Hypocritical tastes

>likes Dies Irae
>"I-I really don't like nazis...! I swear!"

go on

>I like anime
>But I don't like Madoka, the greatest anime ever made

>I am OP
>B-but I am not a faggot...! I swear!

these Sup Forums faggots said the same thing about Tanya.

both of these are garbage shows anyway.

>Madoka
>good
pick one

I play the VN because of Reinhard's design and voice desu.

keep going

>I enjoyed Kodomo no Jikan a lot, but I'm not a pedophile

Does it count if he will just fuck any human regardless of age?

>I like traps
>"But I am not gay I swear!"

>I like Astolfo because he's a brave and deep character with kaleidoscope-tier intricate facets

I played a few hours into the game, was distracted, and left it at that.

But after I read the hysterical triggered ANN reviews of the anime, I decided to pick up the VN again, probably will pay for it on steam.

>ANN reviews
oh boy that must be top-notch comedy

Have a taste

>Likes NGE or Gurren Lagann
>"I don't like mecha anime"

>I-I don't like murdering psychopaths or nihilism, I swear!
>enjoy a story where both the murdering psychopath and his nihilism are presented in an entertaining manner

Sometimes it feels like people forget Japan allied with Germany.

Maybe the Jews shouldn't have created such an OC then

What a strange, strange series. I just watched Episode 0 blind, and I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on.

I'm also curious why Golden Dude apparently has world-destroying power, but his side lost the war. More, he uses it to fucking punch people.

Is this going to make sense, eventually.

Even Jap VN readers think Ep 0 is a pretty fucking bad prologue. Just ignore it

>be feminist
>love Fate/Zero, where women are degraded and treated like shit
>also love Kirei because he's an embodiment of patriarchy

i just don't fucking get people like that

>Nazis portrayed as nazi villains
>"cavalier treatment of some of history's greatest monsters"

>Nazis portrayed as lovely moe girls
>"Isn't it cute?"

I'm actually curious. Is the main villain doing all of this entirely out of a sense of ennui?

Even the Japs think you're a faggot.

They do it to break fate. Foreknowledge is everything in the series

Repressed desires are a hell of a drug.

Nazis have a really cool aesthetic. Don't care about their beliefs and shit, they just look really fucking cool.

Is the an anime for the gays?

I kinda liked it

Am I gay now ?

In the current year, the entire world is tsundere for nazis. This anime is very timely.

one day, i wish for a nazi gun girl anime

>need to like Nazi's to enjoy stuff about them

Its just fiction, why would you want Mr Bean in commonwealth shorts as villains when pimped up nazi uniform looks better?

They had a passion and a goal. Which is more than i can say about my life.

>Young Evil God of Death
Chunni af, I like it

Let's get this straight: I am jewish and shaking a little as I write this.

>Japan is famous for genderbending historical figures as lolis
>still no loli Hitler
Samurais fear the jew

>some of history's greatest monsters
What kind of idiot believes that anyway?

A passion that would have never let anime exist, lets be real Nazi's would eventually betray the nips.

It's copied straight from that ANN review.

/thread

Lets be real, most people don't know anything about nazi behaviour other than that they are evil because everyone said so.

Well that answers my question.

Their intention was clear enough, the elimination of non-Aryan men and women. Nips aren't Aryan.

>Nips aren't Aryan.
They also stay on their small island and don't cross-breed

wut?

So that includes nazi killing themselves

Who do you think is a main villain? Anyway they are doing it to break a time loop.

They told you that in school?

If nazis united with non-aryans it seems pretty obvious that they didn't intend to eliminate them. So how did you get to know about their intentions? From the winning side?

The blonde chick looks like best girl, is she best girl?

Too bad they have shitty animation in tv series.

There aren't really any "villains" per se.
Reinhard just wants to fight a good battle that pushes him to the limit for once.
Mercurius wants to rid himself off the deja vu/foreknowledge that has been haunting him for thousands of years.

That's for you to decide, she is the main girl though.

Rusalka is best girl. They even put her in the middle like a main heroine.

It's not really a "time loop", nor do they know what is happening.

Well that's the easiest way to put it. It's actually pretty much a time loop if you remove all fancy words to describe it.

>""""""""""""""""Kamige""""""""""""""" gets translated and it's shit
Every time.

Reality itself gets recreated. Saying it's a time loop would imply someone is going back when that's not at all the case. Nobody, nothing at all, is traveling backwards. "Time" continually moves forward.

It just means that the whole universe is stuck in a time loop.

It's explicitly not a loop of any kind though.
That's extremely vital to the discussion about fate vs destiny DI goes on.

>Comes from neogaf to make shit threads on Sup Forums
>I-I'm not a faggot I swear!
Dies Irae's adaptation is too shitty to try and make controversy over. Fuck off nigger.

But controversy is already here. Have you seen ann reviews and triggered sjws from twitter?

>like (thing)
>not agree with villains of (things)

since when has Sup Forums given a shit about those things

I think that's just a difference in terminology we use. I get what you are saying, but for me what's happening with Mercurius is pretty much a repeating loop which he strive to break.

ANN has been triggered by anime for years, this isn't anything new. They're the Polygon of anime news. Twitter is full of retards, also not new.

>no rusalka route
just

Since forever.

There's a difference between pointing and laughing and actually giving a shit. Go back to anitwitter or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

I didn't say it's something new, just that there is a controversy about DI.

But that's what people have been doing in these threads, pointing out the retarded reviews. You seem autistic.

A controversy on two corners of the internet Sup Forums wouldn't be caught dead in.

Most of this thread is OP on damage control.

We had a controversy on Sup Forums too, you missed all the leftist butthurt in the first threads.

>If nazis united with non-aryans it seems pretty obvious they didn't intend to eliminate them
Oh excuse my poor choice of words there. I meant "Eliminate or Subdue". "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", they were only allies during the war but if they won they would most likely split and fight against eachother due to conflict of interest (2 types of empires who believe they are the most superior). Nazi's were also ambitious, if they managed to conquer Europe and Russia do you think they would stop there? They would expand and eventually come after Japan
I don't have to like what the Nazi's did in order to enjoy them in a medium, I like Dies Irae, but do I need to love Nazis to appreciate it? No

Damage control about what?

>they were only allies during the war but if they won they would most likely split and fight
>would most likely
So, it's just your theory. You can't judge someone based on you fantasy, you know. While facts say otherwise.

You seem to have mistaken Sup Forums for Sup Forums. I don't see 'look at this twitter post xD' threads or any garbage like that here. In fact the closest thing would be narutard newfags who constantly browse tumblr to repost garbage here for le ebin keks.

All the Dies Irae threads I was in were pretty decent, actually. Mostly just discussion of the VN and poking fun at the QUALITY.

What kind of bizarro Sup Forums have you been going to?
If you had to pick what 3rd party anime site Sup Forums somewhat cares about it would be MAL or reddit but ANN, no one gives a shit about ANN except for the shitposters. What's next sankaku?

> I don't see 'look at this twitter post xD' threads or any garbage like that here
Well exactly this thing happened recently. You must have missed it.

This is actual autism.

Since the mc got blue eyes will he be accepted as an aryan

Really? Look through the archive, they even brought up discussion about confederates.

>I just got here an hour ago: the post

I can't imagine two empires coexisting like that man. Can you? Call it my shitty theory or something, but can you believe that imperial japan and nazi germany would be able to tolerate eachothers existance?

You try too hard to fit in.

I don't think twitter posts by japs who work in the anime industry talking about anime count.

>Shitpost thread was full of off topic shitposts
You don't say.

>I can't imagine
Here, again. That's your opinion but don't state it as a fact. I can imagine this because they already worked together.

It was mostly triggered sjw who didn't like that Eleonor said traps mustn't exist in the healthy nation.

Tell us more about Sup Forums's love of ANN and social media, dearest oldfag™.

Twitter posts by the people who make anime/manga or seiyus are fair game though.
No one here cares about the twitter post of some anime watching retard who thinks he's e-famous except to laugh at them.

He's already an übermensch.

I never said anything about love, retard. Now you are just shitposting.

Is this a daytime Sup Forums thing? Because I haven't seen any eceleb twitter trash on Sup Forums since forever. Although I'm not surprised that it involves trapfags, who are some of the lowest quality posters on Sup Forums.

>except to laugh at them.
But that's what was happening. People laughing at retarded posts. I'm not sure what you are trying to prove here.

Fuck it's hard to refute this. I'll concede.

Oh but we care so much about those places since forever, right?

You know who else worked together during the war? USA and the USSR.