Overlord

Where were you when best girl was kill?
I was reading vol 13

Reminder that Gazef has no answer to Invisibility, Fly, Fireballx100

She'll live and have tea with Albedo about how wonderful Ainz-sama is and Albedo will kill her for disrespecting Ainz's majesty during the meeting and using Ainz's magic bed

Amulet of Regeneration + not fighting Fluder on an open field

HONOR

>not fighting fludder on an open field
Fludder teleports him into the sky

You sadistic faggots need to stop
Neia will be fine
Killing her will be too obvious

>checked
Just kill her already and raise as an Undead Adventurer to further promote the point that would go horribly wrong at some point about undead being good citizens.

Dub and Neia died

Gazef has his 6th sense for Invisibility.
Reflex for fly.
Maybe he can use winds blades
Fireball? Dude will just cut it. Piece of cake. A true swordsman can cut anything

Fuck outta here she lives for 20 more volumes.

Imagine Neia being Ainz squire forever. Everywhere they go,people would be afraid of the death king and his squire with murderous eyes that send chills down your back. Everyone suspect they are up to no good.

>Everyone suspect they are up to no good.
They obviously up to lewd stuff.

I guess she'll be fine.

>Gazef's 'sixth sense' isn't See Invisibility. Even if we pretend (serious stretch here) he has some measure of Blindsense, that's still Concealment for Fludder because he can only tell the general vicinity of where he is.

>Reflex for Fly
That's...you can't gain a Fly speed with a reflex / dexterity check. Technically you can jump real high but 'real high' means like twice your body height, not 30 feet into the air.

>wind blades
That doesn't help because as a ranged attack it gets shoved off by Wall of Wind

>Fireball
Fireball hurls a small proto-explosion bead about the size of a dime that explodes on impact with anything in its way, so a sword would just detonate it.

Jircniv would probably peg her as some sort of super-psychopath that was shunned and repulsed everywhere except for the super evil Sorcerer King who saw her as a Trve Companion or something and freak out even more because he's afraid Ainz is going to break into their death row and free the prisoners or something

Damn, now I want Ainz and Neia bullying Jircniv without realizing they're bullying him.

I'm not with the guy, but relying on 3rd Tier Fly and Fireball for 6th Tier caster like Fluder, reveals his rather poor spell list.

You guys do know Neia is just Enri 2.0 right?
Enri's special humi snowlake days are numbered

I'm just sticking to those because higher level spells give me options like Quickened Create Spiked Pit + Cloudkill + Quickened Stinking Cloud + Black Tentacles + Wall of Sound on top.
Or instant death stuff like Flesh to Ice. As long as I don't pull things that'd destroy his ass instantly, the other guy probably won't do shit like 'his love for the kangdom lets him plot armor his way through'

>Enri's special humi snowlake days are numbered
Sure they are, by 20 thousands more of them or so.

>Neia is Enri 2.0
>Neia becomes the Bone Princess, famed for her archery skills that can pluck demons from the air from hundreds of meters away

>other guy probably won't do shit like
Is that a challenge?

If you get 1st tier at level 1 and another tier every 7 levels afterwards wouldn't that make fluder who has a 6th tier, two 3rd tier and several 2 and 1 tier classes atleast level 80~? remember to never muticlass too hard.

No it wouldn't, having spells of X level means you can cast spells of that level and under
Fludder isn't necessarily a multiclasser, he's just some guy with a worse spell list than you'd expect since he had to invent half the spells he's using (very expensive and time consuming, most DMs would be throttled if they tried to pull this on their players) and is a Universalist (which means he has no real specialization and is worse off in terms of power than a specialized caster of the same level).

>remember to never muticlass too hard
3.5e is known for three things
- Overpowered casters (which never truly went away)
- Prestige Classes in numbers that darkened the skies and filled the oceans, there's something stupid like 800 prestige classes just from WotC
- Dipping hell because a lot of classes gave good shit in their first couple of levels that synchronized well with one level in another class and two in another and one in another and nine in the last

>tfw no epub yet to comfy read on my kindle

Fluder can cast 3rd tier Divine and 6th tier Arcane.
If you go full Arcane caster you can cast 6th tier by level 35, 3rd tier Divine is available at level 14.
But he didn't get free spell for divine at 1st level and there's 1 level in Human and at least 1 level in Forbidden Arts Magic Caster.
So 35 then another 15 levels until 3rd tier Divine + 1 Humie +1 Forbidden Caster = ~52 level.
He is the multiclasser, he has Bishop class.
He knows Divine spells and admitted to learning that system but not getting much progress in it.

Nah Enri is far more important to Ainz than Neia is or likely can become.

He might be something like Bishop 1 / Mystic Theurge 20 / Wizard 30, Theurges learn to cast spells slowly but can do both arcane and divine at once. Also humans don't have racial levels.

Enri isn't important per-se, Nfriea is.

Would she keep her stare if she became a Skeletal Knight?

>Fluder
>3rd tier Divine
Citation needed

>humans don't have racial levels.
I thought they only get one.
>Mystic Theurge
I think that would be mentioned along Wizard and Bishop since it's a major class for him.

Enri herself is kind of like an experiment to Ainz. He did powerlevel her. Though she is probably more important because of her ties to Nfirea and the village as a whole.
I bet Ainz was interested when he learned that she managed to summon five thousand goblins with the second horn.

>My lord, we've found a Skeletal Knight that seems...different...
>How so?
>Well, it has an unusually intense stare

No, they don't have any racial levels. Check Aura / Mare's sheet for proof, they're considered Humanoids.

Did Ainz even realize she was getting powerlevelled?

When did she get powerleveled?

The Goblins
Summons return their XP to the summoner.

>hobby: farming
>not fucking nfriea
You just know

She likes sowing his seed.

>Nfriea has a footlong
>Ainz has nothing at all
>Nfriea's face when

It takes more than 5 minutes to find it so you're on your own.

>1 level in Human
Racial levels only apply to Heteromorphs

Wait, hold on. Is Enri the only New Worlder with visible levels, or am I just forgetting?
Is it because she gained her levels through a Yggdrasil method (summoning gobbos) that she gained actual Yggdrasil-style levels?

So what comes after commander? Legion commander?

Well she's not the only one.

Nice of you to mention that!
Her sheet just have Yggdrasil levels because Yggdrasil entity, likely someone from Nazarick, appraised her and her natural NW powerlevel was converted by the game system into Yggdrasil levels scale.
This is why NWers who never met anyone from Nazarick don't have levels in their sheets and why Hamsuke levels and race are unknown: cuz there were no such race or jobs in Yggdrasil.

Ah, okay. I just couldn't remember seeing any other levels for NWers.

>living proof that some people have it all when they are born
Check it out, it's Touch Me irl

Pls don't

>Legion Commander
You bet it is! [Duel]

Also the lizards have them.

>Genius alchemist
>still male
Not so genius in my book.

Is there any racial change Ainz can aspire to? Like becoming a Drangon Lich or migrating his soul to an Orichalcum golem?

>her upper arm muscle started becoming bigger and she developed abdominal muscles as well
Holy shit, I hope they animate her flexing.

And risk fucking up his meticulously roleplayed build? Never.

Why would you even want that?

>Had 1 level of sergeant at the beginning
It turns out she was a born soldier, I guess, if she was a fighter before Ainz even showed up.

Nobody in NW even knows what a Overlord is, let alone anything stronger than it.

>Nobody in NW
You don't know that.

So people that are under Nazarick gets to have their levels shown?

best girl please not become kill ; __ ;

Yes, because they were appraised against Yggdrasil scale.

How can he complain about Neia, his own stare is menacing as hell. Look in a mirror for once.

With Albedo being a crossbreed from a race that originates in the dream world, can't Ainz just somehow fall asleep and fuck Albedo there?

Fair enough. Nobody he has asked. But seriously, what would even be above Overlord? You'd have to go demi-god or just pure concepts.

Trips just confirmed her death. Sucks to be you.

Try tweeting that to Mayu-chan.
Maybe he won't murder her.

Demilichs.

Like he cares what the west thinks

He's way past demilich

Demilich?

Dragons grow naturally stronger with age, some fucker can dig 100km deep hole and hibernate for 100k years wake up with 500 racial levels.
Things seem to be growing stronger the deeper you go into the core, there might be high-level ecosystem there and naturally apex predators would enjoy huge XP growth.
>pure concents
Like epic DnD mobs?
Possible.
Also Draconic Liches and Undead Dragon Lords.
If NW spawns undead naturally - you can throw million of corpses into a pit and in 1000 years end up with something more powerful than an Overlord too.
IDK there may also be outsiders.

Lol no he isn't demilichs are stupidly powerful

boy don't get me started on this. Ainz can do everything a demilich can but much better.

> 10/2017 - not getting turned on by spooky skeleton stares

go back to mal you fag

He cant use Wish without losing levels.

Do you miss the urinal a lot too?

>Demiliches are immune to all magical and supernatural effects
>has a Phylactery
>Trap the Soul
>Natural Fly Speed of 180
>perfect automatic metamagic
>Harm as a SLA so it can heal itself
Nah

He has some lvls hidden. He had 5 demilich lvls in wn.

What if instead Albedo was programmed to love herself?

>he had 5 demilich levels
>but he wasn't a flying head
???

>20 volumes

nigger overlord will be cancelled on volume 17 and will have an open ended ending

Headcanon.

Fake news

Reminder

He had a skin in WN.
Popular things don't end in Japan.

>Publisher saying no to free money
>Maruyama continues to write the NW without financial or moral constraints
>Finally get a description of the happy farms
>Shalltear wins the Ainz bowl and gets a magic uterus to get pregnant with

Reminder.

>Popular things don't end in Japan.
Yeah, they go to shit.

>You either die a great show, or live long enough to become a steamy pile of shit

Lichs can have skin.

First, he needs to beat Miyoshi-kun.

So much love for a character. Maru did it again. A month ago everyone can't stop talking about different NPC's but now is only 1 cute squire.
Must resist! I can not be sway. Mine faith is still strong! I am still a supporter of Shalltear

First he must beat Eclair

Show us your altar then.

What inside your heart is what matter. Don't need physical proof.

>Maruyama said the intermission was gonna be someone's reaction to Ainz death
>MFW Jircniv
How would Albedo react if Ainz turned into a Harlem brotha?

Weak.

Threadly reminder that arguing about who would kill who in hypothetical situations regarding characters whose full powers we are not aware of while endlessly pulling shit out of your assw/out of fucking DnD despite this being a hypothetical futuristic MMO is pretty dumb.

I'm guessing she'll sacrifice herself to 'save' Ainz and get resurrected. That way both parties will be happy; the edgy kiddies will have their dead girl and the rest of us will get to see her working for Ainz proper.