m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
riggedit.com/videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=ssL8GfeFJlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

charlatan who deserved worse than what he got

penis

>What does pol think
you already posted this thread a few days ago

Priest fucker, cucked tsar's wife, proof religious people are mentally insane and should be send to gulag.

He was a great manipulator, had some Bill Clinton-esque eye contact techniques. Also was blessed with a gigantic, top 0.1% size cock which only OP could deepthroat who happens to be a homosexual.

A damn hard to kill hypnotist with an awesome beer in his honor and a sweet ass theme song from the 70s.
youtube.com/watch?v=WhPvJOnHotE

The only major contribution Rasputin did was his song:
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

was he really that bad or was he slandered by Bolsheviks?

Russian Empire went to shit after he died.

A man with incredible will power. Literally memed himself into history. Lived by the code act like a self important asshole and women will love you

probably a jewish spy who provided information to help hunt and kill the royal family

similar life story to stalin

I dont care. Im very fucking close to going downtown and killing a bumch of kike lawyers today.... im beyond furious. I fucking hate jews so fucking much for what they just personally did to my family...

undead wizard desu how the fuck did he survive so many poison?

What does this have to do with Rasputin?

He has a great record store in Berkeley

He died and was reincarnated as vincent gallo

I like his beer

Very true, but it helps being like 6'4 and having a massive shlong too. He basically acted like he was somebody, and then became somebody. That is fucking magic to me.

>pedo
>drunk
>russian
>religous

Do it, faggot.
I fucking dare you.

>Debauched monk born from occult orgy.

> Knew he was the power keeping the Romanovs together.

>Big alcoholic. Drank so much his stomach stopped producing acid. Reason why arsenic had no effect.

Would you like to know more?

I'm better since no one is going to kill me.

He was a social outcast, a thief and a drunk as a young man, practically disowned by his family. After claiming to have seen a vision of the Virgin Mary, he became a "starets" (a wandering preacher). At this time in Russia, there's a lot of social upheaval because serfdom has just been abolished, and starets are becoming especially popular. They provide a link to the traditional Russian peasantry and religion for a nation of people who were increasingly disconnected from those things.

By the time Rasputin had any real political power, he'd been developing his following for about 20 years. Despite being partially illiterate, he had an expansive knowledge of Christianity (and mysticism) and some extremely interesting and esoteric views on religion that people found irresistible.

Key to Rasputin's philosophy was that sin was a necessary part of salvation (one must sin in order to repent, and repent in order to be saved). This played well amongst the upper class in St. Petersberg, who loved to party and cheat on their husbands (generally with Rasputin).

After some incredibly adept social climbing, Rasputin came into favor with the Russian Tsar and Tsarina. When doctors had failed to heal their hemophiliac son, Tsarina Alexandra called Rasputin out of desperation (on recommendation of one of her court friends who may or may not have been fucking Rasputin). In every known case where Rasputin attempted to heal the boy, he recovered (some speculate because Rasputin refused to let the boy have aspirin, a poorly understood blood thinner, and was otherwise incredible at hypnotically calming people).

The public, of course, had no idea that the Tsarevich was a hemophiliac. They only saw a weirdo peasant hanging out with the Tsarina. With his influence on the royal family growing, displaced aristocrats used the press to smear Rasputin (particularly because he was a non-interventionist with respect to WWI).

Good beer, good record store. His deep eye sockets look like one.
He's alright in my book

Russia got into the war anyway, and eventually Tsar Nicholas II decides to leave for the front and personally command the armies, putting Tsarina Alexandra effectively in charge of domestic affairs. Which gave enormous political power to Rasputin. He used this power to do generally support domestic Russian nationalism (sending grain to starving peasants, rather than the war front), which he feared was in danger because of WWI and the burgeoning Bolshevik revolution.

Rasputin encouraged an air of mystery about himself, as it was key to his ability to impress the social elites that launched him into political power.

His political enemies, in turn, used this air of mystery against him. They published outrageous bullshit in the press about how he was fucking the Tsarina (he probably wasn't) and was generally an evil dude (he probably wasn't). (pic related)

Generally speaking, Rasputin was a nationalist and a right-wing populist. He was tolerant to Jews, despite being anti-semitic. He was a non-interventionist. And the lugenpresse lied their fucking asses off about him because the bankers and elites wanted war profits (which Rasputin stood in the way of).

Ultimately, Rasputin was killed by trans/gay. pro-war aristocrat named Felix Yusupov, who was jealous that Rasputin was more popular than him (among other things). Yusupov was also probably partially motivated by a sexual attraction to Rasputin, whose giant dick had a great reputation among the bored aristocratic housewives he was constantly fucking (possibly including Yusupov's beard wife).

DO IT MY FRIEND

Yes. From what i remember he basically walked into st petersburg after years of living in the woods, was a homeless bum and then cucked the tsar. Obviously he learned some type of magic when he was living in the woods.

There was a cat that really was gone

Do what needs to be done, friend
See you on the other side

I don't

>inb4 the absolute madman actually does it and FBI raid this site

what happened?

What happened?

Eskeeeetet

the power of the spirit
perhaps anglos can not into it

They're already here watching every post, they are probably already on the way to anons house now.
He better move quickly if he's gonna kill any kikes today.

Are you me?

Had a twilight zone moment there

Quick rundown.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

he's an interesting character

The story of his death is amazing, and is a major part of the myth of Rasputin's powers. Yusupov's cabal took him to a palace basement, drugged him with enough cyanide to kill an elephant. When that failed to kill Rasputin, they shot him. When that failed, they beat him half to death. When that failed, they shot him some more. Finally, they were forced to tie Rasputin up and throw him in a freezing river, where Rasputin probably froze or drowned.

Rasputin had long predicted that his death would be the end of traditional Russian nationalism. Less than 3 months after he died, the February Revolution took place and the Tsar was deposed.

HAHAHAHAHA I thought the same reichfag

Literal anti-christ. His very existance is a huge disgrace to Russian royal family.

A con artist. Exploited the gullible, the naive and the sheltered. Mostly bored wealthy women, including the Empress.

That is just a legend, where they did shot him the first time? in the hand?

Another case of ruskies trying to make a messiah out of someone because russia

Russian Empire went to shit after he became associated with the royal family. Dude was a manipulator who essentially blackmailed for power under the threat of saving the royal family's son from dying. There's a reason why he was killed by noblemen and not by bolsheviks; his actions helped to discredit the system to be overthrown.

Much of what is "known" about Rasputin is a legend. The exact circumstances of his death are not clear, but there were multiple witnesses to attest to many of the details.

I believe he was first shot in the mid section (shoulder or back?).

He was against the war, had they heeded his warnings Russia today would be the global superpower.

this.

I like this post

Giving kikes another reason to victimize themselves. Just Kys

Satanist:

riggedit.com/videos/

RE: youtube.com/watch?v=ssL8GfeFJlE

#RIGGEDIT

This will start the war

If the Russian Tzar listened to him then there would have been:

>no WW1
>no Serbia
>no Communism
>no Hitler
>no end to colonialism
>no rights for blacks
>no "post war" world

Fuck off, commie.

One ugly mother fucker! If he was one of the good looking ones well fuck me the others must have been ugly as sin..