Can The Golden One save Sweden?

Can The Golden One save Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alexander.f/
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah. too ugly to be a leader of anything.

ugliest guy i've ever seen in my life.

that guy is fucking ugly.
No wonder the Swedettes are jumping on Ahmed´s cock

he has FAS

Swedes will save Sweden. Not one guy, but the unified action of Swedes to reclaim the Fatherland. Not that Sup Forums cares whether Sweden lives or dies. I agree with the other posters in this thread that Marcus might not be a beauty, but he could pin down and destroy every soyboy on Sup Forums with his eyes shut, so he's got that going for him

Stop saying metaphysical stop saying juicy stop flexing to the camera stop being gay and stop being swedish. The last two are basically the same

Jealous, shills or retarded?

The idea that "one man" can save whatever reich or nation has been debunked already.

More importantly, he's a cringey moron living in a fantasy world.

Theres a lot of idiots, shills and worse on Sup Forums but for what its worth I hope I speak for more than just myself when I say I hope Sweden pulls through and wish you the best of luck.

pay reparations and give your land back to us. scandinavian peninsula is rightful finnic clay and Rurik was Finnish, which makes Russia ours too

Dumped his white gf you go make YouTube bucks. Why is it mgtow, degenarcy or larping? Whites need some humble, salt of the earth, soul searching if we're gonna fix this.

He's a pagan, therefore he's not white.

Piludski could have saved you.
Instead you chose to go the route of jewish commies after he died.

no, he's unironically ugly in the face

yes
hes dragonborn

i want him to pin me down and destroy me

Irrelevant.
Retard.

griitings, tru fränd

>Flag

Mutt, fuck off.

His brother is a dreamboat.

first thing that comes to mind is that he looks kinda' Fabio fag
but by all means,, it wont matter if he can save the sweden

Think what you want about his looks but its not FAS, nothing indicates it. a little fas might actually make him look OK, like an equalizer to the "horse face".

Why would you think nobody here cares whether Sweden lives or dies? It's gut wrenching to watch a beautiful, once safe and prosperous country, be destroyed. And the most infuriating part is Sweden has such a distinct culture, it needed to be cherished and preserved, not "enriched" by third world savage scum. I hope your country can be salvaged, user.

Everyone who looks a bit off has FAS according to this fucking board

He is not even ugly. I don't get why he gets so much shit for it. He's clearly above average in facial looks.

>Europeans weren't European before jews from Middle-East brought them the Bible
>mfw

K, Muhammad Al-Odin

I'm not a fan of the Golden One. I don't see him bring up a lot of original ideas for the identitarian movement, besides the self-improvement videos (which I do admire).

Whats with all the hate? Bunch of fucking betas rating a dude's appearance... Probably jelly he is many times stronger than you lmao

HALT, TRU FRÄNDS! This thread has been visited by the hajli fakkin glårius Markus of a Revitalized Europe, reply with "Save 'em, tru fränd!" to bring the right-wing revolution 1 step closer!

how facially blind are you?

t.Jesus Shlomo Shekelberg

Jeez, I forgot about his brother. He's seriously beautiful, no homo.

instagram.com/alexander.f/

No, but he can suck a dick.

MuhamMAD
ODIN

Odin and Allah are friends forever.

just pointing out the facts of his aesthetically displeasing face, it jumps out at anyone who can read basic looks. He's honestly lucky he works out otherwise he would be far down the rungs in terms of sexual selection.

This We might shitpost about le 56% and swedish cuckery because it is largely true, but, a large majority of Sup Forums wouldn't want to see America, Sweden, the UK, etc. negrified.

Im ok with this.

Like a sword, only the hottest of fires can forge a hero. Sweden is not done, we will rise from these troubled times stronger than ever or perish.

Time to start barbarianmaxing lads, do you venture on to the glorious path or tread the roads of defeatists and cucks?

Jesus "turn the other cheek and bend over" Fagemstein and Poodin and Gayllah are all beneath UKKO PERKELE

>putting pagan gods over one another

You're missing the point entirely

Nigel cant handle the banter. What are ancient biritsh gods? Are there like celtic gods and jewnglo blackson gods or what?

The Golden One is Iron Pill incarnate. Disregard the shills.

Yes the Celtic gods and the Germanic gods. Mainly Wotan because Ingaland

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

Great Song!

>germanic gods
>celtic gods
>greeck gods
>the italian gods
>baltic gods which includes us

What are slavic gods? What about spain? Did they remove all traces of paganism in spain or what?

my gf is interested in European mythology (namely Nordic) and I showed her his channel... now shes in love and cant stfu about him, I think shes about to end our relationship because of a FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL I SENT with the noblest of purposes

Spain's tricky but as far as I know, for them it would be Celtic Polytheism like the French. The Slavs have Rodnovery.

>Encourages Western men to become strong
>Encourages Western men to be loyal to their wife, nation and Evropa as a whole
>Encourages Western men to not only take the red pill, but to take the Golden pill, in which they must act upon the knowledge and beliefs they have gained
>Incredible physique as a result of dedication and intense lifting in the gym
>Hated by the Swedish media
>Names the Jew
>Uses Sup Forums memes
How is he not /ourguy/?

Meant for

You'd better start lifting, user

I don't think we know enough about ancient Iberian culture, a lot of them were Celts so worshipped the Celtic pantheon, as for the rest I'm not sure

You're a fucking idiot. This guy would stand out as being ugly among any random grouping in my country.

oy antisemitism

He's pretty much a brainlet, and his only solution seems to be 'beefing up will save Europe' .. yeah a pack of skinny feral Arabs will eat people like him alive after the collapse, sorry. Meatnecks are a product of a stable society.

Should've showed her Survive the Jive instead, also get huge

True chads are supposed to be ugly

Yes