Made in abyss

The more I see the first episode the more I want to shrink one of these and keep it as a pet.
Also, Nanachi>Riko

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14125183
youtube.com/watch?v=fPVTd2bDhuc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nanachi>Riko
Furfag

You are worse than Hitler.

T. pedofag

Unpopular opinion: absolutely nobody and nothing in MiA is for lewding.

The hype for MiA is already over, Tsukushi better release the new chapter soon. The brainlets are already moving on to other things.

Same.
Impatient secondary who has never read manga before now? If not, you still sound like one.

What are you on about you dumb furry pedophile fagget? Maybe get that dragon dildo out your ass so you can think straight

>T

>The more I see the first episode
how many times have do you have to watch the first episode? fucking loser lmao

Prushka best gurl u bakas

I want to agree with you, but the source material itself lewds the characters for no reason.

You can't really say lewd is off the table after that.

all I see is a whistle

Not really unpopular.

>Ozen is stu-

>fagget,
>this much projection
You must be 18 or older to post on this site, user.

S-stupendous! I-I was saying Ozen is stupendous...

>Ozen is stupid sexy
70+ year old white whistles can't be this hot.

What is the point of this thread ?
Is there anything new to discuss about ? A new episode ? A new chapter ? New informations revealed by the mangaka or Kinema Citrus ? I don't think so.
We don't need a 7/7 24/24 thread. Those threads are cancerous.

zombie butt

actually the mangaka just posted that a new chapter is coming this month

discuss

and kill yourself, kemonofag

This, I want to protect their smiles.

The more I see the last episode the more I want to shrink one of these and keep it as a pet.

Their smiles all need to be protected, but wont be protected, and all the majority of anons can think of is how to molest them. Absolutely irredeemable.

Even more of an unpopular opinion: all the child characters in MiA are absolutely not for lewding, but the adult characters should be lewded as much as humanly possible.

SFX : loli spilling noises

Bondrewd is not for lewd.

Is there canon artwork that actually makes the adults worth lewding? Oh, and agreed, kids of any kind are never for lewding.

I'm gonna rub nanachi and there is nothing you can do to stop me

I'm not into bonerdad but otherwise think this is a fine opinion.

>Ozen and Bondrewd
>not hot pieces of ass that need to be lewded
Nigga...

I'm not claiming they aren't, I just haven't seen any official artwork that shows they are.
Yes, I'm an animeonlyfag. Now give up the goods!

>not wanting to see this cute blushing face in lewd situations

incorrect.

Decided to just have moth with Reg doing her mating dance
Will probably give prushka her own piece

Half way through this, the visuals are really great and the world building is so nice sort of reminds me of a Final Fantasy type world.

>Is there canon artwork that actually makes the adults worth lewding?
Umm, I think, there was this extra manga chapter about Jiruo the Leader and Ozen getting drunk together. With a bunch of almost totally black frames in the end, talking for themselves.

Who is fluffier? Moth or bun?
And in quality of fluff, not quantity

Bun 'fcourse! It's her superpower, along with magisight, cunning brain and total irresistable appeal

strawpoll.me/14125183
strawpoll.me/14125183
strawpoll.me/14125183

Not just a furfag, he's also gay.

Post long ozen

the lenght of 120 thousand men.

One is a pedophile, the other is a furry AND a pedophile.
Truly a battle for the ages.

Potatoes should be illegal

Nanachi is not a male

Does Nancy have 6 nipples now?

Rachael>>>>>Nancy
Fuzzfriends btfo

I dunno, that many-eyed gut-sucking bird was kind of hot.

Why is she such a slut for little boy cock?

why didn't they give bonedurudo's voice a filter?

We're the silent majority, user.

Because he's supposed to sound kind, human and alluring. Do you think kids would love and trust him as much if he sounded like Darth Vader?

Y-yes?

>Do you think kids would love and trust him as much if he sounded like Darth Vader?
you can keep the "I'm going to harvest your bone marrow over a nice steak dinner" demeanor but all I know is that it's pretty weird for a masketta man to not have at least a slight voice filter

His mask is barely even a mask at this point, it's practically a part of his body. Hell in the manga it even has facial expressions. Same with Canopy Unto Dawn and his tail. Biofibers and shit.

His voice is fine, I wish his tone was a bit more passionate. The anime also went too far with the his welcoming pose.

It doesn't have to be that fucking heavy, just a light mechanical distortion to make it look like he's actually speaking through a funky techpriest mask instead of generating a clear disembodied voice around him.

>Silent
Nigger if you weren't loud as fuck nobody would really mind.

>but the source material itself lewds the characters for no reason.
But that's wrong.

>silent
>cry like a little bitch every single thread about pedos, pedobait and pedoshit
Also you got "majority" and "minority" mixed up, dumbass.

I personally like Bondrewd's bishonen voice, it makes him easier to lewd

[citation needed]

It is wrong, the characters are lewded for very good reasons. Riko breathing on Reg's throbbing boner for example was a huge moment for character development.

Let's imagine :)

You faggot.

Nigga it's not them doing it, it's people who don't even like the anime/manga and just want attention/(You)s. The worst that the "not for lewd" crowd will do is spam "X is not for lewd!" posts.

He has the same VA as Kira Yoshikage, Griffith and Dante, so his voice is pure sex anyway

>just a light mechanical distortion to make it look like he's actually speaking through a funky techpriest mask instead of generating a clear disembodied voice around him.
Toshiyuki is a good choice for Bondrewd but I feel that he would really benefit from something like that
Then again maybe the studio behind MiA's adaptation already weighed their options and found that a voice filter didn't fit him-- I feel that certain parts like the top 3 panels in pic related would carry a lot more impact if they were recited with a slight vox type of filter

Yes, like cats and rabbits. And viscacha:3
They are beneath her fluff, but they are there, so that's why "she won't let you sniff it".

youtube.com/watch?v=fPVTd2bDhuc

>always wanted to fug Griffith
>now I want to fug Bondrewd
It's like pottery, every line rhymes.

BURN TO THE GROUND!

I keep seeing so many threads about this show, maybe I should read the manga.
Figure it's kind of like that tower of god manwha but upside-down

I want to see Ozen happy!

Nanachi stepping on the contenders right in the first place.Was I right, my fellow abyss dwellers?

yeah the use of sexual themes often break the tone imo and detract from an otherwise phenomenal story

Gently walking feet
>stepping on
…by them feels good. Smells also good.

I didn't even find that bit all that lewd to be honest. More like awkward pubescent behaviour of unsupervised kids of that age.

Ever been around real 12 year olds? They love nothing more than to talk about dicks and vaginas.

I don't know, the mention of body parts alone doesn't make it sexual. The humor comes from how immature or matter-of-factly they speak about those body parts. It fits pretty well with taking a journey with kids.

>being this delusional

Come to think of it, I really like how this scene is presented in such a frank and uncensored way. It's one of the principles of art that censoring something immediately makes it more sexual and erotic. But like this, they're just kids being kids.

Ozen is so sexy, and I bet she doesn't even realize it.

>it's another "person who claims we must censor artistic depictions of fictional kids doing kid things because god forbid someone gets a boner doesn't realize that the real sex-obsessed pervert is him" episode

I said absolutely nothing about censorship

Honestly the Reg boner scene didn't bother me a bit, because it makes sense. When I think of pedoshit in MiA I mostly think of stuff like "naked hanging" being a traditional punishment for kids for some reason.

being stripped naked is more of an eastern ideal of punishment

strip anybody you know naked and they will feel embarrassment and shame, 9/10, especial some flabby american

Reminder that reading this manga is Canada will get you jailed.

There are plenty of people who got triggered by the bath scene.

And honestly I like the naked hanging since it establishes a normalized punishment for the kids in the world and lets us know how poorly they're treated.

But sucking your dog off will not

To be fair kids in the Western world would also get beaten on the naked ass for punishment at school until recently. But still, I feel like Tsukushi could've thought of a less sexual punishment that's just as cruel.

Good thing I like loli so I don't get bothered by any scene.

They literally hang kids from the ceiling in BDSM rope rigs. It's kind of hilarious how blatantly fetishistic it is, though I can appreciate that author takes the "make a story you want to read" idea so close to heart.

>There are plenty of people who got triggered by the bath scene
I know, that's why I'm saying that personally the bath scene didn't bother me much.

I don't even begin to understand how such a casual thing can trigger people so much. Especially when the story has child abuse at every turn.

Americans are weird. Violence is fine, reminding us that children have body parts is bad.

It's just so out of the left field, both in manga and the anime (and I honestly appreciate the anime sticking to the manga for better or worse here). There are some pretty vistas in the beginning, kids are having an adventure, find a robot kid, suddenly there's a naked loli hanging from the ceiling... did I accidentally switch channels?

what world are we even living in?