Explain this

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ4OfaXqGN0
youtube.com/watch?v=tjXt4Fg9664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toei a shit.

that was before he discovered Blue. He couldn't even go SSJ3 and wasn't even close.

Vegetas character has been absolutely butchered in the anime and judging from the image the manga as well. The storytelling in the anime is so fucking shit. These fucking morons have such a transparent purpose with every episode ($$$). Its such a shame that such a beautiful series is being treated like it is. At least limit breaker looked jaw droppingly incredible

That's what happens when you decide to make a sequel after decades.

yes, vegeta should just stop training and be a cuckboy faggot that slobbers all over Goku's dick. Let Goku handle all of the problems. I'm sure this is more consistent.

Let's be real, Vegeta is already a cuckboy faggot

While this was out of character, he does help by covering Goku's back. He's just acting tsundere about it.

Vegeta is a weird case of having his character both progress and regress. You have a case of regression like him going back to wearing his Saiyan armor when he abandoned it in the Buu saga to signify he move on from being a weird alien dude and settled on Earth. Then he's progressed in a sense that his personality is sorta different. He's more chill and comedic in DBS. He prefers to train instead of instigating fights like Goku does.

The Vegeta from the Abridged series is the most legit Vegeta since the original one from the Frieza manga arc.

Jobgeta. Need anything else to explain?

Because he'd rather protect Goku, which is what he does immediately afterwards, something you shitposters conveniently ignore.

>Super in a nutshell
This is why GT is the better handling of his character, instead of the derailment made in Super so that he could (nearly) keep up with kakarot in power.

Super is a shitty cashgrab and has destroyed literally every character in ways even worse than GT did.

Vegeta UI vs Jiren when?

Except he literally says "I'm not helping". He wasn't planning on protecting Goku at all. All the Ribrianne scene does is help him save a little face. And who's to say he couldn't have protected Goku after giving his energy?

>judging from the image the manga as well

???

The manga goes about the events of things considerably different(EX:There is no such thing as Kaioken Blue Goku) and it hasn't even reached that part.

His grumpy baby act is getting annoying
and its like a revere in character development

Was Frieza always as flamboyant as the way DBS portrays him?

Vegeta just needs to get on my level

Super is not canon.

>giving up your energy for an attack that might not work
>with a half hour left of a tournament
why would he help?

Maybe not Super flamboyant but in the original, yeah

>abandoned saiyan armor to signify him settling on earth
Sounds like fanfiction dude. Didn't he just not wear it because you're not allowed to wear armor in the tournament?

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves now

The tournament didn't allow armor lmao
As flamboyant? No.
is this flamboyance out of place for him? No

He specifically doesn't wear armor because it wasn't allowed in the tournament. That said, Vegeta stuck in armor all the time is just the staff being lazy to make more random outfits for him. Even in the Android Saga he was already wearing human clothing when Freeza just appeared out of nowhere.

In the Super manga he's also shown wearing different stuff, even if he always puts on the armor for combat.

He's more about wanting to be the strongest he can be now, not all about surpassing Goku

True for GT, but in Super him wanting surpss Beerus is why he even trains with Whis to this day.

This is just his true personality. Someone like Freeza wouldn't have had people like the Ginyu force around if he he was a maniacal monster that wanted to rule over planets. Hes just just letting them see this true side now because his goal is the same for now, win the tournament .

I hate how they have no muscle definition in super also his Buu saga outfit looks way better than his Saiyan armor.

It's important to remember that one of Freeza's first actions against Goku was to invite him to work for him. That's what made him more compelling than the other DBZ villains - he had a desire beyond destruction.

>Goku already wasting his and energy and of the rest of the team in order to defeat an obvious unbeatable guy
Also remember that he stopped Brianne from hurting him
But of coruse Vegetfags are butthurt about something as irrelevant

The anime isn't canon.

t. yamcuck

PERO SI ES EL MACACO ROJO!!!

saving his energy and as said, patrolling for anyone looking to sneak attack goku. what was stupid was his reaction once goku "revived." in BoG he smirks when goku comes back out of the water after falling out of the sky.

You retard

Yeah but it didn't give the fans what they wanted: bigger stakes, explosions and 'fights' (despite all of supers fights being overwhelmingly lack luster).

You can't just go from fighting the evil of the universe (Buu) to some random space fags who just so happens to be as strong as him.

Why didn't these people overthrow freeza if they existed? You're telling me they accepted his rule? Why?

It's bullshit. No one bought it.

All those other fighters are people from other universes. Not from space you colossal dumbass. Notice how universe 7 only has the Z fighters and Frieza because they are the most powerful beings in their own universe.

What exactly did the manga do different from the anime in terms of storytelling besides the dub and making Goku seem a bit more heroic?

It's a joke newfag.

ha ha you sure got me bro! good one!

*Raughs*

he abandoned it cause armor was illegal, same reason Gohan couldn't wear a helmet

>Quads
Witnessed.

It wasn't even me queef.

>manga: After years of being a weak piece of shit he finally accepted that he is a worthless cuck next to Goku, stops trying hard and probably becomes exactly the kind of useless family man piece of shit that GT portrays him as

>BASED BoG retcons him into being Goku's equal again (thank you toriyama-sama)

>super now has rival material to work with as he can still realistically strive to not fall behind goku, and even though he never gets to beat the arc antagonists, at least they occasionally throw him a bone with a cool moment

Anyone ever wonder why he wore armor in the u6 arc?
Goku stated it should have Tenkaichi Budokai rules...

I'm guessing that this is how Japan saw freeza

Huh... the image in the op is from the Z manga, not Super.

well i guess they didn't care or forgot about that rule, still pissed that they didn't keep Whis's gear, it was a nice change from the classic gear

>based Toyo gave us Completed SSB Vegeta
How can one chosen successor be so based?

Not canon.

Toriyama looks over the manga, provides input, provides suggestions, and provides a outline vs gives rough outline to anime team and let's them do what ever they want.

Pretty clear to see which is the canon source here.

Fuck off retard.

the anime did the Future Trunks arc better, i seriously hated how shafted Trunks was in his own arc, even if the anime bullshitted his victory

Stop pretending to be me.

look up the kanzenban edits

Vegeta didn't give him energy then either.

That's true actually, and Vegeta did help goku here too by attacking ribrienne

The anime was trash tier
>animation director got canned after that pitiful arc
And nothing of value was lost.

Vados could defeat Jiren only using her ass

U6 director got canned too
so?

>and judging from the image the manga as well.
But the manga panel shown in OP's pic is from Dragon Ball. It was when Vegeta finally got over all of his petty shit and became a good guy through and through. It was a nice scene. Here it is in anime form: youtube.com/watch?v=eZ4OfaXqGN0

Probably. While that post was kind of head canon-y, it did show that he acclimated to his time on Earth. He's seen wearing a leather jacket at the end of Z of all things. He wears a lot of clothes; it's usually either some short-sleeve buttonup or some variation of tanktop and sweats with the regular gloves. But yeah, it progressively gets more and more Earthling-like.

Man, Vegeta's Boo arc outfit is the best.

>This is why GT is the better handling of his character
This is honestly true. Some people will shit on it for the short hair and the mustache but that aside GT did some good stuff with Vegeta. The scene where he says he already lost one home and won't stand to lose another before rushing into certain death against Shenlong was great.

>Its such a shame that such a beautiful series is being treated like it is.
dbz is garbage for kids, take your nostalgia goggles off, there are countless of better manga out there.
dont take me wrong, i grew up with dragon ball, but calling dbz a "beautiful series" is a fucking joke.

>z manga

>Viz

It means they were both fucking trash. Weeewww

Based Toyo always draws Vegeta and Goku in casual wear like tank tops and sweatpants whenever he gets the chance.
So based.

vegeta is now more obsolete than he has ever been, even frieza gave goku power kek

He was conserving his energy for Kid Buu and had to yell at Earth.

Look at Frieza. He's getting some nice character development so he doesn't turn into another Vegeta who's just perpetually tsundere for Kakacarrotcake.

>Why didn't these people overthrow freeza if they existed?
That same logic applies to GT though. If you've got guys like the Machine Mutants just hanging around in space how was Freeza ever dominant?

>That same logic applies to GT though
He is talking about GT

he will give him energy. jus watch

Who's your favorite DB Youtuber?

Team Four Star

That one who keeps telling niggas to read the damn manga.

DB Animators and AnimeAjay. I like them because they talk about animation staff and such for the franchise.

Nigga can't read.

>giving a shit about the writing or characterization
>in Dragon Ball

Toriyama stopped giving a shit mid way through DB; DBZ is when he just decided to write via ass pulls and bullshit. Super is no better or worse

>E-celeb shit
Sasuga dbtards.

>AnimeAjay
yeah he produced this good video on the truth on budget and animation
youtube.com/watch?v=tjXt4Fg9664

Gowasu.

He puts some good stuff. Seems a bit up his own ass at times but I do like his content.

Follow the comment chain, anons.

I was talking about GT, hence why I said
>You can't just go from fighting the evil of the universe (Buu) to some random space fags who just so happens to be as strong as him.
>You're telling me they accepted his rule? Why?

I insulted both Super and GT for having shit fights.

Have you worshipped Pan's booty today?

He's pretty much accepted goku will keep up with what ever he does

He doesn't want to waste his energy retard. Why should he accept to do that every time in a tournament about survival?