Do you ever get disappointed in other anime fans?

Do you ever get disappointed in other anime fans?

Gaia online.

>kissanime
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

I don't consider myself an anime fan. All anime fans are retarded.

Fuck off.

All of the time

no I ignore them because I'm an antisocial loser that pretends other people do not exist up until the point they force themselves to talk to me

Yes, starting with you OP.

I'm disappointed in you faggot. Because you probably watch garbage CGDCT and SoL garbage shit.

Get with the times. The only thing normies will ever care about is Shounen. Because it is the greatest fucking genre in the world. And there is nothing you can do about it faggot.

These are casuals.

i am only disappointed in sataniafags

>normies
Stop existing.

Could u elaborate a bit? Its not like the current season has many animes different animes to choose from anyway. Personally i was waiting for gintamas ad shokugeki no soumas new season, and ousama game looked possibly interesting based on first episode, there isnt really any others that im interested. U do realize that pic reflects of whats right now watched from the new season, not what people think is best.

people mostly watch anime for shonen shit only, what did you expect

This is an awful and pointless thread. Read the rules, faggot.

Every time I browse Sup Forums I ask myself why I do it. This board shares tastes with r/anime and is arguably just as bad as MAL. The only difference between the two is that people actually try to argue on MAL (at times), while on Sup Forums youre being called autistic for doing so.

Rules are for suckers

Okay lets get this shit out of the way, 95% of foreign anime fans are streaming it, actually torrenting shit is a waste of time, especially since most anime is trash.

Of that 5% maybe 2% torrent, and 3% are retarded enough to pay for streaming anime.
Everybody else just googles and watches what they want to watch.

And kissanime is number 1 in traffic for all anime streaming websites.

That being said, their objective ranking based purely on how many people are watching something are concrete. The quality of the shows in question is irrelevant. The fact is this is what most people are watching.

This. 2017 and Sup Forumsutist still thinks no one knows how to type words on google.

>mfw Sup Forums is getting more trash each day and trap faggots and elitists are getting btfo by reddit

feels so fucking good, cheers from Sup Forums, cunts.

Streaming still is the inferior option, regardless of "muh 95%"
Millions of flies eat shit, it doesn't make it any good.

and? Does that dispute my point or something?

Yes, its obvious that shounen is what people watch. They naturally gravitate towards it because its a good genre that attracts them.

Quality and taste is subjective without raw numbers to back it up. Fags should get off their high horse.

That pic isnt even most watched overall or recently. Its most watched of the series that started in the new season which just started that only contains like 15 series and barely any hyped or notable ones and all of them have 1 max 2 episodes out.

And since when has Sup Forums ever gave a shit what the "95%" are doing?

>being a bitter cunt

Always, since Sup Forums hasnt been "underground" since 2008 and mostly consists of users who are part of those 95%.

What about the fact that most anime is shonen in first place? I mean if there were many more showd in the style of rainbow nana or kaiji id love to watch them, but i have pretty much seen all of them and so has many other autists. There just is always gonna be more new shounen animes every season.

did i hit a nerve, fag?

Tbh it's about the same level as those threads about twitter posts, kotaku and ANN which are more prevalent on Sup Forums for no reason.

I'm sorry that good taste offends you user

yes I wonder myself how MAL and Sup Forums overrate pieces of garbage like Made in Abyss. This is somehow on a top 100 list.

>and mostly consists of users who are part of those 95%
if that were truly the case kissanime and its ilk would be considered fine around here.

It is. Its just a vocal minority that speaks up, the same way you have the handful of autists who redirect users to /wsr/. Its the people who hate kissanime who get triggered by these threads, not the people who use it. They have no reason to even open it. This thread has maybe a dozen people who complain about stream, hell its probably even less. You think thats a relevant amount? Ill never even get what people are upset about. The vast majority on this board talks about visual quality, but then downloads their weekly shows in 720p even though it not being 2012 anymore. Many shows are 900p+, so the fact that the average user still downloads 720p shows that he clearly doesnt give much of a shit about getting the highest visual quality, either. So why shit talk streamfags for low bitrates if most people who browse this board never upgrade there files from HorribleSubs rips? You think because you eat horse-shit youre any better than the guy who eats cow-shit?

above poster is a faggot

When is there ever a point to not be disappointed in other anime fans

>kissanime
Just.

Anime is an inferior medium, who cares how it's consumed, besides maybe one or two quality products a season it's mostly shit.

You go out of your way to watch literal shit in 1080p, torrenting just makes the turd shinier and stops buffering.

>who cares how it's consumed
If you eat shit on a plate it's still better than if you eat shit off the side of the road.
Stopping it from buffering is already good enough a reason. I don't want my moments be ruined by a fucking circle.
>anime is an inferior medium
Fuck off and never come back.

Let them off the hook, their all just misunderstood teenagers