Whats the fastest you've ever dropped a show?

whats the fastest you've ever dropped a show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7VRCX-lIqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every season when I realize I downloaded the latest otome shit.

Chivalry of a Failed Knight: 2 minutes and 35 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7VRCX-lIqg

when I see threads on Sup Forums and realize that it's either CGDCT or garbage SoL with female leads who drink tea all day.

GabDrop, no pun intended

Dropped a show after a few minutes. There was this show called R-15, I think, that was just so god damned terrible.

It's not a show, but I dropped NGNL manga after two pages.

If within the first episode there's a tsundere girl who's being a cunt to the MC.

Black Clover, 3 minutes in.

Whenever the teacher isn't a christmas cake.

Erased at the end of the first episode

I got two minutes into this shit before my eyes started bleeding. I'll never have those two minutes back.

only plebs actually drop anime
pleb

Mein neger

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSS WROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?????????????

Long Rider, 5 mins.

I think it was 6 minutes into Code Geass, though Angel Beats could be pretty close.

It too me longer, like 15 minutes but yeah i dropped that shit too.

>6 minutes into Code Geass
explain, the first episode is the best episode in the series

There was a show a few years back. It was pretty popular here at the time, but I couldn't get through the first half of the first episode. It was an ecchi comedy, though I forget the name. It was, IIRC, an all-female cast and half of them were super fucking genki and it was fucking ear-rape.

smartphone, couldnt get pass the opening.

>madoka magica
>dropped it in the middle of episode 1 because of furshit (kyubey)

Never dropped a show.

God I remember this show. They were going for the K aesthetic but failed terribly.

The very first pantyshot in the first few seconds of Bakemonogatari. Fuck that noise

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
3 TV

Hataraku Maou-sama!
4 TV

Kimi ni Todoke
3 TV

Kimi no Na wa.
5 Movie

School Days Watch Episode
3 TV

from mal

About 10 minutes into Umaru

>Nourin in 3 episodes but I already watched episode 2 and 3 in x2.0 speed.

Chaos;Head in 1 minute, but I'd already finished the VN.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.

Droped in the middle of episode one.

Assasination classroom. I dropped it as soon as i listened to the opening. I also dropped berserk 2016 after 2 minutes

I know I dropped a show two minutes in because I didn't like the voice of the main character, I can't recal what it was though

Made in abyss less than 5 minutes.

Strike Witches, 22 seconds.

I like fanservice, but I want to some more subtly to it. Only retards want blatant "in-your-face" panty shots.

The super tawdry nature of it is very evident from the start. Also the incredibly half-assed 'genius' protag
>we'll have him be a feminine stick who somehow wins chess and reads Hamlet on a motorbike
Picked it up later though; it was okay.

New kino, dropped it after 10 seconds

Dude, if you think that's bad, try watching episode 1 of ikkitousen.

I dropped that My First Girlfriend is a Gal show the second the sister showed up

Imouto something something this season. I can't believe people watch shit like that.

WHAT SHOW/EPISODE

That looks like Negima, though I don't think I watched more than an episode of that shit either.

What's wrong with angel beats?

Trust me, you didn't miss shit. 5 episodes and it's the same pattern of hamster thot getting rewarded for bitching like a autistic child.

Half suprised she didn't scream tendies

Don't sue me, but little witch academia. For some reason I could only access the dub, I want to say 10 mins maximum.
I'm a fag who finishes the episode at least though, I dropped keijo after the first episode because it got old fast as fuck, and never continued watching one punch man.

2minutes for me

You're honestly not missing out.

Negima got really wacky, though.

As fast as I see a guy get his ass handed to him by a woman at first episode. Fucking Wapan!

Didn't it turn into a battle-shounen or something?

The wackiest of battle shounens. That's about the only reason I can forgive all that harem stuff

I love rice.

Hidan no Aria.

Both were within 5 minutes.

I once recall someone claiming that Akamatsu wanted to include nipples in Negima but the magazine that was printing had a strict policy against it when it was first serialized. Midway through, said magazine changed the policy but Akamatsu didn't see any reason to change it.

Not sure if true, but once I heard the rumor, I was now imagining JC nipples everywhere.

There was a show that looked interesting a few year ago that had giant robots and titties that was set in feudal Japan. About five minutes in however I realized that the animation was basically still frames being moved around and the only think that really moved where the lips. I dropped it imidiatly

>Hidan no Aria.
Came here to post this, although I actually tried and got maybe halfway into the first ep before I'd had all I could stomach.

Shit nearly made me want to drop anime forever.

i've dropped a lot of shows within the first minute - a couple within five or ten seconds.

only idiots waste their lives watching things they can tell early on are bad

I never drop shows, but Flying Witch made me break my rule, fuck that was boring, and Barakamon is still the best anime of all time so don't fucking even come at me with your comfy meme.

Attack on Titan and Akame la kill when they randomly killed off the main character

Well, that's the fastest i ever got into a show. Exactly 2 minutes and 35 seconds.

Black Clover. The moment the MC opened his mouth.

NOPE! I'm not going to endure that voice for 5 min let alone 12 episodes

Dropped Seikaisuru Kado fast because I saw it aimed for the otome/fujo audience.

Seeing the ending threads, I got a pretty good deal.

Clannad, about 11 minutes in.

you guys drop stuff over the dumbest shit

If you haven't ever dropped multiple anime after seeing the first two minutes then you've got lower standards than I do or are very new to the game.

A good example: Sousei no Onmyouji.

Shit, theres some series that the first 10 seconds is all you need to know it'll be awful.

Denpa Kyoushi, couldn't stomach the first episode

Tatami Galaxy

I'm a huge Yuasa fan and I'm sure I'll get around to watching it eventually but every time I try it immediately starts as nonstop wordswordswordsowordswords and I just turn it off and find something better to do.

What was that one show where women had powers or something and the government changed this one guy into a women who was the perfect sex as a women? Tip of my tongue.

>mc character walking
>bumps into girl
>girl thinks he was looking at panties
>slams his phone to the ground and then smacks him into the ground
Dropped Fuuka after the first two minutes. Tsunderes are the fucking worst the more violent they are.

Source and episode?

>dropping bake
Come on, user.

>got lower standards than I do or are very new to the game.
Or maybe we just enjoy anime for what it is.

Six minutes of Ragnastrike Angels.

>censoring butts
I want off this ride

What made you drop it that quickly?

3 or maybe 5 minutes if you count the OP

I still regret all the time invested in watching K-on expecting it to become good. What a huge waste of time

??? The ending was as far away from fujo as possible. The gay alien literally gets cucked to death by MC fucking some girl.

>only idiots waste their lives watching things they can tell early on are bad
Whoever said they could tell?

that gal anime last season, I tought it was going to be galko-chan but with 20 min long episodes, instead got a beta male and his bunch of beta male friends complaining about life.

smartphone was so shitty.

I'm too fucking tired but imagine I did the autistic Rick and Morty copypasta but with K-On. My favourite show though.

Kotoura-san episode 1.The forced drama was so damn out of place, it gave me a headache.

Divine Gate: 20 seconds

UQ is aots you fucking plebs

Shit taste faggot kys.

go back to /r/eddit

Buy the BD

Both should kys.

Same studio.

That show from a couple of years back that started with a terrorist bombing some place, in the snow I believe.
Thirty seconds.

Zankyou no terror?

That's it.

You don't buy teenagers stealing nuclear weapons on snowmobiles?

One minute; Saga of Tanya the Evil. Came for guile and realpolitiks. Got inexplicably OP magic from the MC in the first scene.

>thod
>tendies
Lurk more, newfag.

The moment they "joked" about castrating the MC.
The second would be Kemono Friends, since I got tired of the amnesia plot real quick.

>Almost drop Bakemonogatari
>Following my 3 episode rule at the time though
>All of a sudden, main protag gets an honest to goodness girlfriend
>Holy shit, anime with progression? This is so new and revitalizing! It's better than any anime out there by far!
>Keep following
>Literally ride 2½ seasons in of hype before it dawns on me that the girlfriend has literally been 100% forgotten about outside of a handful of scenes to remind you that she's a thing
>He spends more time loli-gagging about with the other cast members

You, my friend, are a wiser soul than I am.

Mitsudomoe 2 or 3 eps

>inexplicably
I only read the novel so maybe it's a bit different in the anime but they go into detail about how the orb she uses is miraculous