Anyone has seen this series?

Anyone has seen this series?
After watching this, I have come to conclussion that loyalty and trustworthy is the highest virtue that a person can possess.

F for Joseph Goabbels and his entire family
F for Eva Braun and her bravery and loyalty
The rest betrayed the man.

It seems cheap and nasty

why cant they ever cast actors that look remotely like the individuals they're portraying

Is that the Netfluck made "documentary"?
Consider they very name of it. It's not at all unbiased is it.

If the BBC can cast Achilles as black, then Hitler should be played by the darkest nigger in Africa.

Who the fuck is supposed to be goebbels?
The guy on the far left? A haircut alone doesnt cut it..

none of those are black or people of color. everyone knows germans where black.

It wasn't a bad documentary as far as Hitler goes, most are blatant revisionism. This is the first one that started Hitler couldn't give two shits about Jews and it was Himmler and Goebbels who really pushed it

As with any abrupt rise, there were some hanger ons who should not have been there.

Himmler came off worst. A snake, a weirdo, and someone who would kill anyone for power, including a genius like Speer.

Goebbels was a true genius and many of his ideas have clearly stood the test of time.

You got it wrong
The "new" germans are

I'm ragging with madness how cheaply they portrayed the Nazis as some stupid narcissistic guys who were only interested their personal gain and fighting for furhers attention.

it's garbage and i've seen it shilled on here and Sup Forums over and over the last few days

Goebbels is that guy according to them.

The word you're looking for is Machiavellian

It really is an appalling production

We had thisnsame exact thread yesterday

jew propaganda

disturbing lack of diversity in this casting, why are they all white men!?

The man will forever be in my Heart..

Exactly. I encourage you to read Albert Speers books for more on this.

Hitler was a German nationalist. The jew stuff was secondary. The revisionist history gets this wrong.

A lot of them were interested in personal gain. Since this meant extra attention/support to their side projects. Same with weapons manufacturers if Hitler didn't care it didn't get funded.

It's exaggerated "palace intrigue" but it's not that far off base. Hitler was like trump, he went through cycles of "trusting" people

“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction..”

lol The one time it's an all white cast

Hitler was a chill dude and quite cool bro. But I wonder if this level of loyalty is something we will see in our time. wtf now I'm in love with Magda

also sorry for killing you LOL

Well one of the most obvious message is that the whole fascist right wing is such bullshit, which actually was their main strength seeing how brainlets are still falling for their fables.

>(((historical documentary)))
>make judgment call of good vs. evil instead of just outlining facts and allowing viewers to make their own decisions
>advert shows prominent nazis depicted as menacing, frowning, almost mustache twirling villains
I'm sure it will be a fair and impartial as well as informative program.

who are these guys? i recognize adolf, breivik, mosley, mussolini

black suit is Evola, either under him or beside the hate bus is Rockwell, dunno the rest

Mosley is next to Mussolini.

Sounds like another entry in the cheap and nasty "ohh eviiiiiil natziis!" Genre. Hitler the rise of "evil" is one. Likewise the "dark charisma of Adolf Hitler is another.