What the fuck is a "chuuni"?

what the fuck is a "chuuni"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en-dic.pixiv.net/a/Chuunibyou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It a rank for ninjas but you must pass the exam first.

What you were in middle-school.

What the FUCK is a "bait"?

It's someone who takes life almost exactly seriously enough, but just a little bit too seriously

cute feet

Then you wonder about someone like Araragi, who takes life about that seriously but not quite seriously enough. Is he in the best position of all? But then you have to wonder just how seriously is "seriously enough", and whether that can go negative. Life is hard and complicated for us all.

an autist

fpbp

This also ties in to the subtle art of memeing. You can be, as I usually am, 100% dead serious while applying a joking tone, but you can also be less than 100% serious at the same time which is a subtle trick I haven't gotten the hang of yet

But then where do you even draw the line or plane or whatever between your seriousness attribute and your chuuni attribute? The ride never ends

This is meant to be a deep philosophical question in the field of chuunibyou

I think you can even answer this scientifically. You could say, for example, that the proportion of proper nouns in a text that are semantically or linguistically related in any way to the proper nouns used in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, is the proportion to which your text has the chuunibyou attribute and not the seriousness attribute. Which I do say, vehemently.

You can even extend this to entire sentences and paragraphs to examine the noun and verb phrases for their chuunibyou level, or "power level" as it's known here

This is also known in English language departments as "purple prose", so you can semantically associate it with the color purple if you like. Which works surprisingly well actually, not even just in Araragi's show

> everything is going as we have memed
- Sup Forums 2014-2017

> why am I the only one left who remembers that that could be a bad thing?
- me on Sup Forums 2016-2017

Trying to become an adult and failing and then backing out on Aesop towards the end of the season.
But at least there are some nice thighhighs and thick sleeping girl thighs. So there is that.

Well I know why, eventually in 2016, Trump won the election, against my existential screams. But I guess I just wanted to remind everyone that it could still be a bad thing, even today in 2017

Literally an edgy-tween. The type of kid who thinks Shadow the Hedghog, or characters that are similar or grouped with him like Sasuke or Sephiroth, is the coolest guy. May use a lot of black and red.

Persona 5?

It's something you byou.

fpbp

unko kyuuketsuki a cute

Megumi fans, everyone.

'chuuni' is a code word for best girl, like pink form chuunibyo, ranko, your pic , kuroneko. etc

If you got a younger brother, you can probably ask him.

Someone who can't tell 2D and 3D apart.

You remember that kid who ran with his arms behind his back in middle school?

en-dic.pixiv.net/a/Chuunibyou
Basically special snowflake syndrome.