!?

I keep seeing the argument that if illegal immigrants are deported, then no body will pick vegetables or fruit, and produce prices will skyrocket. This is bullshit and let me tell you what will happen:
>Illegal immigrants deported
>sparse workforce available for crops
>no one pays outrageous price hike for produce
>large produce companies fold
>local farmers step in to compensate
>food is sourced locally and helps local economy
>no illegals streaming in for field jobs
I don't see the problem here.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPWLSVn0ko
youtube.com/watch?v=7KPWLSVn0ko
farmersfriendllc.com/products/harvest/quick-cut-greens-harvester
youtube.com/watch?v=qo8p0yb7XvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting illegals to pick fruit stunts technological development.
These people would had been against the tractor 100 years ago because you could use niggers instead.

Small farmers go bankrupt with technology pushed on them then those farns become large corporate owned mega farms with serfs that work them. Go fuck yourself kike

Actually the ideal scenario is that americans start making those low paid jobs again in from there start building a network of income.

Sadly they realized that wasn't going to happen as white and black americans have become way to lazy top apply to jobs that are considered normal jobs in countries like mine.

Ok first off the left thinking immigrants are only good for picking fruits and vegetables is racists. However I agree with your argument.

Apparently farmers managed somehow to get tractors and not go bankrupt.

Thats why you get school kids to do it in the name of education and physical fitness

Tractors didnt cost a million dollars like hans and his automated milk farm in bavaria

And we have a winner. You have peeked outside the matrix, OP

The business of globalism requires slave labor, not business itself. And this is why Trump is so dangerous to the systemically corrupt and sociopathic corporate status quo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPWLSVn0ko

Use criminals to do it for free

So you're in favor of using illegals instead of machines?

We do much, much more than picking your fucking cucumbers Joe, shill the fuck down

>I keep seeing the argument
This is because trade groups that are headed by farmers promote this argument. Pic related.

One of Jeb's kids is also on the board of immigrationforum.org

nigger I would and I'm whiter than all of you.

Not like they can't be replaced by robots. Hard labor stuff should be teen jobs anyhow.

Oh yeah I forgot undercutting all the local laborers and doing a mediocre job. Nothing would be lost.

Louisiana State penitentiary has been growing crops using convicts for years.

Lmao so they still use niggers as slaves. Never change Louisiana never change.

Current situation in US is fucked. New tractors have so much tech in them that you void the warranty if you work on it yourself

If a business can't survive in this country without slave labor, then it deserves to die. If you can't network properly to find employees and pay them a fair wage, then fuck you and your shit business.

migrant workers =/= illegal immigrants

People get the idea that every bit of farm work is done by people that illegally cross the border. We have plenty of beaners than come here to work in the summer with visas and then go back south to work in the winter.

Because we're cucked by the UN

Because the (((farmers))) pay $5 an hour and you make more as a register jockey. It's not about laziness, it's about how absurdly miserly the agricultural industry is.

this desu
(we could also just keep niggers and spics around to do all the labour and low effort jobs while whites do all the important shit)

>"WE NEED OUR FUCKING SLAVES, WHITE BOI!"

why don't liberals just say this? it's a fact that this is how they feel about it.

>who's gonna do the real work like picking fruit wile your out doing pussy work like actually making money?

why do democrats love underclasses of unskilled workers so much? To avoid paying Americans a fair wage?

>Not being a subsistence farmer
You are all doing it wrong.

Because they're brainwashed

> and then go back south to work in the winter.
> and then go back

The answer is machines.

>lets feed calves protein powder made from palm oil instead of cow's mothers milk
>palm oil
>that requires destroying rainforests to grow
Liberals are absolutely retarded or just corrupt

> lazy fat american. wont even go out in the sun and work like a slave for pennies like I do

youtube.com/watch?v=7KPWLSVn0ko

Watch this video you cucks

That’s a market opportunity. Fuck John Deere.
> tfw stepfather had a multifuel tractor from the depression that could run on gas, diesel, peanut oil, bunker fuel, etc

pfft I'd be glad to see less mexicans working in the fields. Less shitting up the produce from their internal hatred of gringo. Hell, replace them with slav workers from poland/belarus/ukraine. They'd be handy in race war and would smack around soyboy bitches in liveleak vids.

>we had no food before California was 50% Mexican

Would deporting Mexicans make us thinner too?

Does anyone have the pasta that shows how even if shitskins were paid zero salary, we could pay Americans $15 to do the work, give the entire nation a tax return that more than compensates for the miniscule rise in food prices, and it'd STILL be about $100B/yr cheaper than using free slave labor?

Are you retarded? When they stay they become illegal and I never said they don't exist. There is no reason to think we are dependent on illegals when there are legit migrant workers that we could be working with instead.

The average lefty thinks its good for the poor third worlder. The elite leftist thinks its good for their pocket book and control.

FPBP

You know what libruls also do? The shit you soyboys take so much effort recycling? It ends up in china dumped in some poor village where peasants sort it.

>I don't see the problem here.
BECAUSE YOU'RE A NAZI BIGGOT FASCIST

>Who will pick the fruit
The citizens who are desperate for jobs that are being taken by immigrants.

The average lefty is a junkie or dependent on anti depressants.

whites are still the majority in the labor force for agriculture in US. Less than 40 years ago it was even more so. Beaners did not develop this nation.

>I keep seeing the argument that if illegal immigrants are deported, then no body will pick vegetables or fruit
here in bongistan its always "but who will work in MUH N/A CHESS"

>use criminals
>literally go back to free nigger slave labor
I endorse this fully

>If you can't network properly to find employees and pay them a fair wage,
Fair wage shouldn't be decided by the government.

there is no big farm in the US that doesn't use a machine to milk their cows, they don't have illegals sitting under each cow milking it. fucking retard.

Sounds like an amerijew argument. Ive heard some amerijew say shit like "But who will clean the toilets and take out the garbage in a white ethno state?". Umm We fucking clean our own toilets and garbage ourselves you fucking dumb jew

>implying that someone picking produce deserves minimum wage
>implying produce should be artificially cheap and not worth thier market rate
>implying people wouldn’t pay higher for healthier produce
>waiting for left to start memeing food is a universal right for all
When?

Farms should be family owned not by some multinational conglomerate

Man, antidepressants are sketchy. They made me feel better, but worse, and I got really weird and scary intrusive thoughts. So I stopped and started doing hippy shit like meditating and breathing exercises.
Look how many mass shooters and such have been on that shif.

You know that it a meme in commercial farming, right? It cuts profits so badly that a snap freeze or getting water cut for a couple weeks will ruin the farmer. No, you are just a fucking home gardener who has a compost bin and that makes you an expert.

Most do go back and forth. They come to make good money (for them) here for a couple months then go home to their families in Mexico
T. Grew up working right next to them on the farms

You can argue back two points:

1. Agree that illegals are nothing but serf-class workers and that's all they're good for. That'll catch them off-guard.

2. Point out that we picked our own agriculture before millions of illegals flooded the country. Why did it suddenly become physically impossible for anyone BUT such persons to pick fruit?

A lot of food is picked by legal migrant workers.

They used to let school out for a couple weeks in the fall to do harvest in rural areas. They can just fucking do that again.

You are literally a nigger.

Thats what libruls want everyone to be dependent on corporations.

Not gonna happen

What is gentrification but a bunch of big chains moving in driving away all of the small businesses?

You're fucking retarded. Those farmers still need people to pick the fruit

You think kids would be up for that?

farmersfriendllc.com/products/harvest/quick-cut-greens-harvester

automation and innovation

A major reason why commerical farming is shit in USA is because of import-dumping from slave labor countries. If other countries are using prisoners and slaves to pick things and costs nothing to send here then farmers here get fucked.
Then corporate farm/coops here bear no responsibility for creating fallow lands.
So the small farmer loses.

It is being done, they just can't do it large scale.

This isn't a Democrat thing. It started in like the 50s with legal migrant workers.

You can do it domestically but can’t import produce created with prison labor.

Doubtful. They're not in the McFields picking Big Macs.

That jobs has two main pros and many obvious cons, one they pay you for day, meaning work done work paid, you don't have to show up the next day, second you can smuggle fruit.

Its a lefty thing

It's the opposite. Farm subsidies allow American farms to outcompete farms in Mexico. It's why the US exports a fuck load of agricultural products.

It's an agro-business lobby thing.

>Illegal immigrants deported
>Replaced by machines.

>Legit migrant workers

They exist.

>workforce available for crops
this isnt 18th century anymore

Stay mad, faggot - They have to go back.

There's produce that's hard to mechanized.

>He wants 21th century processed food.

Enjoy sugar salt and soy.

>Actually the ideal scenario is that americans start making those low paid jobs again in from there start building a network of income.
yeah because unemplyment rate is at an all time high...ohwait

You don't see a problem because you're a moron.

No, they're just automating, you fucking moron.

Sup Forums simultaneously accuses millenials of being lazy, entitled AND expect them to work the fields and any other job illegals have.

Welfare exists, until nobody needs welfare unemployment is too high.

Most welfare is food stamps. And most people on food stamps actually do work.

>being this stupid

This

>Democrats in 1861; "But who will pick the cotton?"
>Democrats in 2018; "But who will pick the almonds"
Really gets the noggin joggin

great contribution. you're pics say so much more than facts ever could.

welfare is a redistributive program not a measure of well-being. you often have a country doing very well and increasing welfare at the same time.ie. europe and usa 2000-2006

youtube.com/watch?v=qo8p0yb7XvQ

strawberry picking robots

how do you automate farmwork any further than it is now

>welfare is a redistributive program not a measure of well-being.
redistributing from those who produce enough to take care of themselves to those who don't.
so if welfare is not needed, this is because the country is doing well enough that everyone produces for themselves.
welfare is a crutch that does not allow for a nation to heal its legs.

During the Great Depression tens of thousands of Americans left the cities to work on farms in the midwest.

Good job showing how retarded you are

Optical sensors, mmWave radar, humidity sensors and pressure sensitive arms. John Deer just purchased a startup doing this for lettuce.

>Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent

It is an all time high. When he was running the actual unemployment rate was around 40%. Don't believe the (((labor department))), since taking office he's slashed it down by probably half so the actual unemployment number is like 20%