Masha'Allah! why Buddhists so violent?

Anti-Muslim Attacks Have Triggered a State of Emergency in Sri Lanka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ECb_i7CXIjg
dailystormer.name/sri-lanka-buddhist-diversity-clashes-with-moslem-diversity-because-of-irrational-hatred-for-the-color-of-the-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=wBdpuZGiYXA
youtube.com/watch?v=fYEOSCIOnrs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1915_Ceylonese_riots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we should all try to be more like Buddhists

Fucking... based.

BASED BUDDHISTS

>buddhists hate muslims enough to attack them
based buddhists.

What did the mudslimes do this time to provoke this backlash?
>every MSM article is "muh poor oppressed muzz"
...but we know that they bring this shit on themselves with their disgusting behaviour and cultural practises. What horrible shit did they do to provoke such a reaction from sri lankan buddists?

youtu.be/ECb_i7CXIjg

How much of a cunt do you have to be to piss of the buddhists.

Literally pissed off buddhists to the point where they form a mob and hunt you down.

nice digits for a nice post

(observed)
Portentous numerals fellow bongfriend

you know there's something wrong with you when you turn buddhists into a killing machine

I'm kinda baffled by this. What provokes a supposedly non-violent group to attack another supposedly non-violent group?

>On Monday, Buddhist mobs swept through the town and burnt down at least 11 Muslim-owned properties. It came amid claims that a Buddhist man was reportedly killed by a group of Muslims.
dailystormer.name/sri-lanka-buddhist-diversity-clashes-with-moslem-diversity-because-of-irrational-hatred-for-the-color-of-the-religion/

youtube.com/watch?v=wBdpuZGiYXA

Based Buddhists

trip o truth
Has the Saxon in you started to hate too?

buddhists are the opposite of pol.
they don't sit around waiting for permission to defend their culture and land.
they are real men.

I may have finally found a religion I respect.

Trips of truth.
Will the Saxon hate as much as the buddhist?

trips of truth
they done fucked up

>Should UK tourists stay away?
Probably if you're Muslim.

Because Buddhism is about enslavement?

youtube.com/watch?v=fYEOSCIOnrs

taquiyya and betrayal

BASED Sri Lankan Buddhists. Muslims smell of camel piss and are dirty pedo sisterfuckers

It's strange how anti-muslim attacks get sensationalized while muslim violence in the same nations gets covered up.

you know you fucked up when even the budhists hate you

Fuck, I love Buddhists now!

You know, I was dubious about Buddhism, but maybe it's worth another look.

Don't they attack christian minorities as well? At least I think I read that somewhere, but I don't care enough to look for it.

How toxic of a community do you have to be that even budhists lose it and beat the shit out of you ? Forget the jews, they make good movies, muslims are the trash that needs to go.

You're not fooling us, (((frog)))

That car was scrap before being burned.

The Buddhists lost there shit because of the religion of peace propensity to Rape.

>Muh based buddhists
>literal shoplifting.

i hope they kill all those pedo shitskins

Bleach your face as much as you want mongrel, i'm whiter than you.

Buddhists are based, you fuck with them too much and sooner or later they will go karma on your ass....

There have been protests across northern Sri Lanka by crowds angry at the rape and murder a week ago of an 18-year-old schoolgirl, Vidya Sivayoganathan.
In the main city, Jaffna, all businesses and schools shut down.
A policeman was injured and tear gas fired after a court was attacked as some protests turned violent.
Police have arrested nine suspects in the killing, but are still being blamed for failing to save the victim.
Local people allege that Vidya, a student from Punguduthivu island near Jaffna city, was gang-raped before she was murdered.

Sabaragamuwa Province Governor President’s Counsel Marshal Perera said it was a disturbing matter that a rape of a woman take place every four hours in Sri Lanka

B-but they are both le PoCs of Color! Who do we defend, fellow urban liberal americans?

Yep.

Nope, they don't. Fuck, Christianity is western Buddhism.

Could not agree more. Very hard to feel any sympathy for Muslims, EVERY where they go, they breed like rabbits, try to alter the local government and culture and bring terrorism.

Not all Muslims are Terrorist, but almost all Terrorist are Muslim.

Where there are no Muslims, there are no Muslim terrorist.

(also, how is it that the only group willing to go against muslims are buddhists? They are untouchable everywhere else except for infighting)

The original skinheads

right?
must be a lot of shit we aren't hearing about the state of things in Sri Lanka

You know your religion is a piece of shit when even buddhists are attacking you....

If you piss off a buddhist to the point of him trying to kill you, you fucked up really bad.

Did the Muslims start it this time or...?

check those triplets

Buddhist mad about gang Rapes, but you will not here that in the Mainstream Media

they dont care aslong as it doesnt get too much and you behave
they still dont like you there

Kek

the muslims are just a tool of the jews. you think libya or syria or iraq ect really would be targets of muslim terrorist if it wasnt the case.

israel would be hit first if they werent giving the orders. the limited attacks on israel are orchestrated. few killed and infrequent

see; they do what needs to be done to prevent stuff like that

When pic related happens in the west, what happens?
>#notallterrorists
>#TERROR HAS NO RELIGION
>Please stop all the hate! (they can't seem to differentiate between hate and righteous fury)
>can everyone stop with their racist propaganda so we can unite (do nothing)

Based residents

jeez maybe its not that muslims are violent, its just all nonwhites are

Great, gang wars.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Our Based Queen!

Never insult Islam, this is my request.

>Aung San Suu Kyi
>Sri Lanka

nations worldwide have the same problems. substitute 'usa' for myanamar and 'niggers' for muslims.

I'm pretty sure they were the first domino.

Listen to leaf and do opposite, islam is shit, worshipers are inbred apes, prophet is hedonistic lying shithead.

>Never insult Islam, this is my request.
I stating a fact an Insult?
Muhammad MARRIED the wizes of men HE sent into battle.. he could have taken them as sisters but NO!, he fucked them.
Muhammad fucked a nine year old and mede her a "Wife"... yup fucked a nine year old.. she was still playing with dolls, but his lust was too great so he fucked her.

i want to donate to the buddhist cause, i wonder if they accept macaco parts

To be fair, Muhammad's original teachings probably never made it to modern times; most who originally memorized it supposedly fell in battle, while it was pieced together over 20 years later in myriad verions when, much later, 3rd caliph Uthman destroyed every version except his interpretation.

For all we know, he could have been a cryptojew trying to do to Arabs what is currently happening with Whites. Still doesn't excuse shitty behavior, though.

You realize that doubting the Koran is the EXACT UNALTERED words of God is HERETICAL to the EXTREME for many devout Muslims.

wtf i love buddhists now

On-going religious and ethnic conflicts have been an issue in the region for centuries. Both this and the Rohingya conflict seems to be a the result of a regular inevitable spike in these tensions at least once every few decades.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1915_Ceylonese_riots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Why are American Buddhists such hippie faggots?

I meant this time around

What emergency?
Still Lanka is an Asian nation, if they're killing Muslims they're only getting rid of foreigners and traitors
No different than in Burma except in Sri Lanka the kebab have been killing fuckloads more Buddhists

you know ur a pretty big piece of shit if a fucking buddhist fucks your shit up.

Saxons don't exist and haven't for centuries

Explains their cognitive dissonance when it comes to interpreting it; see , followed by ;

It seems to happen once every few years there, with large scale violence breakouts maybe by the decade, reading up on the history of Buddhist-Muslims violence in Sri Lanka. Myanmar in the past year actually took it to the level of genocide, which is why it was globally publicized.

Even this seems more like one of the preceding events in their history, than like what’s been happening in Myanmar.

I think this is more racial than religious. malaysia is asian and diverse, yet they seem to get a long alright.

Malaysia gives preferential treatment to Muslims because they have subhuman IQ and will chimpout under the guise of "you're an islamophobe bigot, I dindu nuffins".

REMOVE them all, muslims have no place in the world outside of their dirty sand-hut enclaves

Because they live in America protected by the worlds greatest military, far from the daily threat of Jihad. Simply naive and sheltered, like most hippie libshits.

T. Redpilled American Buddhist

Pretty sure they’re all the same race. Apparently there has been ethnic conflict in the past between the Sinhalese and the Tamils there, but I don’t know if Muslims are associated with any certain ethnic group there. It’s most likely the ideology itself. The Rohingya conflict in Myanmar you could argue was at least half racial (or at least ethnic,) because they it was also a case of Bangladeshi encroachment onto Burmese territory.