Tommy Robinson punches wild nigger in Italy

Tommy was in Rome and went to an area where a journalist had been attacked(in the video). They try to mess with him and punches the stupid nigger in his face. Great video
youtu.be/_BNP2y7ELus

Other urls found in this thread:

dafties.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italy is doomed
Sweden is doomed
Britain is doomed
you're all too late
multiculturalism is here to stay.

Bump for a 10/10 punch

LARPing as a Jew, or are you a Jew?

Tommy for the George Cross?

Based anglos, only euopeans worth anything.

More people need to do the same thing.
Panel the cunts on the jaw & they won't be so mouthy.
Tommy well done pal.

Wow that punch was really racist
That white guy came charged from before to beat helpless africans, yoi can see the hate on his face. Embarrasing.

Looking at the state of Britain these days I wholeheartedly disagree, and my mother's side is Anglo

>and my mother's side is Anglo
Mutt...

Problem is too many people today are still too pussy to fight, which is why things have gotten to this point, based Tommy, not afraid of shit like every anglo should be

2/10

>give up goyim Hitler was a jew

n o i c e

isn't he classic controlled opposition? explains why the punch looks so staged

Come on, my flag alone worth alteast 5/10

Watching this over and over again

TOP LAD

Respect. He's got a mean right I can practically guarantee that did a bit of permanent damage.

Doesn't make contact... Does to left and nig head shoes no jerk. Fake

THOSE FOOKIN PAKIS EH?

Wacth the nig's hat moron. It slid through because it was a hook. made his head turn with the punch so it slides through.

Promote masculinity.

nice
made a webm

>Does to left and nig head shoes no jerk

gifs are superior because they were on mobile where webm does not, at least not on my apple shit

You have nothing. Libfag desperation is hitting levels that shouldn't even be possible.

made my fucking day just drove around brussels, only nigs on streets, fml

>Keep your life!
>Yeah I will keep my life.
>I CAN KILL YOUR...
Yeah Tommy's an alright lad, I'd buy him a beer or ten.

lol, who the fuck even says that shit and doesn't expect to get their shit kicked in

How about you fucking join the EDL, lads?

dafties.org/

There is literally nothing wrong with Tommy Robbinson and Shlomo Englandistein Marching down the high street and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES PAUL GOLDING! STRAIGHT DOWN THE HIGH RD, THROUGH THE WETHERSPOONS DOOR!
RED PILL PHILL COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE WAVES THE ENGLAND FLAN WITH A SUN LOGO ON IT RIGHT IN ABDULS FACE . NICE LITTLE FLAP AS THE WIND GOES DOWN!
PAUL DODGES MEHEMT WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS FLAG POLE, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO JAYDA FRANSEN'S CUNT!

EEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEE DEEEE ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone. His hook slides to the left of Tommy's body. Also a temple hit doesn't rock that way. Jaw hit would of twisted head of nig upward. As per height difference. It's fake.

Based tommy is what a real British man should be. Scrappy and quick witted.

have been there , can confirm but that area is also arab infested beyond belief.

You've never punched anyone in your life mate

Here comes the sandy hook internet crowd

Odds for the knighthood?

My $100 Amazon phone never has any issues Apple is a scam. Blu r1 hd bezos can watch me in my bubble bath idc

Great but anglos are beyond repair those faggots don't even have a nationalist party while we with our pushed guilt have them in one poll as the second biggest party

Go back to your containment thread

BUMP

fake and gay

Needs to learn how to punch.

This. Controlled opposition bullshit.

it is not a bad punch at all

> Oy vey it’s another shoah

>tfw you will never get the lads together to crush nigger skulls in the no-go zones of Italy

Holy fuck. The absolute madman. Support him 100% that was beautiful. I want to buy this legend a fucking pint

Sup Forums thinks this guy is a manlet--yet another example of cowardly lankies standing around like women while the real men get things done

Why can't you post one piece of evidence that corroborates the death of 6 millions jews and another 5 million European's? Oh yeah cause it never happened hahahahaha holy fuck too easy

>this scene was filmed on the same set as the moon landing

Toss all those niggers back in the Med, tell them to swim back to Africa

That was a pretty clean punch actually.

alright m'boxer teach us

nice hook right on the sweet spot. no wonder the niggers knees buckled.

shit is just getting started.

That's not a no-go zone, as there are none in Italy, but good punch nonetheless

>WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS
>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE.

>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER..

Tommys a tidy cunt ehh?

What the fuck.
we haven't got any no go zone, he probably just bumped in one of the few nigger infested areas (they're only frequented by niggers during late afternoon/the evening )

autism

we need to meme tommy robinson onto the JRE already.

He got assaulted for being there, so yes, it is.

>we haven't got any no go zone
>few nigger infested areas

>we haven't got any no go zone
yeehhhh sure

What would you know leaf?

Feels bad for the people who have to live near there.

it looks that they're thankful to be there

It's too bad. If Adolf would've known what they were doing to the world today, and what they've done to his country, he'd go berserk

nice well Italy is full of cucks it seems, letting all those "migrants" in

islam isnt the problem
it's the traitor (((politicians))) who let them in , actuall illegal immigration is pretty low, most of them where ivinted in.

ultimate red pill broadcast

lmao

I pass there literally everyday and nothing happens to me. It's the central station of Rome, ffs

good for you roman

t. mario olemt*click*punfemwo

do you think that plane would even get across the atlantic?
or would tommy be killed in a 'botched robbery' in los angeles on the way to joes studio?

Download PlayerXtreme from the App Store then copy the link for the webm and paste it in the “From URL” tab in network.

are you retarded

I'm a untermensch slav of course i hate both nazis and comies, i just want my afd and csu to fuck up some muslims...
I just never understood you neo's.
Why should the jews want to destroy the EU, US and all white ppl? We are their only allies.
Why should they won't us to be fucked if we are the only one who pay for Israel.
Alos why should the jews let so many Niggus and Muskim Arabs to come to Israel? I thought they want their ethno Sate.
Sorry for my English.

"nothing ever happens to = there are no dangerous zones"
keep on ignoring reality

Nice punch, but you gotta combo and remember there's no refs in the street, and there's no such things as too much in the street.

lets just try to out govt cocksucker each otherthats the vibe being honest

>defeatism
>gas lighting
I'm sure you're one of those (((hu-whites))) I keep hearing about.

I really want to go to Europe with some chad friends and just knockout refugees all day. I won’t even talk to yalls women or drink, I really just want to fuck these skinnies up under yalls beautiful architecture.

thanks

>cheap shotting someone who is about as threatenig as a schoolyard bully, waiving his hands above his head

who is the nigger here again?

aww shit,, i am a civilan

they have already tried to kill tommy on multiple occasions.
every treadmill, in every gym in the world shows the joe rogan experience as one of the top 5 most popular podcasts on its multimedia screen.
you really think they would allow tommy robinson JRE to happen?

I pass in the same exact spot that fight has taken place. There are no niggers there in the day, they just ammass once the sun starts to set.
I'm not from rome, I just go to rome every day.

Fucking niggers. Do these people not understand what these kinds of assholes will do to those areas in 10-15 years? What you're going to cover your eyes for 10-15 years and hope someone magically fixes it for you that they somehow turn out alright. How about sending them back and they can turn out alright all they want back there.

i'd like to see that manlet try and take me on. I'd wipe the floor with his face.

fucking racist piece of shit.

Perfect start to the weekend
Nigger learns his place, in the gutter picking up his broken teeth

they verbally thretened to kill him.
if that was you youd be dead by now.