We either going to end up with German tier video-game laws or German tier gun laws

>we either going to end up with German tier video-game laws or German tier gun laws
How does this make you feel /k/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3rpmctmC_M
alle-schuetzenvereine.de/grosser-waffenschein/
youtube.com/watch?v=S_rAy0HwEog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those cartoon characters could defend themselves if they had guns

We aren't going to end up with either.

Needs more labels.

Can't tell if this cartoon is anti guns or a parody of anti guns

Why would you put your hands up when Death points a gun at you?
It's Death.

>grim reaper rides a colt python
heh kinda clever. probably unintentional though

do you guys really think death carries a python?

WHAT IS THIS TRYING TO DEPICT

Yeah I don't get it. Is is just saying that guns kill people? That's kinda the point. Political cartoonists deserve the rope.

guns == death;
death == bad;

Makes me hate krauts as much as our politicians now. Deport our politicians to Germany and make Dresden great again!

Don't give two shits.

Guns can be built, games can be modded.

"Sell drugs, run guns, nail sluts, and fuck the law." - Thomas Jefferson

How is that retard going to shoot when the cylinder for the gun is open?

>Why doesn't anybody want to pet my horse?

youtube.com/watch?v=O3rpmctmC_M

i want mainstream videogames to get assfucked while everyone moves on to indie devs who dont distribute in stores

kill console gaming, casual kiddies and the cancer that is AAA publishers in one swift strike.

>How does this make you feel /k/.
Lost opportunity to blame something on Russia.

hehehehehehehehe. That's what you get for ending the non-interventionism

What about Ben?

Ding dong, your opinion is wrong.

I agree with you but goddamn give a shit and it might be a lot easier to enjoy those things. If your an AK then you know Fairbanks and everything south of the Eagle River is full of niggers and wine moms. We will be California level if we don’t care and let them fuck us.

That is ripe for a zergface edit. Also damn I want a horse with a revolving cannon for a head.

Sounds like something out of Final Fantasy.

Casual cowadoody faggot detected.

No we wont.

How many people were killed in Hollywood blockbuster movies last year?
How many times did the average teenage gamer die and respawn?

Violence in entertainment is out of control.
100 years ago, children went hunting with their father. They helped their mother slaughter a chicken for dinner. They understood death. Nowadays they spend their time staring at a screen, immersed in a fantasy world and interact with their parents fore 15 minutes before bed.

Maybe we need new laws. Because modern society is shit.

Brainlet.

>I dont like modern society so everyone else should suffer for my shit taste
T. you

>tfw to intelligent to ignore baseless panic

You sound like a big homosexual cuckold.

Ben IS the rope.

I'd get the rope anyway, might as well give me this so I can laugh before I go swingin'

>I think children should be hunting and slaughtering their own food.

>You think kids spending their time playing CoD and living in a fantasy world is a better option.
You are the reasons for the downfall of western civilization

>technology bad
>fire scary
>thomas edison was a witch

No you fucking retard.
It's because we're so far away from violence today; when's the last time you slaughtered a chicken or a pig for dinner? Or even a lobster or fish (more realistic, fresh fish need to be killed).

The bully punches you a bit or pushes you around; but there's no bruises and no damage.
The bully fought with other kids and knows how hard to hit. There's actually low risk to fighting back because he's not gonna maim you. The bully was hit by his dad and understands how violence works.

The psycho kid just stabs you; he's never bullied or fought anyone, he kills out of fear. A slight against the psycho kid gets the school shot up. The psycho kid was never hit by his single mother or cuck father; when faced with violence, he's gonna overdo it.

Bring real violence back. Get kids to gut fish.
Taking a life makes you appreciate real lives more.

Ironically, great hunters are some of the biggest animal lovers; while you won't see vegans volunteering at animal shelters. Weird how shit works.

I sympathize with your thinking.

They can fucking try, but both have Constitutional protections due to Vidya being counted as art a few years ago

Talk with game developers for a few weeks, shift the focus to games instead of guns and, in the end, create a campaign to fight against violence in schools. With luck, a new shitstorm will appear and the media will ignore guns and that skinhead jewish lesbian from Florida.

Keek

Who knew that the real enemy was among us the whole time? I wonder what the solution could be?

whats the problem with german gun laws?i live in germany and own guns...

Low effort troll and/or shill detected

German guns laws arent that bad, the only thing you have is full auto unless you have a collectors license.

Geman gun laws = bad is a meme

German here. Try to get a Voreintrag for a semi auto in .22 or - forbid - 7.62x39 and see what happens

Good point, and tru

German here. You are wrong.

I mean. It starts with the virtual impossibility to get a Waffenschein carry licence. And it goes over to the whole Bedürfnis bullshit, the mag restrictions and the whole crap about "muh sichere Lagerung"

German gun laws are crap. Gun laws dont become good just because they let you own semi autos.

Also: VERDACHTSUNABHÄNGIGE KONTROLLE DER VERWAHRUNG. I dont like the goverment coming to my house to check if I hold my dick the way the law wants me to.

ruger 10/22 kein problem.sks kein problem. wenn man nicht gerade im dsb ist.....

>ungabunga computer scary, me not trust picture box, back in my day ungabunga

Or you can choose to do both, you fucking mouth breather.
Besides, money exists so I can spend my time not hunting/farming.

I see where you're coming from, but I don't quite agree.

I do think indie devs should get more attention. Just not necessarily only the hipster fuckface ones.

>german here
macht dich nicht zum Besserwisser

Jeder kann nach der 12/18 Regel einen Waffenschein beantragen wenn mann kein Straftäter ist oder psychisch krank. Wenn man einem Verein beitritt reicht das als Bedürfnis und man kann somit bis zu .50 bolt erwerben, ob man das im lokalen Stand abfeuern darf ist die andere frage. Kontrolle der Verwahrung ist absolut verständlich weil sonst irgendein Spacken seine Pistole für "nur 5 Minuten" aufm Tisch liegen lässt und sich sein Kind die Birne wegballert.

>Gun laws dont become good just because they let you own semi autos.
Is it hard to get a semi auto? What do you need? Different requirements to get revolvers, pistols, carbines...?

How come gun control laws get passed despite the existence of the second amendment? Is the US government itself in violation of the constitution, or is the second amendment not bulletproof?

You can purchase semi autos once you are in a shooting club and have been attending regularly. G3 clone in .308 for 2,5k euros. You can even get suppressors as a hunter or for damaged/oversensitive hearing

thanks garrison, knew I could count on you.

Tests? Background check? Fees? Licenses? Renovations? Psychological tests?

well use the guns to save the video games

Waffenscheinprüfung b4 you get the allowance to own

You are not allowed a gun if you are part of an anti constitution party (maybe antifa loses the right to own weapons if we are lucky), have an ongoing process, no addiction to drugs or alc. You have to be of sound mind and they can check your gun safe anytime.

Apart from the shooting club fees there are none I am aware of.

Renovations ?

>Renovations ?
Sorry. License renewal is what I wanted to say.
English isn't my first language.

every 3 years with another reliability test

Thank you very much.

you got it

What’s it matter if he is? If people want to play the games they want then they can.

>no castle doctrine
>no carry
German laws are dogshit.

you can carry with a permit
you are allowed to use your gun in a selfe defence situation if your or another persons life is in danger

nigger

Absolutely.

>carry permit
No, not really. Alarm guns don't count.

>when your life is in danger
They're not particularly liberal with that definition.

>whats the problem with german gun laws?
They don't hold a candle to American gun laws. American gun laws aren't even the at the level they should be.

get the großer waffenschein and you can oc and cc any weapons made b4 1970

*made after

You're mom gay

>People who want to be good Germans don't get guns
>People who want to be good Germans get cucked out of vidya forever, never to utter the word "toxic" again
>No more normies at the range shooting at me while I'm down range checking a target
>No more normies playing online games with poor teamwork and off meta gameplay choices

I want to be upset about this because the Constitution is awesome, but at the same time I see literally no bad outcomes here.

are you referring to this one? It reeks of New York style requirements for getting a handgun permit.

>The issue of gun licenses to private individuals is very rare; Weapons certificates receive in the official practice almost exclusively Werttransportunternehmer and security companies . Jurisprudence requires that the specific gunner be able, according to his personal circumstances and in view of considerable risk situations, effectively to ward off an attack on the question of suitability. This requirement is often doubted by private individuals, since attackers usually include the element of surprise and the possibility of gun control in crime planning. [1]Necessity requires that the hazard is not mitigated by other measures, eg. B. by structural measures, changes in their own behavior and lifestyle habits or other precautions can be eliminated. [2] Anyone who regularly has to transport large amounts of cash professionally can reduce the risk of attack by regularly changing routes and operating times.

alle-schuetzenvereine.de/grosser-waffenschein/

might wanna use jewgle to translate

I did both fagwhore cuck. I still play Skyrim and go moose hunting in the fall. Stop worrying about other people’s shit and go be an edgelord on Sup Forums

Doubtful.
$20 says that you're a basement dweller nogunz.
Go ahead, post some OC related to moose hunting instead of anime.
I'll wait.

Your mentality sounds like a meth head happy he was able to fuck over some crack whore for a few rocks.

This. State gun laws are getting more cumbersome though.

Will caribou do homo? Grandpa and me up the Denali highway a last summer.

If it ruins video games, there would be an exponential drop in the number of incels and low test neckbeards. That would be a good thing.

>we either going to end up with German tier video-game laws or German tier gun laws

Or we could exterminate the leftist subhumans and the vile wretched government they've corrupted from the top-down.

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

I want to

What does caribou taste like, compared to venison?

>"Hey Grandpa, I posted that picture of me next to your Caribou! When are we going up to your richfag cabin again?"

Either way i'm going to disobey them.

>1982 ATV
>no date stamp
>random person in photo
>its totally me!! Not just a photo I came across!!!

Better luck next time, faggot.

Correct. It is in states that we should be especially watchful after DC.

That's such a feminist numale point of view.

Gas the mods, board war now.

(Welcome /k/ )

The mods feel especially shit these days.

>mods moved a thread with a question that was asked to a particular board
fucking retards

looks like he's just checking how much ammo he has, and is saving those shots for more important targets. he was probably like 'fuck I hope I still have four'

Given that the horses head here is an old Colt, I want to say that I'm sad that Colt sucks now.

Long gone are the days when they made beauties like the Colt Diamondback

Welcome to Sup Forums, niggers

>disarm all property owners
>criminals keep guns
How are you guys meant to defend your home with a pistol say, if the a criminal comes in with an ar15?

Wow man child toys or the second ammendment, tough choices.

>Guns are self aware animals that kill people at random
>liberals really belief this

youtube.com/watch?v=S_rAy0HwEog

Both, you fucking bootlicker.

Gungrabbers either don't care or don't understand. Don't think for a second they have your well being in mind, particularly if you aren't one of their liberal goons.

I'll say though, criminals go for AR15s (or any rifles at all), rather rarely, they prefer handguns because they're concealable and low profile, and often rather cheap ones. You'd be at a pretty big disadvantage though.