Claims to be redpilled

>Claims to be redpilled
>Still eats girls out
>mfw
It amazes me that people are still eating out girls in current year. Inb4 t. virgin Eating out a girls vagene is the equivalent of drinking whiskey straight because you think it makes you more manly. Haven't you ever realized that all of your friends that drink whiskey straight are the most bluepilled? Pro-tip: Your friends that pretend to like the taste of of whiskey are actually hiding repressed gay feeling and are trying to emulate manly men. Inb4 "muh taste" Inb4 "I liek hearing moans"
TOPKEK
If you put your mouth anywhere near that smegma infested hole you need to have your man card revoked. Inb4 "find better girls user" Fuck that. Why am I responsible for a clean vagina? It's these sluts with their shit fast food diets, not me. How are you going to go to the gym and improve yourself all day and then blame yourself when your presented with an anchovie pizza pie downstairs? Not my fault. I mean really, there's a 50% chance you're getting rotten fish these days. Don't lie you've all gagged down there at least once. Inb4 "my gf tastes the best" KEK wake up Neo.
At this point I think I'd rather suck a dick.

Yeah, I stopped eating pussy after the Michael Douglas thing.

They don't seem to mind. I just tell them my doctor says I have a condition.

Oddly, it doesn't stop them from sucking my cock.

Yeah...I’m not the biggest fan of munching box, like I’ll do it but not usually. Got be drunk and in the right mood.

You are thinking to much man, just do what you want to her, that’s really the key to sex, they want to be taken so take them in the way that pleases you

>mfw american men are unironically insecure about giving a girl oral sex

It's a circumcision thing right? Your dick will never feel real pleasure so you're obsessed with it being the best? Also explains the BBC memes.

>At this point I think I'd rather suck a dick
The blatant fact that OP is a faggot has been common knowledge since 2005

>Brit immediately starts talking about black dicks

Ok shlomo what else? If I don't suck a dick I'm a faggot?
>diet
oh I see. So glad that fast food culture here is despised.

Never have, never will. If they ask me why I tell them it's because it's an act of submission and I submit to no female. I'm not there for her pleasure, she's there for mine.

...wtf is your problem, bro?

first off only go down on your wife 2nd you dont lick where dick has been. litterlly take your tongue flaten it on the little ball at the top and ise your finger as a fish hook to massage the top of her vagina. your nose should be about where yourfinger is you should be able to feel here nose from inside here anfter your done best pussy ever

Eating out sluts is the n1 cause of throat cancer among men.

Eating pussy is a job best left to your girlfriends girlfriend. Please don't tell me you are dating a heterosexual user.

>pleasuring a woman
my grandfather taught me to not give a shit what women want.
they exist for my pleasure only.

old saying what you want do for your partner a hoe will. have fun bring cucked

checked

oh shit I didn't even notice, trips of truth.

I had a terrible experience going down on a woman once. It was the first time I ever tried and it's most likely my last.

You can do that but don't be shocked when you walk in on her getting eaten out by Jamal.

Tbh

Like OP has ever eaten a girl out. What the fuck do you know you kiss-less virgin.

I could eat a peach for hours.

I fucking love eating pussy, literally one of my favourite sexual activities and I'm mostly gay
So there might be something to that

Nothing wrong with eating her snatch and then switching to her tight butthole