This episode didn't age well at all

This episode didn't age well at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Butters'_Very_Own_Episode
psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/201702/who-killed-jonbenet-part-2-the-ransom-note
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most South Park episodes don't age well.

The early stuff did.

The series didn't age well.

Am I the only one who thought it was really funny ?
I know it's liberal trash, but seeing Tweek go crazy and seeing Garrisson always taunting NK was pretty funny imo.

The last 2 seasons of South Park were utter dog shit. If they have any humility, they'll just cancel the show.
Their ratings have been in a free fall for years as they've pissed off every single one of their fans with stupid bullshit.

>"We won't be making any jokes about Trump this season."
>2 episodes in

>every other episode is going to be a trump/garrison episode
did this ever happened during clinton/bush/obama? i don't recall too many prez episodes in the last couple decades

Stick of truth was fun.

The Simpsons has been shit for over 20 years. It ain't going anywhere until the voice cast finally dies.

South Park was always a trashy show. Although GOD DAMN IT KITTY THAT'S A BAD KITTY always makes me laugh.

The newer south park episodes are still funny, they just arent rewatchable funny. The jokes and plots dont lend themselves to multiple viewings anymore.

Possibly one a season vs making it the season theme.
They were funny when they were just trying to see what they could get away with. It tried only to offend everyone. Now it’s just going with pop culture instead of against it.

Come on guise, PC Principal was fucking hilarious.

>pol is butthurt because south is dissing the orange shitstain

not really

fucking this

The Problem is that (((TV Shows))) can't make fun of the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor scheme and the fact that Jews run the world while pretending they are just a bunch of pitiful nerds who get picked on for no reason at all. That is such a big elephant in the room that once you are aware of it, you can't help but notice how nobody mainstream brings it up.

All the Goyim need to start protesting at their local Jewish Centers over any cause they like. Jews are the Masters of the world and whites are their servants. You don't solve big problems by asking the servants to do the job. You have to get the Master to intervene.

Ever since they went to incorporating current events instead of creating their own stories the quality has been shit.

>The jokes and plots dont lend themselves to multiple viewings anymore.
This. Now that they are just chasing the weekly news cycle, their plots become irrelevant a week after they air. Woodland Critter Christmas will always be timeless, though.

I agree for the most part.
Ironically in these last two seasons the weakest areas where the overall arks based on the characters. Cartmans girlfriend is not an interesting plot.

I think they just weren't prepared for trump to win. Garrison Trump has his moments but Im positive just having Trump would be funnier, like when they had Canadian Trump

TEAM AMERICA CAME OF AGE. MORE RELEVANT NOW THAN EVER.

>"We're not going to make episodes about politics it's too easy"
>"Lol never mind we don't care how the fuck do I into screenwriting"
Matt and Trey are lying jews

>they've pissed off every single one of their fans with stupid bullshit.

That's because you stormfaggots are JUST LIKE sjw's. Stop whining if a show doesn't fall in line with every single one of your beliefs you fucking snowflake faggot.

I like PC Principal. That season that was focused on him, was the only season I really watched.

Well, that Butters episode where is dad is going to gay sex clubs hasn't aged well due to the fact it accused JonBenét Ramsey's parents of murder, even though it eventually came out that there waz no way they killed her

lmao i thought Trump going after the kids like IT was pretty funny, they just need to stop serializing the episodes

Wow really? When did that happen?

When did what happen?

Here is the episode synopsis: wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Butters'_Very_Own_Episode

How were her parents vindicated? I know little to nothing about the case other than the intruder theory and that it was her brother that may have killed her.

you and I both know they have contingency plans. Have no fears, we've got stories for years!

having beliefs and caring about them makes you the exact same as SJWs?

>It came out there was no way they killed her
user I just don't even know what to tell you for saying something so stupid...

What do you mean making 20 year old Cartman fat jokes but with a female character aren't funny? That's the most innovative original joke Southpark has made in YEARS!

Yeah I meant when did the parents get vindicated. It seems clear they covered something up

That episode featured Gary Condit, who was ultimately found to not have had a thing to do with Chandra Levy's murder.

obama was the shit puking duck?

Crying because a show made fun of something and getting so blasted you see it as a betrayal is exactly like an SJW

Not sure when, but i was reading a Psychology Today article about it here literally just a few days ago

psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/201702/who-killed-jonbenet-part-2-the-ransom-note

Funnybot writes the new simpsons episodes
>Ummm so Marge cheats on Homer with a... geologist who Lisa meets while lost in the hills and Bart gets HPV
>Homer gets cucked and makes a fool of himself for 7 episodes
>We "redeem" Apu and show he's not just an Indian stereotype
Fucking Matt "Groening" convinced an entire generation of young boys to be degenerate trouble making faggots.

I felt that the whole point of that episode was about how people were seriously overreacting to Trump’s Twitter

But South Park has made fun of mass immigration

> Durrrrr muh trump done solved north korea durrrr

t's been pop culture reference overload with about a week of life for practically every episode since season 5-6, when they started doing stuff like the crab people episodes

this episode first aired March 9, 2005

It's not that I don't watch out of principal; it's that I no longer care. I don't care about their show. It used to be funny when it was about pushing the envelope; now it's about embracing it: boring...

This episode is still kind of disturbing to watch. I mean, it's hilarious, especially today, but watching niggerKyle's testicle kneecaps explode is kind of unnerving.

whats up with the gay kids in southpark? are those two fags talking about themselves with that?

Haha, yeah it's great.

Didn't the creators say they would stop after a certain age because as people age they become less funny? And aren't they still going past that age?

The parents were never cleared or vindicated in any way, you idiot.

They also say that people is hypocrites.

I can't even watch regular tv any more. I was at someone's house with nothing to do so I put on family guy and they kept bringing up the "jews are victims" narrative.

Which is true. Which is probably why they stopped being funny.

South Park is out if touch and lame. It has been for a while now.

Just binge watched the entire show.
Seasons 1-8(sometimes up to 12 if I'm feeling nostalgic) are actually still really good.
The references of course kids won't get because that shit was now over twenty years ago.
It's less about SP being not as funny and more about the fact kids and teens are less funny.
I mean I haven't laughed at a comedian in almost ten years.
Everyone says some bullshit about me being cynical, but I can still laugh at the same type of humor when spoken by a relatively new person.
It's the humor itself that is garbage.
>see Amy Schumer and her very low rated special

They're too biased and topical. You're never going to watch a Garrison Trump episode 10 or 15 years from now the way you'll watch 10 and 15 year old episodes of South Park and like them.

Cartoons not aging is also a big part of it. Other shows would feel weird because the live action characters would age. It'd be strange to watch South Park if Kyle was played by a person from the age of 8 to 31, for instance. They can get away with being shitty for years.

Team America is unwatchable

When exactly did south park change? I stopped watching after season 7 (I became a Scientologist) and I remember it being fairly based. The one homosexual was shown as a degenerate freak, the token black guy was named token, etc.

>Team America is unwatchable

Shut up, Baldwin.

That was a great episode nigger.

Meme flags are like anime profile pics

Your opinion doesnt matter

>this faggot is butt hurt because the orange god emperor is existing

>scientologist

>(I became a scientologist)
lol

>(I became a Scientologist)