What happened to all those cool serial killers?

We used to have a lot of awesome serial kilers, like Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, John Wayne Gacy, The Son of Sam, etc. These dudes were like rock stars. Why don't we have charismatic serial killers like the good all days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtWAvUb-4
youtu.be/jMmgMEXjWHc?t=5m21s
amazon.com/Mass-Murderers-Crime-Time-Life-Books/dp/0783500041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DNA testing? Hell, if they could have your great-great grandfather's DNA, or his brother, and they'd have you pinned down once you were a suspect.

Remember kids, 1984 is no longer a book. 2+2=5

The mainstream media finally understood it was a bad idea to make them look cool or give them attention.

We reduced lead in water/air. Except Michigan, keep an eye out for a SK in MI.

but then used the concept to push communism and to take away our guns everytime there is a school shooting. Making school shooters even more popular than serial killers.

I was thinking the same lately, there is one "in process" in the news currently and I thought it's been a fucking long time.

>serial killers
>cool

They were never cool, the jewish media tricked you into think they were.

It was a fad and went away. School shooters are all the rage now, they will die out soon too and be replaced with something else.

it's called Spirit Cooking.
keep up with the lingo, gramps

There's one in canada right now who killed gay men by choking them to death with his cock.

Retirement? Can't gas the Jews on a small scale, got to think bigger.

This
Though I cant confirm the last part

that's the opposite of sk, those "people" are niggers of the kikes

Boomers were the serial killer generation. Spoiled rotten, cruel and sadistic monsters.

Todays kids are just nihilistic murderers

This. Bonnie and Clyde were cool tho. Bank robbers are the real cool guys

They were all actors working for the CIA in some social engineering project to scare women. Read Miles Mathis on this subject.

This is a good thread. It reminds us that back in the day more virgins went full Rodge/Lepine while the ones from present day just limit themselves shitposting on /r9k/, Sup Forums and MGTOW.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtWAvUb-4

youtu.be/jMmgMEXjWHc?t=5m21s
Watch from 5m20-6m24

probably more like manchurian candidates. The predecessors of todays school shooters.

America was always terrorized by Kikes, and still they play the whores for Israel. Talk about being this dumb.
Even Stalin for example got rid of the kikery at the end... well, that's when they killed him. Fall of Soviet union was sealed that day...

that's the real power behind the curtain kids. I wouldn't call them power of course they are rotten cowardly weasels but thats why they get the eternal gas. All in due time...
we get there

This. Serial killers died out with Columbine, why live a secret life in the shadows when you can go out in a blaze of glory?

They are still around...

the true crime series is really interesting with detailed pictures and background stories.
they are like a $1-$3

amazon.com/Mass-Murderers-Crime-Time-Life-Books/dp/0783500041

Elliot Rogers is pretty much David Berkowitz

It takes skill and cunning to be an effective serial killer. Mass shootings require no creativity or intelligence.

You can no kill women; they're already dead inside.

They were never cool and you don't fool me creating this thread. Fuck off.

They are many active serial killers.
Thing is, it's now largely forbidden to publicize them in the media. You won't learn about them unless you work in high level criminal investigations. Perhaps there is enough info just online for a dedicated group of autists to get on the job. I could see a /skg/ on this board.

Shut the fuck up. The media lives on scandal and extreme stories. Serial killers bring in huge dollars for news companies. They'd jump at the chance to saturate our information waves with them, not keep them secret.

ever read books about them? they basically all got away with it for so long, because the cops were incompetent and didn't talk to one another across state lines.

>They'd jump at the chance to saturate our information waves with them, not keep them secret.
When I said forbid, I don't mean it's good practice. I mean it's actually illegal. At least it is in the UK. Shlomo Journalstein would love to run stories on them.

Shill post, sage

Stop trying to recruit MKULTRAS you glow in the dark Fluoridated fuck

They get hired by the FBI to be patsies for false flags duh.