Robot x Laserbeam
Gintama
Shudan (23 pages, Color)
Cross Account
Spring Weapon no. 1
Hungry Marie (End)

One Piece (Absent)

#47 (23/10) :
Full Drive by Ono Genki (Cover, Color, New Serie)
The Promised Neverland (Color)
Spring Weapon no. 1 (Color)
Spring Weapon no. 1 - Chapitre Spécial (5 pages)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Color & Results of Populary Characters Contest)

Isobe Isobee Monogatari will get special chapter in Jump Giga & Jump +

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163071567/#163098772
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shudan (23 pages, Color)
Please, God.

>Hungry Marie (End)
Well, it was a long time co--

>Spring Weapon no. 1 (Color)
>Spring Weapon no. 1 - Chapitre Spécial (5 pages)
Hot damn.

>Isobe Isobee Monogatari (Color, End)
Wait, does that mean that the Tomato Poodle thing will be replacing it?

>Kimetsu no Yaiba (Color & Results of Populary Characters Contest)
Fucking finally.

How long has it been?

Mistake in fact. No color page in #46 for Shudan.

According to Heiji from MH

>We Never Learn
>Not BokuBen
I couldn't find it for like 45 seconds. What the hell.

Also /lit/-fags BTFO.

>Spring Weapon no. 1 - Chapitre Spécial (5 pages)
>Hot damn.

Its for celebrate start of characters populary contest & 1st anniversary.

According to Heiji from MH

Almost 6 months.

Pure ranking

01 Black Clover c.122
02 Neverland c.052
03 Dr. Stone c.024
04 Haikyu c.267
05 Hero Academia c.150
06 Hinomaru c.158
07 Yuna c.076
08 Kimetsu c.075
09 Bokuben c.028
10 Soma c.228
11 Robot c.022
12 Gintama c.648
13 Shudan c.011
14 Cross Account c.010
15 No. 01 c.042
16 Marie c.025

Shudan only has extra pages, the color pages were a mistake, so it is still ranked this week.

>09 Bokuben c.028
>The lingerie shop chapter
God damned nips. That was a great chapter

>Two series ending

WORLD TRIGGER BACK NEXT WEEK

>09 Bokuben c.028
The fan service chapter is the one that finally kills Bokuben's high ranking streak, ironic.

>Hungry Marie (End)
RIP. That's 3 series down from the original 6 that were consecutively launched way back in January.
>bokuben, dr.stone, rxl surviving for now
I'm okay with this; they also had the best chances of surviving out of the 6 of them anyway.

We can only hope user.

>Hungry Marie (End)
Finally.
>Kimetsu no Yaiba (Color & Results of Populary Characters Contest)
FINALLY

When?

Look at it this way: rankings is based on people voting for the most interesting chapter. While it might've been a fun chapter, compared to the action shounen stuff a chapter without drama was never going to rank very high.

Also RIP Souma, when is it getting the axe?

Are spoilers coming out later today or tomorrow?

Hold on, how many slots will be available now? The latest Cross Account chapter looks like it could head toward an ending, but at the same time not.

Neverland anime when?

Souma was first literally two weeks ago.

S3 just started, and it's still selling quite a lot. So, next year, maybe.
And then maybe Tosh can write his own story.

>13 Shudan c.011
>Shudan only has extra pages, the color pages were a mistake, so it is still ranked this week.
Fuck this gay earth. At this rate I'll never be able to get Shudan merch to help me cheer on the US team at the World Cup.

After Yuna and Kimetsu get their anime's.

Yuna anime is right at the turn of the corner, though.

HxH on hiatus and the two series ending this issues accounts for all the slots, so cross account is probably safe for now but it seems unlikely to climb in the rankings

A lot of people are talking about how it may be announced in JUMP Festa, but I think that may just be more info about the game. Probably, next year.

>Also RIP Souma, when is it getting the axe?
Unlikely; season 3 just started and from what I recall tanks are selling okay.

>07 Yuna c.076
This was the measurements chapter I think. I thought it was pretty good, glad they seemed to agree.

I've read up to chapter 5~6. It turned from absolutely horrid to bland as fuck. Yeah, dead on the water.

Preview of the new series if anyone hasn't seen it yet. Why is Hinata holding a ping pong paddle?

>Hungry Marie (End)
RIP Tamura's career

Will Lycopene be a masterpiece?

An skilled staff can turn the first arc into a 22~ episode show; they would just need to add some flashback content for Isabella and Krone.

>from what I recall tanks are selling okay.
Last volume sold 320,576 copies as of the 1st of this month. That's good for any manga in general, but seems low for a SJ title.

>An skilled staff can turn the first arc into a 22~ episode show
You must like really bad pacing

Really? That's actually the norm for Jump.

>Tosh can write his own story.
I don't mind with this.

>they all look like trash
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Golem Hearts looks like it might have an interesting setting. Full Drive looks literally DeviantArt tier and that lettering is straight out of some dumb weab's grade school notebook. Not sure what the deal with Lycopene will be.

A few threads ago someone made an outline of how the escape arc could be done in a 13 episode season.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163071567/#163098772
A bit cramped at times, but it would need a whole lot of filler for it to be 2 cour.

Everyone seem to be hyped up for Golem Hearts but the two one shots were pretty generic and bland. Way too similar to One Piece one shots what Oda did years ago and is mimiced by several newbies over the time.
I hope the serial story is different this time.

Something weird like KyoAni did that one time with a 16~ episode season would be perfect.

Surprising that almost no one has commented on Isobee ending. Frees up another spot that most likely will have Spring Weapon or Lycopene as the token gag manga.

>01 Black Clover
Nice

Average ranking last 8 weeks

01 One Piece 01.96
02 Dr. Stone 02.60
03 Neverland 03.20
04 Black Clover 03.93
05 Kimetsu 04.82
06 Saiki 05.73
07 Bokuben 06.54
08 Hero Academia 06.65
09 Haikyu 06.76
10 Robot 07.02
11 Soma 07.76
12 Hinomaru 07.82
13 Yuna 07.85
14 Hunter 09.43
15 Gintama 11.12
16 No. 01 11.66
17 Shudan 13.42
18 Cross Account 14.01
19 Marie 14.61

>Isobe actually did end

this changes everything

user...

I hope so.

>02 Dr. Stone 02.60
>DR. STRONK
It honestly deserves that ranking though.

Lycopene is most likely.

Spring Weapon is a full-length gag series like Saiki or Gintama, like 19 pages a chapter
Lycopene is half-length like Isobee, like 9 pages a chapter.

Spring Weapon is getting a popularity poll in celebration of its first anniversary. It's so fucking safe now.

It doesn't. It sure as fuck doesn't help that its all editorial manipulation and quite sad even more so that the fanbase thinks its legit.

Yet there it is, right below Cross Account which is probably ending next week.

Didn't the first volume sell a lot?

Nothing impressive. It also had the added benefit of being shilled on Ame Talk

It only out sold Marie. 16K maybe.

Yeah, just one or two more episodes and we could have a great season covering the whole escape arc.

Editorial favoritism

>All that view in short time span then zero
I don’t want to say it’s suspicious, but it is suspicious
So does anyone actually have Lycopene raws?
Nevermind, I’lljust get it from the usual source and dump the raws in a thread or something

Sold 50k before dropping out.
They're really trying though

They would've mentioned it. But there's a new series and a special chapter. Those would compensate for the lost pages. As much as I want WT to be back I don't expect it to be back.

>Isobe Isobee Monogatari (Color, End)
>was originally a one-shot manga published in Shounen Jump in May (#26, 27) to fill in a slot vacated by the suspension of One Piece at that time; however, due to the tremendous amount of positive feedback it received, the manga got serialized.
>From Shounen Jump 2015 #11 onwards, the series was placed at the end of the magazine and no longer participates in the ranking system
What a ride, F.

>Bokuben
huh, so the lingerie chapter wasn't that well received, but I'm waiting for the reaction nips had with senpai, that might break the manga
>shuudan
LIVE pls

>low for a SJ title.
It's actually the 4th highest selling series in WSJ.

Komi debuted in 31, right? Just three more weeks to know. And if it comes to worst, I'm sure Sensei's chapter will bump the ranks even a little bit.

>reaction nips had with senpai, that might break the manga
Please don't.

that speaks more about the current state of Jump than what it does about Soma

I don't see why they wouldn't like Ashumi senpai.

Well, nips are notorious for their shit taste.

Huh... Meant to post the parody version.

Has Toei always merchandised characters that don't appear in their anime or does this mean something?

Either way I wish I could get the Katori key chain

Yeah, after looking at it again it was a pretty generic oneshot, but the art wasn't bad at least (better than shit like demon's plan and red sprite). The painting symbols on golems was interesting, it looks like it'll emphasize that which at least has the potential to be interesting.

>Also RIP Souma, when is it getting the axe?
Hahahaha. Hello newfag.

An editor even said in an interview they try to keep a variety of series in the magazine, spring weapon probably has immunity due to being a gag comedy series. Now watch as it outlasts Samon.

so from what are you saying and some images I saw, this will be a mix between FMA and One Piece, I wonder if it will go happy-go lucky or become an edgefest

This shit not going to die, isn´t it?

If World Trigger comes back and doesn't get a sticky celebrating it. I will riot

it's never coming back so no risk of that

What's up with the lettering in the middle? It looks like it came straight from my elementary notebook,

>鬼滅(遊郭編最高潮&人気投票結果発表)
Kimetsu red-light district art enters climax next issue too

it's getting a popularity poll too. so it is safe for probably 3-4 months at the very least

*arc

By that they mean Tanjirou will finally come down off his rage boost and get his ass handed to him, then get bailed out by flamboyantman

>01 Black Clover c.122
>05 Hero Academia c.150
That's hilarious

Please keep that negative kind of talk out of my thread. Thank you

Yes its hilarious how Jump is still shamelessly shilling BC

>After three years of shilling Black Clover's boost is going to be smaller than World Trigger
Next Naruto indeed.

here we go again

I think cross account could be transferred to Jump+ if things play out its way, but it's not staying on regular WSJ.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reminder that Togashi returns this year.

And there's a convient empty spot.

It would fit really well there, + has a lot of romcoms.

>It's actually the 4th highest selling series in WSJ.
JUST

>07 Bokuben 06.54
Amazing that it now beats BnHA on average when just 2 months ago we were thinking it might get axed.

Chapter 165 of Hinomaru is this week. Hinomaru officially has more chapters than World Trigger.

RIP Ashihara

So, do we know how much digital sales affects physical sales? I mean we know roughly how many percentages digital release grows and physical drops YOY, but is the number homogeneous across the board (magazine to magazine, series to series)?