Which branch is the least ghetto?

which branch is the least ghetto?

I have a degree and want to make some gubment bucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/unP74ArBxps
media.defense.gov/2017/Jul/01/2001772261/-1/-1/0/OIF_D0010862.PDF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_Coast_Guard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coast guard. It’s fuckin lame though.

I've done it. Its a really crappy way to make money. It's cool if you want to be a soldier, but doing it for the money is a bad call.

AirForce

just get a job in any branch that requires extensive background checks

I'd try to go in as an officer, if that changes things

>joining the military for the money
t. retard. You literally get paid less than minimum wage. The only reason to actually join it for money is if youre poor and want a free education, which you already have.

Anything with water will have few blacks involved.

Not a real military branch retard. Show me the last war Coast Guard took part in.

It's alright, but that much stress is seriously not worth the money. Again, you do it for wanting to go play soldier, not for the money.

Theres easier ways to make $3-4 grand a month TBQH.

>The most powerfull military after Russia is full of niggers

kek

Marine Corps infantry or youre a fucking pussy. what difference does it make really? your bitch ass already missed the war.

>have a degree
The only point is to not have student loan debt and a rock solid resume item with veteran status.

It depends on what degree you got.

The Drug War

Coast Guard sees more ship to ship combat than the Navy these days. Coast Guard also rescues fuckers during bad storms. They go into Arctic waters.

Coast Guard gets a lot of action during peace time.

uh-huh, you didn't answer my question. Coast guard isn't war prepped.

>drug war

Come on...

I could try to get on with the border patrol or something instead, but living in those parts of the country doesn't seem very appealing

If you want to fly, National Guard has the best options, better than all the other branches in that regard
Coast Guard as stated sees more action on the water than anyone else
The rest are whatever

>just get a job in any branch that requires extensive background checks

kek'd, but totally true. If you got the stones for it, something in SOCOM will be the whitest place outside of a klan rally you'll ever be in.

Chair force

t. bigger retard. With a degree, he'd be an officer if he so chooses, which is a lot better pay than minimum wage (actually, so is a buck private's wages, when you consider that they don't pay for food or housing and don't need a car)

mexican cartels make the american military look like kindergartners

o-1 makes the equivalent to 10-12 an hour, its not much higher than minimum wage. You don't enlist for the money.

Don't listen toLiterally full of spice and niggers. Most are good people but the bad ones are fucking awful.

You like the idea of torturing (real torture) men women and children?.

I'll take take you seriously then.

Or join anything in intel. The only shitskins are the ones doing orderly room and admin shit

>this counts as white for americoons

Navy, get to sail the world and see country you wouldnt ever see otherwise. Plus get to bang hot qt asian prostitutes
t.dad was in the navy and im going to join later this year.

fucking POG boot fuck couldnt hack it sitting at IPAC? listen OP, every branch is full of spics and niggers but if youre going to be a bear, you might as well be a grizzly. Marine Corps is that grizzly.

USMC is a fucking meme branch. If you want to be a professional infantry person basically have to be in the Army because they've got actual progression paths for their dudes.

you sound like a recruiter.
>if you're going to fly, may as well fly first class

but you don't have to pay for food, mortgage/rent, utilities etc. that's easily an extra grand a month

Why is the US Military filled with grimy greasy looking spics and niggers?

I first saw this when watching this parachute forces brawl. It pretty much sums up America

youtu.be/unP74ArBxps

Brits
>Massive majority white
>Virtually no women
>Intro with traditional bagpipes

Yanks
>All greasy niggers and spics
>Loads of women
>Introduced with degenerate baboon music

>show me the last war the coast guard took part in
Iraq
media.defense.gov/2017/Jul/01/2001772261/-1/-1/0/OIF_D0010862.PDF

Nah they give you allowances for food & housing if you're an officer, senior NCO or married lower enlisted. It can be substantially more than $1k/month.

Hourly wage still sucks. My unit worked 12s every day normally + ranges + weekend duty + frequent recall formations + mandatory fun + FRG shit. And then you go on deployment. My average work week was close to 100 hours/wk during my 4 years.

The infantry, intelligence, or any job in the airforce or navy that requires a brain. The rest is either nig or spicville. Actually the infantry in the marines is full of spics too, so youre fucked there.

Spics though

units aren't deploying anymore so even ones that historically are minimally nogged will be totally blacked soon if not already.

That feel when I missed both the initial invasion and the surge.
I just want to fight.
Let me die and go to Valhalla.

Chairforce. The best golf courses. Only the Officers get shot at. A “hardship tour” is cable without remote. The PT test is 1.5 mile run downhill to beer truck.

“See the world...”. Gray bulkheads...

Our pt test is on par with the armies in that they are both bullshit, I ran our squadrons program for a while.
OP five year chair force here happy to answer questions for you. Comms nerd btw.

airforce

You only go to valhalla if you sacrifice yourself for something and rejecting material life despite it being precious in war.

Air force. Get a job that gets you a top secret clearance. Do your 4 years then get out and get a 6 figure job as a contractor. Stay in the reserves if you really love the military.

This

Air Force. They take care of their own ang genuinely care about personal welfare. The marines can smell a slight bump in your happiness and secure that shit almost instantly.

I know :(

This. Navyfag can confirm most black guys couldn’t get through basic because of the swim tests, a few of them made it through eventually after going to the remedial thing for a few weeks but 0 of them passed the first time through, it’s pretty well known that’s why like

>Show me the last war Coast Guard took part in.

Pretty much every war since WWI...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_Coast_Guard

>SAVE THE BALES!

All I can say is don't join the Marines unless you want to end up like this mouth breather "muh corppppp"

How difficult is it to get a pilot spot? Like a cargo pilot specifically? If I got in as an officer what's the next best gig after flying?

My current job is shit and I don't really have anything keeping me home so I'm thinking joining would be an okay way to get out and "see the world"

Lol where the fuck did he say he likes that idea? The point he's making is that mexican cartels are well equipped, ruthless and motivated. They build fucking submarines to smuggle drugs. They're more powerful than many terrorist organizations.

Go Warrant Officer if you really want to fly shit.

Also I'm assuming getting wings is a lot easier in the AF than the Navy, any input on this?

>Lol where the fuck did he say he likes that idea?

>ruthless

You're contradicting yourself. The ruthlessness you yourself just pointed out is exactly what he meant and referred to.

It's one thing to say you need to kill, another thing to say you need to poke holes in someone slowly over a period of minutes until they slowly die.

You're missing both of those guys points entirely. Take this L and go home. You're chasing your tail in a circle trying to "win" the argument.

I don't commend them for their ruthlessness. I think it's disgusting and ignoble, but it is effective, it terrorizes their enemies into submission.

uh-huh. Worship Mexicans now and in the next thread "fuck beaners".

Do your thing bro.

Chair force

Air force easily, its where people who chose to join go. The rest of the branches are for c average highschool graduates and drop outs who cant do college or trade school. Join any other branch and youll be surrounded by future janitors and hobos.

pilot slots usually mostly go to rotc or academy grads. you gotta have a stem degree, prior job experience, leadership roles with a ppl for a chance otherwise

Youre a fucking idiot

t. 17 year old

>it terrorizes their enemies into submission

Uhmm no. Let's say it scares half their enemies. The ones that are decent people and refuse to fight and partake in that shit (America has it's share of these folks too). The other half it just makes them madder and provokes them into doing the same exact t hing in retaliation leapfrogging in intensity.

If being ruthless worked their drug wars would have been over a long time ago.

navy is easier because most people dont want to land on an aircraft carrier, if you miss you try again and everyone laughs at you, or you drown or die on impact. its easier to land on actual land

Yeah. My dad had a good friend that had serious PTSD for decades after Iwo Jima. The Coasties actually ran the guys in to the beach and carried the wounded back to the ship.

Army wings are made of lead, Navy wings are made of gold.

I dont know why people here say cartels scare eachother when 99% of them do the same shit.

>kidnap some nobody from ruval cartel
>film yourself chopping him up with chainsaw
>send it to rival cartel
>rival cartel responds by kidnapping nobody member of your cartel
>film themselves chopping your guy up
>rinse and repeat

Cartels are just too stupid to figure out a less retarded way to do shit. Typical of Mexicans.

There's actually a shortage of pilots right now. If your GPA was decent and you went into a STEM program you're set. Go talk to a recruiter because they'd know more about it, but it's really not THAT hard to get into pilot school. Just be prepared to do something else if you wash out, you'll still have a contract obligation.

>ita not that hard to get into pilot school

Even fucking mexican police are shit scared of drug cartels, you can't tell me that what they do isn't effective. If it wasn't they wouldn't be such a notoriously big problem for mexico.

my GPA was great but I don't have a STEM degree... bachelor's in criminology (lol)

Obviously torturing does strike fear into a large percentage of people. Point is it's no way to end a war.

If you defend their actions simply because they scare then you need to respect blacks for chimping out and just not giving a fuck which is what scares whites into submission.

Marine Corps is a fucking sit on your ass meme branch. How'd you like the national guard going into Afghanistan before your ass could? Any boy can become Infantry. If you want a real challenge and you want to be a real 'grizzly' go into SOF.

Usaf doesn't have warrant officer.
This
I know lots of people who got thrown into comms and nerdy shit because the air force decided that's a priority right now. This is just word of mouth mind you.

CG and AF are the least ghetto.

They aren't trying to end the war the cartels are obviously trying to keep it going for as long as possible, they want to keep selling more and more drugs indefinitely, there is no end-game for them, just an eternal cycle of violence that keeps the drugs flowing, and it works.

I'm aware they lack warrant officers, but if he is dead-set on flying that's pretty much his only option. WO life is pretty comparable to AF life anyways.

>They aren't trying to end the war

>the cartels are obviously trying to keep it going for as long as possible

What exactly is the benefit of KEEPING a war going?

>inb4 to make money

If you do say to make money can you break that down as to HOW they'd make more money that way?.

>I wanna be a welfare queen
kek

What's funny about aspiring for the Mexican dream?

if you want a job out of the military and actual skills, probably the chair force. if you want to be homeless for the rest of your life, join the muhreens

Also
>If you defend their actions simply because they scare then you need to respect blacks for chimping out and just not giving a fuck which is what scares whites into submission.
This is something you need to understand, this isn't about respect. I don't respect them for being as brutal as they are, I actually have less respect for them than I would (which would still be less than none) if they weren't so brutal. I just acknowledge that they are more of a threat if they are willing to be ruthless. That doesn't mean I'm supporting or justifying being that ruthless at all.

That doesn’t sound so bad, I’ve put in those kind of hours as a civilian. For some reason I always thought military life was basically just work and sleep and nothing more.

so basically they're like naval logistics? I wouldn't say it's one of the more impressive things to do, but it's a necessary job and you've got to appreciate the people doing it.

If you want to make gimmedats from Uncle Sam, just become a public employee.

Retard
Branch matters less than the MOS you do.

Want to work on car when you get out?
go Motor T

Want to be an office bitch when you get out?
Go Admin

etc.etc.

What are the odds of me getting accepted into the army if I have a felony that’s been expunged?
I know the military can still see your crimes even if they’ve been expunged.
My felony was for running from the cops on my motorcycle. Turns out, when you have the only orange bike in town, and you’ve out ran every cop in town at least once, they get all pissy and find out where you live lol

They can't realistically defeat the American or Mexican government entirely, that's never going to happen and they know it so they're just learning to live with fighting other cartels, the police, border patrols and coast guards. Obviously they'd rather not fight them but they don't have a choice and they're ok with that it seems, apparently they can afford it. So all the fighting and brutality is just to keep the whole operation going, and obviously it's worked for them for a very long time. Mexican drug cartels are some of the most powerful criminal organizations in the world.

I still don't see in there HOW fighting leads to better business?. Not for the customers obviously.

But You're saying if two drug dealers here in America were selling drugs to different customers on different streets THEY WOULD BE BETTER OFF (more money?) if they found each other and started beef?.

t. crayon eater offended that I called the crayon eater branch the crayon eater branch

They'd make more money by getting a lot of crazy fucking drugged up goons with top notch combat gear to eliminate their competition, bribing/torturing/assassinating police officials who are investigating them, torturing other cartels for information before a hit, making examples out of moles and snitches. Yes, brutality would help them make more money because they'll be able to forcibly expand their operations and do literally whatever they feel like they need to do to make more money.

I don’t know the details. I figured small vessel seamanship. Dude has a no shit serious Katana. The previous owner didn’t need it.

So resistance = easier job making progress

I guess

>so basically they're like naval logistics? I wouldn't say it's one of the more impressive things to do, but it's a necessary job and you've got to appreciate the people doing it.

Coast Guard does a bit more than logistics.
Here's a Cutter returning fire in 'nam....

You guys dont know anything about cartels whatsoever. You only know what you see on news, which is never actually insider. All the things you guys are saying are really fucking dumb and typical of someone who thinks the news is a 100% representation of a country or organization.

No you faggot
The branch is pretty much moot it is the MOS you do that has impact on civilian employment after your contract is done.
If you fly a C-130 for 4 years it doesn't matter which branch you did it in.
You fucking window licker

Race wise and Funding: Navy and Airforce

Navy Seabees is the way to go.