One piece

We have yet to see a single person on this page go all out. Why bother spending all that time on awakenings/haki in dressrosa if none of it was going to matter for WCI?

Ummmmmm.....
It's called:
>Worldbuilding

will of the d, man.

We have been past the worldbuilding stage for a while. At this point any new concepts Oda introduces is kind of a gimmick, like haki.

>Haki
Oda is a:
>Hack

Wow it's almost like yall couldn't recognize:
>Worldbuilding
If if hit you in the face

Tl;dR
>Nice try

>that formatting
Jesus man. And no, it's not considered "world building" when a pirate who's a shichibukai and veteran of the grand line, doesn't know about something that half of the other shichibukai know about, that is considered common knowledge in the navy (but only in the new world). That is the opposite of world building, it's world toppling.

The mods deleted the last thread for you to start such a shitty one? Read the manga and shut the fuck up.

>Oda introduced awakening so it must be used immediately
give it some time man, Oda has alwayd been setting up stuff amd then using it much later.

Guys what if the One Piece is just a ton of Meat?

Bet you weren't expecting me!

No, they weren't expecting ME!

When did Sanji turn into worst strawhat after Franky?

> 6th popularity poll
> 6. Jinbe: 3,884 votes.
> 27. Carrot
It's fucking obvious who is gonna join the crew.

>Franky
>Worst

I think you mean best. There isn't a kinder man in the entire one piece world.

Both?

Luffy wanted 10 crewmen, including himself for some reason, so there is only place for one.

No, clearly not including himself.

And Blackbeard has 10 captains + him.

Yeah, i read it on wiki and thought it's was strange. I'm up for two, dunno about Carrot though.

I think the Vinsmokes were going all out when fighting for their very lives against BM. Not that it helped them any. Ichiji (probably the strongest Vinsmoke) got manhandled like a misbehaving child by Katakuri. Then there's their father Judge who couldn't do shit against Perospero and got oneshotted by Big Mom.

I don't doubt Bobbin went all out against Luffy too when he fought him with the army. But at the end of the day, if Bobbin can be taken out by a single gunshot from Bege he wasn't much anyways. He was just a mid level mook for BM that another mid level mook like Bege can easily take out.

I'd argue Cracker was going all out with Luffy too and lost in spite of it. The only ones I'd argue we haven't seen go all out are Smoothie, Katakuri and Big Mom. They don't seem to be giving it their all in their fights, especially Katakuri who's just trolling Luffy with his own moves.

>Bege
>Mid lvl mook
Member of the Worst Generation and rook of the Big Mom Pirates which mean he's right under the Sweet Commanders. It's not him who shot Bobbin. It was Vito.

He's not top tier if that's what you're implying. Katakuri, Jack, Marco. These are top tiers. Bege is still a mid level mook as far as Yonkou are concerned. Hell as far as Kaidou's concerned, all the Supernovas are just rapebait for him.

>And Blackbeard has 10 captains
But who said the numbers on the Giant Captains went from 1 to 10?

Who are you talking about? Crocodile? He was a veteran of Paradise. Yes, he has been to the New World but it's heavily implied that he got his shit pushed in real quick. Plus he wasn't surprised when other people managed to make him bleed without getting him soaked.
Moria? Jinbe?

You know you would

What is that?

>Why bother spending all that time on awakenings/haki in dressrosa
Time was spent on haki because it was an expansion of Luffy's abilities. Awakening was mentioned once for a page.

Why is Sanji still following known misogynist and chauvinist Luffy?

Look at the gender ratio on his crew, females are severely underepresented in the Straw hat pirates and men like Sanji is enabling his boss' misogyni while paying lip service to gender equality

Either the Adam Tree or Yggdrasil.

Because this isn't like DBZ where every new ability or power up becomes trivial the arc after its introduction (how Super Saiyan become trivial after Namek).

> Aokiji is probably affiliated with Brokers (Black Market dudes) and allied with Blackbeard
What i his endgame?

Beating up women is gender equality.

probably murdering akainu for his seat in the marines

Lazy justice. He's planning on taking Blackbeard down from the inside out but won't get around to it until Luffy does it first.

of course fellow carrotfag

He is not a captain anymore you retard. He is a commodore.

Was Gol D Roger a yonko?

Did I say he's a captain in my post?

O W M G G
W
M
G
G

>introduction is his crew mercilessly beating the shit out of a strawhat
>kind

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>People think we actually need another female on the crew
I'm not against Carrot, but that is a dumb reason to want another crewmate. Even worse when they suggest said female should be a logia. Just admit you want more fapbait and leave it at that. You're on Sup Forums for fuck's sake.

But that's Cedar

Sanji is the more sexist though; he forces his chivalry on every (attractive) female and is a pervert.

Luffy doesn't give a hoot if someone is male or female, it comes down to him liking you and what useful skills you have.

it was more of a child fight.

Remember Dials though?

Oda, Where's my Strawhat Janitor? Some ones gotta clean up the ship.

Y O J D
O
J
D

Big Mom?

it was Gastino disguised as Caesar disguised as a random guy

Only a few selected characters will be able to use awakening.

devils fruits had a simialer rarity in the beginning

The king of the giants using the tree tree fruit, user.

surely Luffy's journey would worth every single day

>the gender ratio on his crew
That is because no females really force themselves on him. Nami is different as he seriously needed a navigator, but everyone else have become a crew-member because they have expressed a desire to become a part of his crew above all else. People that only want to join because they like another crew member (see Sanji), or have another engagement that interferes (such as the princess getting punched in the picture) don't become a member of the crew because they aren't in it 100%

Anyway, if you want to talk about crew problems, then the gender ratio isn't a problem... rather the "qualification ratio" is what is. If you think about it, talking from a simply strategic viewpoint Luffy doesn't choose the best crewmates. His "best" is based on "the people that want it the most" and while this might be good in a story since it gives victory to those that try the hardest, from a realistic viewpoint these people would still be bad choices no matter how hard they worked. A weakling idiot will still be a weakling idiot no matter how hard he tries.

Not him, but One Piece isn't really 'realistic' in that sense. Realistically, Luffy would need at least thirty people on his crew to maintain the Merry, let alone Sunny.

Because they were in East Blue where Devil Fruits users really are rare. It was stated by Don Kreig that they are much more common in the Grand Line.

Bobbin and Yonji both jobbed to Sanji, and the rest aren't even Sweet Commander tier. None of them would ever have awakened fruits or advanced haki

Where is best boy Katakuri?

Being the new emperor

jinbe scored lower than lola in his first poll
FUCKING LOLA, he wasn't even in the top 100. You have to be stupid or trolling to imply that 27th is anything but decent.

Busy beating seven shades of shit out of some rubber kid in some kind of mirror world.

To be honest, when Oda revealed the inner parts of the Sunny, I felt it was way too luxurious for a battleship.

So much space wasted on luxury. The bedrooms are small in comparison.

Sunny is not a good ship for a big crew.

Also, having Zoro's gym in the crow nest is a stupid thing to do.

You don't want heavy gym equipment up in the crow's nest during a storm.

Zoro's gym should have been built deeper in the ship.

Mind you, the amount of characters has increased a lot during the time. 27 is amazing for the first poll.

I miss him already

was Krieg the last non-df user luffy fought?
is he ever going to fight anyone else that doesn't have devil fruit powers? the only strong non-df person I can think of is shanks, but I doubt luffy would fight him

His will be the greatest loss once this arc is over, that and Pudding immediately after.

Hody.

To be honest, I wonder why there aren't more crossbows or archers in the marines to deal with people like Luffy

I'm hoping that Katakuri sticks around for Wano.

>, from a realistic viewpoint these people would still be bad choices no matter how hard they worked. A weakling idiot will still be a weakling idiot no matter how hard he tries.

yeah, but this isnt real life, its a manga for teenagers

I didn't even consider that. There were 3 polls, the jump poll, the viz poll, and rogersbase poll. Each poll had basically the same results, with around 120K votes total.

In every single poll, Carrot scored around 1K votes. In a manga with over 1200 NAMED CHARACTERS. That is, to be honest, fucking astounding. You could even call it a Carrot-craze.

Wouldn't it be funny if Katakuri gave Luffy the same speech he gave Dofflamingo

>NO YOU'RE IN MY WAY
>You made my Mom cry and my family mad

hody got buttfucked so bad, I don't even call that a fight

this, or bounty hunters
you'd think there would be high tier bounty hunters whom specially hunt the 100m-1b+ bounties with all the attention about wanted posters

I think your best bet for him sticking around is if Big Mom isn't dealt with here. That's certainly still a possibility, given how overpowering she still appears and, equally, how Katakuri is coming across the same way in his battle with Luffy at present.

Katakuri being overzealous in his desire to defend his siblings is one of the few ways I could see Luffy escaping his current situation, given he seems to be a bit out of his depth as things stand.

Mont Dor is awakened

Would it be awesome if Oda gave Katakuri a poweruip after he sees Luffy punch Brulee?

I do like the idea of seeing an antagonist gaining a powerup mid-arc in a similar manner to the main cast. However, Katakuri comes across as plenty strong already.

Wedding cakku

Bobbin is going to fix everything, just you watch.

I was mulling over another Pirate Warriors sequel, regardless of the state of the series, and who would be in it. I thought of 10 new playable and 5 new assists which seems like a good amount, especially since numerous characters already playable could have a number of changes made.

New playable

Big Mom - lots to work with
Katakuri - playstyle similar to base Luffy, uses bigger variants of elephant gun and gatling, some moves could use his trident
Cracker - uses a biscuit soldier for default form, pops out for certain attacks, uses multiple biscuit soldiers for a super move, possibly a mechanic where his biscuit soldier breaks if it takes a certain amount of damage and requires time to prepare where Cracker fights himself and is more vulnerable with a limited moveset
Judge - calls in assists from Germa soldiers and his 3 sons, can use Germa soldiers to block attacks
Reiju - poison mechanic, acrobatic moves involving flying, uses a poison kiss for a grab super
Carrot - uses acrobatic moves that move her around a lot
Bege - running animation is tank form, attacks involve calling his crewmates and guns, super involving his living castle form
Jack - slow and powerful moveset, default is his normal form but changes in and out of zoan form for moves
Bartolomeo - can defend in front with his barrier, barrier pistol super
Cavendish - moveset involves Hakuba, possibly some sort of sleeping mechanic

New assists

Smoothie
Perospero
Pedro
Sai
Trebol

If scrubs like pre ts Zoro and Luffy can dodge bullets athe point blank range I don't think arrows will be much help.

Luffy most of the time allows bullets to just hit him.

>Luffy's Fire Hawk
>Sabo acquired the fire fruit, but doesn't really need it because he's already super strong
>Sanji's fire kick
>Flamingo had fire strings
>Marco is essentially a fire logia zoan
Ace really wasn't anything special, was he? He just happened to be the son of Gold Roger, and that connection got him a job as a Whitebeard commander. That's it. Ace is basically a spoilt rich kid who had everything handed to him and still blew it. He had one job (kill/capture blackbeard). That's all he ever had to do. What did he accomplish in life?

Bobbin is going to fix Pedro.

I think the push of having a whole new Yonkou crew put in the game as well as New World characters in general would mean a transition to a New World focus, so possibly older characters, namely assists from East Blue, could be taken out if the game gets too bloated.

Spoilers are out:
Chaper ???: But Nobody Came
SaNafags BTFO

I can't believe Jinbe killed Big Mom and Perospero singlehandedly

what's his endgame?

>Whitebeard's son FINALLY becomes relevant

Holy shit, I didn't see that coming.

Reminder

Luffy's yeoi Monkey king staff
or yggdrasil

he seems to get bored alot. he lost his only entertainment when shanks lost his arm so he trained zoro to have some fun

>SaNafags BTFO

Holyshit its legit

I want to fuck the bunny

Getting jobbed by Shiliew, who takes the title of Strongest Swordsman, only for Zoro to defeat him within an arc.

by this point I think he has already retired since he is not here in the New World, Zoro having been humbled to ask him for help, and him having accepted means that he is no longer an antagonist in any way, he just wanted to find someone to spar with, and he found it, I actually believe Zoro defeated him during the time skip, so he is not relevant now, most of the shichibukai arent relevant anymore. Zoro may go back to him after having found One Piece for the final duel, and win.
So to answer your question, he never had an endgame, just likes to fight, but is pretty chill about it.

AT LEAST 10, not including himself.

Jinbe's joining, Carrots probably joining.

Didn't Oda in an interview years ago say that the next nakama will join successively? (Not sure if those were the precise words). At least it confirms we're getting at least 2 though.