Today, October 10th, is Reigen's birthday

Today, October 10th, is Reigen's birthday.
Say something nice to him!

He's a fraud

anyone who likes this character is retarded manlet.

He gives really nice massages.

What are you talking about? None of his clients are ever dissatisfied!

He's the world's greatest psychic!

Reigen is the best psychic in the world. Don't listen to what the haters say he's legit. My cat was possessed by a ghost and it was freaking out and harassing the neighbours for MONTHS. He exorcised it last week and now it's much more calmer. My neighbours are witnesses, seriously, talk to them if you still don't think he's legit.

he is a good boy

He's the best theme for reaction pics I've ever seen.

I miss #RedrawReigen

Just talked to them, he is totally legit.

Me too. I had an evil spirit bound to my shoulders and caused me a lot of discomfort. He exorcised that thing with his bare hands and some oil in only half an hour!
The thing is that there was this creepy kid on the counter, calling it a "massage course." What an ignorant. Reigen should choose his employees more carefully, otherwise they might ruin the exorcisms!

Is this Reigen

Do you think a guy like Reigen would have the time to post here? Do you think he would need to remind others of his birthday? He's not a loser, you know.

Don't you think its weird Reigen always has that kid with him when he's taking care of a evil spirit problem?

I've yet to read or watch Mob. What does he do?

I think it's nice of him to take care of special needs children.

Happy Birthday Reigen! He makes me laugh and he's there for you when it counts.

I drew my favorite Reigen scene in Paint as a token of appreciation. Unfortunately I'm not an artist. How about anons draw their favorite Reigen moments in Paint as celebration?

Kind of mob's moral leader, even when mob himself has pretty high moral standards

well, if by curing a possesion you mean neutering your cat, then yes, he is a great psychic

I want to see someday my favorite part: when he defeats the overly powerful blind psychic guy.