Have you come full circle yet, Sup Forums? If not, will you come full circle by the time Alicization airs?

Have you come full circle yet, Sup Forums? If not, will you come full circle by the time Alicization airs?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/10/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-adds-yuuki-strea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So Argo made her first appearance in Girls Ops, apparently. So I guess that confirms whether or not she survived SAO.

No, I'm still in the first stage.

all things considered, SAO had potential. I just wish Kirito was less of a douchebag and a Gary.

Take your shitty memes back to Facebook.

>shitty facebook meme
>likes SAO
you need to be 18+ to post here

Waiting patiently for Episode 0 and Game OVA anons.
In the meantime, DengekiPlaystation leaks confirm Yuuki and Strea for Fatal Bullet.
gematsu.com/2017/10/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-adds-yuuki-strea

Most of the people here are 18+? Could have fooled me. Most people on Sup Forums act 16 at most, and that's stretching it.

Which of the SAO games are actually good?

Kirito goes into a coma because of the evil NSA.

The surviving Law guys try to train up a peasant army in preparation for the Chaos invasion (Chaos are led by the literal God of Darkness who is also an evil NSA agent who eats souls like rape).

They get rekt, but Kirito's harem save them with GM accounts and deebeezeee powerlevels.

NSA connect UW to the internet and get 50,000 American players to connect (it was advertized to them as a beta test for a new AO-rated VRMMO where you're allowed to slaughter anything and everything you like, with blood and guts), they mass murder UW residents and think it's hilarious.

To defeat them the main characters get 2,000 Japanese VRMMO players to connect. Despite the difference in numbers the Japanese are superior and win because Asian gamer damashii.

Then PoH (who is also an evil NSA agent) unleashes a zerg rush of Korean and Chinese gamers who were recruited by being told this is the a Korean VRMMO that's in beta test but evil Japanese hackers broke into the server, turned off pain dampening and are torturing their countrymen.

Even when some Japs who speak Korean try to explain the situation to them they don't listen because hurr japanese

The other NSA guys are surprised this works, they thought it wouldn't be worth it because they didn't think Japan is more different from Korea/China than European countries are from each other (hur)

Koreans and Chinese overwhelm Japs because this is every Jap's worst nightmare.

Kirito wakes up (thanks to the literal POWER OF LOVE from his entire harem) and wipes them all out in one attack though.

(Also PoH's motivation is that he's Korean and he hates Japanese so when he got stuck in SAO he decided to set up Laughing Coffin and have them and the clearers kill each other for shits and giggles because Nips killing each other is hilarious.)

Later Kirito and Asuna become gods because of x100000000000 acceleration.

The UWers travel to virtual planets with rocket dragons.

The two Hollow games, Re:Hollow Fragment and Hollow Realization, are very decent RPGs. PsuedoMMO, with plenty of waifu simulating should you choose to pursue it, and a surprising amount of content even by itself (and more from DLC in the form of additional plot, PLOT, additional party members like Alice and Eugeo, PVP, and more). The ALO games, Lost Song and Accel World VS, arent regarded as highly because of their very basic and barebones structure. If you like a standard, not too deep and to the point ARPG, you should be satisfied. Accel World VS in particularly ive seen praised for it surprisingly well done representation of crossover interactions between all 40+ characters. Through DLC, ALL characters are playable. Even the likes of Sachi and Oberon.
They effectively all take place after eachother (HF > LS > HR > AWVS), but you wont be lost playing them in any order. ReHF for PS4 can get as cheap as 5 bucks on sale, and AWVS had a PC release.
Fatal Bullet will be the latest game, due out early next year. Its the first GGO game and therefore a TPS. Your donut steel is the MC along with other OCs, but the usual cast appears and is playable as well.
Anything I miss?

If you swapped SAO with Naruto, this would probably apply to at least 50% of Sup Forums

I seriously, seriously doubt itm

Guess I have a reason to keep reading this after all.

Perhaps even play one of the games?

I wouldn't take game canon as canon canon. Doesn't Yuuki survive her AIDS or something? Or people from ALO falling into SAO.

Yes and yes. But the games let you pillow talk user. This is important.

What the fuck is Kawahara gonna come up with for after Alicization?

Alicization is basically your bog-standard fantasy isekai, but just with Kirito replacing the hapless NEET getting sent there after getting run over by a truck. No thanks. I'll pass on this one.

It's shit. Nothing is going to change that. Anime was cool for like 3 or so episodes when it just focused on mmo aspects, then it became a shitty romance/harem isekai.

>full circle
Not really, I never enjoyed SAO because I just can't enjoy Kirito in particular, I did try though, and ended up dropping the series during the second season . That being said, I am in fact enjoying SAO Alternative and will probably end up getting the new Fatal Bullet game.

Love Triangle shit between Kirito, Asuna and Alice, with Alice mostly just being a third wheel.

How did a product that can trap people inside a game got past quality control?

At which stage is only liking the abridged series?

How do hundreds of products that can explode and burn your house down get past quality control?

I think a device to trap people inside a game is far more complex than a eletric system fail. That said, not many products that can explode get past it. They subject the product to a lot of stress to make sure nothing of that sort will happen.

alright, im fucking tired of hating on SAO and I feel like coming back and enjoying dumb shit, is there a proper guide of all I have been missing? I only saw the first season, like

how many games are there?
how many movies are there?
next seasons worth it?
anything on manga adaptations?

is there a picture that resumes this?

Fact is, even defective and life-threatening products will get through any kind of quality control.
Hide the fetal features behind complexity and obscurity, and yeah, shit's going to be easily missed when no one really knows every aspect of most electronics we create today.

No human alive knows every nook and cranny of the Windows Operating System, so it's obvious there are going to be bugs and security exploits no one knows about, so the idea that the NerveGear couldn't have been sold to the public because of some magical "quality control" that can't possibly account for everything, is a completely retarded argument.

>Hide the fetal features behind complexity and obscurity
1- it's not that simple, as they will open that shit and see exactly how it works, test every part of it, expose it to heat, cold, and even hit it with a fucking hammer. Even if there was 1% chance this would pass, that's not a chance they can count on.

2- Was it ever explained how they didn't manage to find anyone from the company that made the game?

>No human alive knows every nook and cranny of the Windows Operating System
We know it doesn't mess with our brain.

Just watch the anime. Then, if you like it, play the games in release order. That's about it.

Fatal Bullet is basically a reskin of Freedom Wars for the Vita.

I hate it, FW deserved its own sequel, not this. Anything but this.

Watch in release order. S1 > S2 > Movie
Preferably play in release order AND/OR see Read at your leisure. Any manga thay isnt adapting the LNs is straight side materials and not necessary to the main plot.
Manga and games habe the added perk of side character spotlighting.
Ah yes, there was also you, FW2anon. I dropped FW reeeeally early on. I think i did a mission, because it looked like one of those grind-side-missions-to-unlock-story-missions kind of deals. Have i made a mistake?

Noble Six is that you?

I'm kinda stuck in the second stage. I don't hate it, but the plot is weak and repetitive too.

Probably not.

Is this the next season? Fuck me.

It's actually a good story.

Yeah I've come full circle. The anime was trash but the newest manga that's out and is telling the whole, unrushed story for the first game is unironically pretty good.

S1 > S2 > Extra Edition > Movie
All of these include side stories.

There's also the LNs, Alicization which starts at Volume 9 and Progressive.