Tokyo ghoul:re

Who'd win?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14119247/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE would win

As cool as Kanekis kagune might look, the fact that it looks like a fucking koukaku instead of rinkaku bothers the fuck out of me.

Big guy would win obviously.

And apparently aura's is an ukaku

Kaneki ended up losing his legs like Kiyoko and became an onahole after losing a fight to a midget eunuch, Aura may have lost the fight but he won the war

Holy shit, this whole time I thought that it was koukaku, Ishida really did stop giving shit about kagune types.

Although Yoshimura is ukaku and kinda had his blades, no way in hell Big Guys kagune looks like an ukaku with that massive shoulder. What the fuck...

Well at least yoshimura is listed as ukaku/koukakou right? He's at least listed as a chimera I think, but for aura it just says ukaku in his profile.

The cock, the cock always wins.

So...aura?

Well Yoshimuras blades at least are thin and supposed to be fast and sharp as it is expected of ukaku and he can shoot projectiles so it makes some little sense.

Aura never showed speed and "sharpness", if anything his attacks have been slow and sluggish as fuck.

Well at least now we know what is Ishidas favorite kagune design, all bets are off which one it ends up being. Rinkaku looking like koukaku np, ukaku looking like koukaku, np,
whats next, bikaku will somehow go trough someones ass and trough the shoulder to end up looking like a koukaku blade. That's probably original OEK kagune.

Would you?

Sasako should have been one of the personalities last chapter.

that would be fuel for the tumblr crowd to go apeshit over

>Actually acknowledging tumbr faggots and talking about them

Dissapointing, user.

they're one of the crowds that come here along with plebbit. They were very present here when talker took kaneki's virginity.

Is that even a real question?

strawpoll.me/14119247/r
Reminder that talkerfags wanted to the the ebin votation

>Being a Talkerfag

But... why?

Dont summon them here please, we had enough last thread
still screencaped last thread so next time someone tries to derrail the thread with waifuwars we have it as a easy method to get out of it

Am I that only one that actually got hit fucking hard by this page?
Having people cheer and support you but failing them, making the same mistakes over and over is one of the worst feelings I've ever felt.

They're both the biggest Jobbers in the series next to Deadtoe, So... draw?

I want to passionately kiss Touka and give her all of my love!

Probably.. He needed to come to realization of how retarded he's been with how much is at stake, hopefully he becomes the bad motherfucker we need

RC-types give different abilities. Ukaku types can crystalize to create solid objects, but these objects are brittle. Koukaku types have superior defense and very strong kagune, in return their kagune are very heavy and they can't make very large ones. Rinkaku are second in speed only to ukaku and have the deadliest kagune. But they're glass cannons are have poor defenses.
Bikkaku are the most well rounded and their RC type grants them a physical boost over the others. Kakuja is a rare mutation of RC types that comes as a result of ghoul cannibalism. The kagune forms an armor around the user.

I think his blades are due to his Kakuja

Based user.

RC type is based of off RH blood types ahhhh whoaa.

>that actually got hit fucking hard by this page
Yes because nothing in TG:RE makes sense anymore. Shit like this becomes jarring and in-affective when action and consequence keep getting thrown into the garbage so many times.

Tooru, a complex character finds out she's been suppressing memories, figures out she might not be as innocent as she thinks
>becomes a 1-dimensional woah-so-cuhrayze character
kaneki decides not to go back
>magically appears to "save the day"
a bunch of people heavily implied to be dead
>suddenly revealed to be alive
furuta gets BTFO by the CCG
>doesn't even matter
>attends the fight against GOAT, cause all according to keikaku xD so epiccc

Ishida fucked up his pacing for those shitty parallels. Shit wasn't worth it.

Every single time you faggot expect way too much from these kaneki "changes"

>Ayato was an SS Rated ghoul
Is the CCG, dare I say it, retarded?

He fought juuzou pretty evenly at the auction. I know he didnt have Jason but that's still not d s rated ghouls could o.

Kaneki character development wont be completef until he stops depending on someone or something to live

Well they upgrade ratings depending on damage caused. He wrecked shit in every ward, as Black Rabbit he hunted investigators and if I recall killed an associate special class.
Also he was one of the leaders at Aogiri and now is associated with Goat, so it makes sense that Washuu's at the time took great interest in to him and made him a priority target.

"Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind."

Right ? He has to reach transcendence and learn to let go of things that bind him, Avatar style.
No more muh Talker, no more muh child, no more muh friends. One goal, destroy the current system and start a revolution, and if there is no way to go around it, and you have to lose something, let those things go to move forward, like a centepede .

>90 IP thread
>120 votes
Really makes the thinker spin

aaaaaaaaaaaa ____ ____ ____

Poll was started in the last thread retard.

But now it's different because all the Kenekis all agreed that the butt-fuck retardation of his "noh kill, me hooman" shit was going to to be the death of not only him but everyone around him.

>People have to post in the thread to vote in the strawpoll
Damn, really makes you think indeed

I love how much butthurt Furuta haters are

I agree with both of you wholeheartedly. This is the primary development I wanted to see in Kaneki's character. However, the HACK genuinely feels this is a suitable direction for his characters, evinced by him extolling the notion as a critical part of Takizawa's character arc. Quite frankly, it is disappointing knowing that he intends to play this garbage straight. Realistically, Kaneki will never be "cured" until he learns to love himself. Using someone else as a lifeline permanently is a surefire way to prematurely destroy your life. If anything happens to Touka or Touka were to ever stop loving him, his suicidal impulses would immediately trigger again.

It's the opposite. Kaneki has until now only relied on his own strength and whatever resolve he managed to cook up. Touka gives him a purpose that is separate from himself. Something to keep pushing himself for, to bend his own morals and to live for.

Who is Furuta? did you mean Ishida's self insert omnipotent god?

Needs party glasses edit.

Post the template ill do it

Well all I'm saying is if he wants to be the OEK that breaks the cycle then he must learn to let go.

A weakness he probably overcame recently - purely relying on his own strength, now he understands that he has to rely on others and have exceptions to his own morals.

Now next weakness is exposed, when push comes to shove and there is no way around it, if he had to do it to achieve his end goal, would he be able to let go of those he now learned to depend on ? Would he be able to let them die for the greater good when he will be presented with a choice once again ? Or would he again go on his suicidal escapades till the very end trying to protect them, jeopardizing his mission . That's the weakness within him that remains after this recent development, IN MY OPINION.

It most likely will be used against him, he still isn't be able to deal with people disappearing from his life. If Touka were to be taken away from him, all the strength he gained from having her will instantly be gone and he will be back to square one.

Thank you user, Tooru was a waste, and everyone complains about the plot convenience of Kaneki-dash, but not about how it mutilated the already fucked up pacing

He doesn't care about the cage, or cycle, or ghouls or humans any more. Kaneki has adopted a more realistic outlook on life.
What he wants is very simple. He wants to be happy, but deep down he believes he doesn't deserve it, so he throws himself head first into whatever suicide mission he can think of.
Touka provides him with happiness and a reason to want to live. Any change, or revolution he brings about will be for the sake of Touka, his unborn child and the other people close to him. So they can live in a world where they can be happy too.

>buy Japanese volume online
>they don't include the bonus illustrations

how did this bitch get away again? She was in torso's funcave being thrown against a wall last I checked

>Touka provides him with happiness and a reason to want to live
Thats the main problem

Do powerlevels really matter in TG:re? I've just caught up and it doesn't seem like it.

No.

It suffers from the problems that a lot of battle oriented manga do, the characters are only as capable as the plot demands.

>killed an associate special class.
Only because he decided to be a bitch and went for the surprise kill.

Made sense in the original. Now, it's a clusterfuck.

fuck off Roma, you're dead

To CCG it doesn't matter, its about damage caused as I said. CCG has no way of knowing if it is surprise attack or they fought. Besides he has long past of killing investigators, he hunted them pretty much for fun + high ranking positions in organizations = high priority = high rank.

Reminder that Eto planned for the complete destruction of Tokyo years in advance.

Announcement when?

I want to get fucked up by Eto.

>damage caused
It only takes one hit to kill any Investigator.

You want your eyes and lips stitched up? Or lose some ribs?

When Yoshimura used them, it was a unique, distinctive way of showing how Kakuja evolve to better represent their users' fighting style and personality. Yoshimura was cold and focused so his kakuja perfectly covered the weaknesses of an ukaku, resulting in a ghoul with no easy way to fight him.

Kaneki's focused on speed and plating his kagunes so they'd be a little tougher but also so he could dodge attacks easier, fitting in with his tactical but unstable mindset. Likewise, Jason's was just fancy body armour that didn't really do much to improve or change how he fought besides making him hit harder because Yamori was a fucking moron who didn't really understand much about tactics.

Arata's was a full body armour (at the start) because it best demonstrated his caution like how he ate only corpses. And finally, Eto's is a demonic, over-evolved and horrifying version of her dad's because she's far more imaginative, violent and has eaten ghouls pretty much since the day she was born.

And then :re made kakuja's just plated red armour

The point is not that he killed that particular investigator only, he was ONE OF THE MANY, the whole point of that particular kill was to show that he kills valuable members to CCG casually. Plus he wrecked CCG with Aogiri, hence I say damage caused,
For instance, Devil Ape and Irimi both are SS rated ghouls too, they were leaders of their groups and caused lots of damage too. The bigger threat you are and more problems you cause, the higher the rating.
It makes sense that he is highly rated target, he has been a nuisance for years and they are unable to capture him while he keeps being an integral part of the organisations that CCG considers the biggest threat.

All of the above as long as she steps on my dick as well and taunts me.

I want to get licked and fucked by Eto.

Kaneki. Aura in the end isn't anything special.

but he survived the yomo crunch(tm)

I think announcement is for tomorrow. Is :re ending, another spinoff or anime reboot?

Its that ishida has been dead for a while now and whoever is writing it now ran out of ideas

So next chapter is a shitty Monday release right?

They risked last week because of potential last chapter so probably they gonna do it again.

>announcement is tokyo ghoul re is ending on ch 145
>ch 145 is an aftermath of the kaneki rampage only leaving us with questuons

He probably did because a broken neck is negligible for a Q.But we don't know for sure.

A R I M A
R
I
M
A

No, they wont. Monday was a holiday in Japan and the only reason we received an early chapter.

No, she fell into the water and got swept away by the sea.

>kaneki loses his memory AGAIN

>his hair actually becomes red cause too much rc cells

144 was the end of the volume, there's still an entire volume worth of content left.

can Kaneki beat him?

As expected of Furuta-sama. Still supplying us with content even from beyond the grave!

Arima could have beaten the kaneki that fought juuzou with the same ease that he defeated kaneki in pt 1.

No shit

No, that's his son, he wouldn't dare

To be fair Kaneki was malnourished and couldn't regenerate anymore when he fought Juuzou so Arima probably would've wiped the floor with him in less in a minute while it was implied that Juuzou and Abara took quite some time and effort to defeat him. An almost blind Arima also could've defeated cochlea Kaneki who was still healthy and on full strength but it was revealed that he just pretended to fight seriously in order to force Kaneki to kill him.

He even bitchslapped Eto without breaking a sweat. The dude was so autistic that I could see him holding his own against Blobneki.

Reminder Furuta is a good guy and all he wants is super peace.

I still don't understand how a malnourished Kaneki managed to defeat Jason but whatever. I just wanted an excuse to talk about Part 1.

Eto please come back

I dont understand something

I dont understand anything

Oh god post the decapitation one so i can masturbate at work

hah. perfect. thanks.

Thanks familia

Only watched until season 2 enden and then read a bit of the manga.
Is it still pretending the ghouls should not be totally exterminated?

It said that Jason kept forcing him to eat so he could withstand the torture longer didn't it?