ULTRA INSTINCT

Was Ultra Instinct at all foreshadowed or was it just pulled out of toriyama's ass? I need concrete facts here, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3LE6zfy8uxU
youtube.com/watch?v=0vQpNusyvMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dragon Ball Z and up
>Anything but asspulls and bullshit
Hmmmmmmmmmm

His movements look identical to Whis' movements when he trained with him, especially the throw he did against Dyspo and Toppo. Also Whis has been telling them to "move without thinking" since Fukatsu no F

>anime
>introduces self-movement
>then Goku suddenly uses it years after without build up

>manga
>introduces self-movement
>foreshadow the saiyans are surpassing Beerus soon
>foreshadows self-movement is the way
>foreshadows Goku is already looking forward for a harder training and try "that thing" with Whis
>foreshadows how useful self-movement is with Beerus evading several GoDs as example
>then Goku uses it after several chapters of foreshadowing

>tl:dr
It was pulled out of Toriyama ass but all the work isn't Toriyama's, Toei and Toyo are supposed to fill some plot points, so it was pulled out of Toei's ass in the anime while Toyo is still working on the build up for the manga, foreshadowing it every chapter since the ToP arc started.

Why doesn't he just use the Kaioken?

Reminder that SS4 is coming...

How can one chosen successor be so based?

>Goku can double his Ultra Instinct bullshit and BTFO Jiren but doesn't because he's retarded
Goku is a retard

To be fair, he only needs to be more competent than Toei Animation, that's not really hard

>let me just merge with muh spirit bomb
copying toei movie finishing moves is a whole new low for Super

nice headcanon

For newfags

Shame it's not weekly. Maybe super wouldn't be shit if they had something to base it off of.

k

Why is Omen already shirtless in the card? Explain this.

i feel like he'll lose his shirt in the rematch

The part of Super Manga's charm is that it is directly overseen by Toriyama Sensei himself.
Making it weekly would be great for fans but a nightmare for production considering Toyo needs time for revisionings.

Nigga the card is a direct copy paste from the poster.

because its easier to take the already made asset sans aura and just slap the omen aura over it than draw a new goku specifically for omen form. What, you expect your gacha games to not cut corners?

>pedros incoming
youtu.be/3LE6zfy8uxU

This
Even Toyo said he sadly can't just have Toriyama next to him while he does every chapter all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vQpNusyvMk
I think it's okay for Toei to use their own stuff

Yes thank you for pointing out the obvious, the question is whether or not the complete form will appear in this arc. By the looks of it it won't and instead a mere shirtless Omen will appear again.

>Ecuador 1 - 2 Argentina
ULTRA INSTINCT MESSI

Goku didn't merge with the Spirit Bomb, he merely recovered some stamina somehow but Whis states that he didn't merge with it etc.
If anything the Spirit Bomb collapsed into a wormhole.

The spirit bomb exploded causing it's energy to enter Goku but Goku rejected it and this massive clash of power shattered Goku's limits

Goku's power level has always been rather inconsistent

i always liked how Z and its movies portrayed Goku as anime Jesus. And in Super, now that hes an actual god, it doesn't feel that way anymore.

You think King Kai ever regrets training Goku? He'd be flipping his shit if he saw how Goku was using his techniques.

So whats going to make goku even strongerer now?

>implying Goku won't use the super dragon balls to wish King Kai back to life

hes obviously proud and happy that he still uses his skills, same with roshi

It's King Kai's own damn fault he's still dead

SSBKK Ultra Instinct is the next step

Yep and that sounds quite different from his Spirit Bomb Punch from the Android movie.

But while ultra instinct he wasn't in SSJB or KK

>SSBKK
Naw we finally just got rid of that non canon shit.

no more ssb or kaioken blue please

Goku had to unlock ultra instinct to escape the spirit bomb, his newfound power and speed allowed him to escape, along with the spirit bomb not being as effective against people with pure hearts.

>no more ssb
fuggin what?

delete it

Nice headcanon

We are gettin SS4 soon

It didn't explode, rather it collapsed into a singularity that pulled in Goku who didn't have the power to resist it. Inside, he could've been vaporized by all the condensed genki, but he absorbed it into his body through sheer willpower and it supercharged him in a way that dangerously overclocked his body.

Ultra Instinct final form?

Nice headcanon faggot.
Whis and Tenshinhan pointed out that if he absorbed the genkidama it wouldn't make him strong enough to match Jiren.
The Genkidama exploded and it's energy started to enter Goku but Goku resisted it and in this massive clash of power Goku's limits where shattered.

SSB4KK30UI

you mean
SSJSGGJKKX20UI Vegito

>tfw Vegeta is only good for fusion now

>tfw Gohan is still stronger than UI Goku

your fucking dumb kid

Not anymore

EL GRANDE PADRE!!

Are Vegetafags jealous of Goku again?

this

>again
they never stopped

>your
Concession accepted Paco.

I know who the survivor is.

Whis demonstrated it to goku and vegeta before rof.

There was one scene I think during the hit round 2 where goku visited bulma and his body moved on its own to do some shit i forgot and even goku was confused about how it happened.

pedro pls go

I fucking hope not! What's the point of ultra instinct then if his hair changes colors. Changing colors is a saiyan thing. Ultra Instinct is a thing anyone could achieve but extremely few do.

>Fukatsu no F

It's Resurrection of F you fucking weeb.

Super Saiyan was foreshadowed many times in Z.

Frieza is going to bring goku into a rage / near death scenario doesnt he?

even niggers and spics can tell frieza is gonna give GUKO energy
Sup Forumsmerifats are retarded

I just looked it up. Ep71, Bulma ran her car into him. When she went to punch him, he dodged. It was an unusual scene, with Gohan/Goten noting how Goku usually doesn't dodge Bulma's attacks, but nothing more came out of it.

I think it was just meant to be taken that he was on edge because he knew Hit was after him

doesn't make it any less of a retarded bullshit asspull.

> always liked how Z and its movies portrayed Goku as anime Jesus.
That was only the dub, faggot.

There's literally no way to have continual power ups over the length of the dragon ball franchise and not have it look like an asspull.

What if he shares his energy/stamina?
POTTERY

Ultra instinct was known as a concept, but Goku learning it was a complete asspull. There was 0 hints or foreshadowing that he was figuring it out.

>There was 0 hints or foreshadowing that he was figuring it out.
Apparently it came from Toriyama's idea, while Toyotaro followed it. Toei did absolutly nothing about mentioning UI in the anime, prior to the ToP.

See

Z Dub and Movies.
For some reason Funimation and the movie directors shared the same vision of Goku.

>but Goku learning it was a complete asspull

Goku got lasered by not paying attention. He merely learned from his mistakes.

The actual God of the Dragon Ball cosmology being an easily excited, child-like retard that destroys anything that pisses him off, is actually extremely fitting, and would explain why fucking nothing makes sense in the DBZverse.

Thank god it has nothing to do with saiyans.

VEGETA IS THE BEST

It was foreshadowed when they first went to train with Whis.

That happened in the same movie where the concept is first introduced no less.

They may as well have held up a sign saying "THIS WILL BE A THING AT SOME POINT"

Wasn't the concept art already out for months before this episode?

Based Toyotaro and his glorious manga hinted for us.

Can Yamcha beat Gohan if he learns instant transmission?

Couldn't ultra instinct be used in something other than base form to amplify Goku's power?

It had more foreshadowing than Red Goku or Blue Goku.

Goku wasn't matching Jiren, its clear Jiren is still physically more impressive then Goku. Goku's only advantage is his near infinite reaction time and hips that move on their own.

It was foreshadowed when Kenshiro achieved Musou Tensei.

So, why does having your limbs move on their own increase your power output? All it should do is allow you to dodge more easily and strike more precisely.

It doesn't, fags can't decide if Goku got a new transformation to coincide with the power up, or if the Genki Dama was just acting as a power supply to let Goku have a shot at Jiren.

Can the angels do ultimate instinct or are they just something else entirely?

Well the second part is definitely true, as it was stated in the show, but Whis also said it allowed Goku to 'break out of his shell', whatever that means.

Given that Goku's movements mirrored Whis' when they train together, I'm guessing all the angels are capable of it as well.

>a series that made asspulls a household name
>some how new SSJ form isn't an asspull
Toriyama has always been a hack who can't write worth a damn.

>asspulls
such as?

>what is every single deus ex machina plot device pull out at the end
>what is every single SSJ power up and magical training to make Goku into a Gary Stu who can never truly reach a dead end

Too bad Buu isn't in the tournament. He could most likely solo jiren himself. Buu is actually a good matchup against him
considering how he fights.